BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
It's okay, it's a seemingly never ending warehouse. Lol.

That sounds like the title of a movie
"The Seemingly Never Ending Warehouse".

it's probably a horror movie. or a romance? What do you think?

• Love
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Just to show you how far back my current state of mind goes, when I was a senior in high school practically every paper I wrote was somehow connected to being depressed or suicidal. Yet my teacher never said a word about any of my papers. Then, ironically, I think a few years later her husband actually committed suicide.
Wow....
Only ones I remember in high school I did for t hings was :
1) report on Pompeii
2) Speech on:
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages.
3) Then when the above wasn't long enough.... I think I switched to the "to sleep perchance to dream" (aka "to be or not to be")
4) War and Peace

So..... maybe kind of depressing? not sure lol.... ok seriously bed now omg...

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
It's some kind of a warehouse or something. I remember you saying you were doing inventory. Or was that you? Am I getting you mixed up with somebody else? Somebody was discussing doing inventory the other day.

Yup, that was me. I do inventory for a living and today we counted a huge warehouse. I got my hand squished within the first 5 minutes. :heh:

is this an off-hand comment about your job, or an illustrative metaphor about life itself?!?

Both? Haha.

Speaking of comments like that, a SKU check is when a barcode won't scan (you have to yell out "SKU CHECK —(product)!" Well today I had one and I couldn't help it, I yelled out "SKU CHECK—MY LIFE!" Everyone around me thought it was very funny, except my boss. :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, Carina, Backwood_tilt and 1 other person
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
What's the difference?
:pfff: :pfff:
Yup, that was me. I do inventory for a living and today we counted a huge warehouse. I got my hand squished within the first 5 minutes. :heh:

Both? Haha.

Speaking of comments like that, a SKU check is when a barcode won't scan (you have to yell out "SKU CHECK —(product)!" Well today I had one and I couldn't help it, I yelled out "SKU CHECK—MY LIFE!" Everyone around me thought it was very funny, except my boss. :pfff:

Some people have no sense of humor! :pfff:

Last edited:
Reactions: Carina and cosmicpixiedust
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
Well today I had one and I couldn't help it, I yelled out "SKU CHECK—MY LIFE!" Everyone around me thought it was very funny, except my boss

There you go, causing dissent in the ranks! :pfff:

Reactions: cosmicpixiedust, BlueWidow and Carina
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Some people have no sense of humor! :pfff:

Right?! This is the same guy who didn't find me calling out "SHOE CHECK" instead of SKU Check funny in the shoe store the other day.

He can stfu, I'm funny and that's why they keep me around..or that's what I'm telling myself. =P

• Love
Reactions: Carina and BlueWidow
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
CARINA GO TO SLEEP

• Love
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust and Carina
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Right?! This is the same guy who didn't find me calling out "SHOE CHECK" instead of SKU Check funny in the shoe store the other day.

He can stfu, I'm funny and that's why they keep me around..or that's what I'm telling myself. =P
Sounds like you keep people entertained. If it wasn't for you, they'd probably all be falling asleep. I would think he should be happy about that.

Reactions: Carina and cosmicpixiedust
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
Night guys! Checkin' out now :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Backwood_tilt, BlueWidow, Carina and 1 other person
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Sounds like you keep people entertained. If it wasn't for you, they'd probably all be falling asleep. I would think he should be happy about that.

Thank you! I try! There's a lot of us and a lot to do, so we have to have fun when we can. Granted, we're usually in stores that dislike taking so we have to typically try to be quiet (it doesn't work lol).

• Love
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Thank you! I try! There's a lot of us and a lot to do, so we have to have fun when we can. Granted, we're usually in stores that dislike taking so we have to typically try to be quiet (it doesn't work lol).
Are you there while the store is open? I thought most stores did inventory after the store closed.

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Are you there while the store is open? I thought most stores did inventory after the store closed.

Typically the stores are closed when we do it, but it often bleeds into business hours.

————————————————————————

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
ahh that's why you're checking in at this hour!

Yup! I have no sleep schedule because of this job. I went into work at 4:30 am this morning, and I'm on my way home now at 10:42 pm but we had two jobs today. Luckily tomorrow I don't go in until 7:30 pm so I'll have plenty of time to scroll through SS—I mean sleep. =P

• Love
Reactions: Carina and BlueWidow
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
Yup! I have no sleep schedule because of this job. I went into work at 4:30 am this morning, and I'm on my way home now at 10:42 pm but we had two jobs today. Luckily tomorrow I don't go in until 7:30 pm so I'll have plenty of time to scroll through SS—I mean sleep. =P

wow that must be tough, not having a consistent sleep schedule. Hope you enjoy the rest of your "day" until you have to go back in tomorrow. I think you'll have some luck sleeping even if you use SS... this place seems pretty quiet around this time, as we were all discussing earlier.

Your pic looks like something someone who takes LSD/DMT/Shrooms might use as their avi. Am i right about that? :blarg:

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
wow that must be tough, not having a consistent sleep schedule. Hope you enjoy the rest of your "day" until you have to go back in tomorrow. I think you'll have some luck sleeping even if you use SS... this place seems pretty quiet around this time, as we were all discussing earlier.

Your pic looks like something someone who takes LSD/DMT/Shrooms might use as their avi. Am i right about that? :blarg:

It's pretty rough sometimes but only on the days when we don't get to sleep. I tend to pull all nighters a lot because we have doubles/triples and there's just not enough time to sleep. Thank you! I hope so too! I have 40 minutes until I get back to my city, and then I'm taking a huge dab and relaxing. I can't wait. You're right, I'll definitely get some sleep tonight if it stays this dead. Most everyone has gone poof.

Haha well I mean, you're definitely not wrong. :heh: I have a personal relationship with DMT, well I usually do..I need more mimosa at the moment.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I think I'm going to head out now. I'm getting tired. I've actually been sleeping a little bit recently, though I'm waking up in the middle of the night. It's a nice break from the insomnia that I was having consistently for quite a while.

Even though I know one has nothing to do with the other, I keep telling myself if I can just get enough sleep, I won't wake up the next day with brain fog. I don't know why I can't just let go of the idea that the two things are not related. . . . at least they're not related anymore.

• Love
Reactions: Carina
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
It's pretty rough sometimes but only on the days when we don't get to sleep. I tend to pull all nighters a lot because we have doubles/triples and there's just not enough time to sleep. Thank you! I hope so too! I have 40 minutes until I get back to my city, and then I'm taking a huge dab and relaxing. I can't wait. You're right, I'll definitely get some sleep tonight if it stays this dead. Most everyone has gone poof.

Haha well I mean, you're definitely not wrong. :heh: I have a personal relationship with DMT, well I usually do..I need more mimosa at the moment.

Nice. i am big into psychadelics myself, and if i get that thing where my body produces DMT as i CTB i'll be pretty damn pleased about it. I don't know if that works for all methods or if its just with natural deaths...

Sucks about your not getting to sleep sometimes. Glad you have the tools to help get you relaxed though :)

Im planning on going for a dab myself before i go to sleep later - will be with you in spirit!
I think I'm going to head out now. I'm getting tired. I've actually been sleeping a little bit recently, though I'm waking up in the middle of the night. It's a nice break from the insomnia that I was having consistently for quite a while.

Even though I know one has nothing to do with the other, I keep telling myself if I can just get enough sleep, I won't wake up the next day with brain fog. I don't know why I can't just let go of the idea that the two things are not related. . . . at least they're not related anymore.

Sleep well!

just my personal experience but sleep + brainfog definitely correlated to _some_ degree for me. But mostly in the domain of making it worse.... like you, brainfog is pretty much a constant for me with my CFS every day.

• Love
Reactions: Carina, cosmicpixiedust and BlueWidow
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Nice. i am big into psychadelics myself, and if i get that thing where my body produces DMT as i CTB i'll be pretty damn pleased about it. I don't know if that works for all methods or if its just with natural deaths...

Sucks about your not getting to sleep sometimes. Glad you have the tools to help get you relaxed though :)

Im planning on going for a dab myself before i go to sleep later - will be with you in spirit!

I love psychedelics, they've helped me with so much. As far as I know, as long as you're not destroying your brain then it should still release when you die. However, the pineal glad is still quite shrouded in mystery so who really knows. Did you know that it is supposedly also partially responsible for your dreams? It's also released during childbirth (mother) and of course birth in general. It's fascinating.
It does suck but I make do with lots of caffeine and thc.
Woo! That's the spirit! When do you plan on going to bed?

B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
I love psychedelics, they've helped me with so much. As far as I know, as long as you're not destroying your brain then it should still release when you die. However, the pineal glad is still quite shrouded in mystery so who really knows. Did you know that it is supposedly also partially responsible for your dreams? It's also released during childbirth (mother) and of course birth in general. It's fascinating.
It does suck but I make do with lots of caffeine and thc.
Woo! That's the spirit! When do you plan on going to bed?

Aww, im straight out of luck then, since i'm doing Inert Gas/Exit Bag.

I didn't know that about the dreams! or childbirth....I only know about it pre-death being released (and that's all speculative anyways, right?)

Not sure when i'm going to sleep yet, but i should be around on SS for another hour or so. I know you mentioned not having a sleep schedule but i assume you have a sense of when you need to be asleep by, tonight?

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Anyone else get consumed by loneliness at bedtime? I don't know what's worse, never having someone to love, or having had someone and losing them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, BlueWidow, Carina and 3 others
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Aww, im straight out of luck then, since i'm doing Inert Gas/Exit Bag.

I didn't know that about the dreams! or childbirth....I only know about it pre-death being released (and that's all speculative anyways, right?)

Not sure when i'm going to sleep yet, but i should be around on SS for another hour or so. I know you mentioned not having a sleep schedule but i assume you have a sense of when you need to be asleep by, tonight?

I could be wrong about this, but I think it might only matter (at least from the research I just did) if the brain is physically destroyed or separated from the brain stem. So you might not be out of luck, but who knows. Since we can't really study the pineal gland very well while a person is still alive, it's hard to say how much is speculation and what is fact. It's also supposedly released when we have near death experiences. DMT is in every single living creature (even sea sponges), it's amazing.

Yeah, I have an idea of when I should sleep..not sure if I will listen to me though Lol. I'm home now, chilling with my kitty.

B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
Anyone else get consumed by loneliness at bedtime? I don't know what's worse, never having someone to love, or having had someone and losing them.

Yes. Sorry you are feeling similarly.

I don't know what's worse either.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Theres a guy I work with who should be used as some kind of QA guinea pig!
Yesterday I spent like an hour trying to figure out how he managed to get three completely unrelated files "approved" at the same damn second. Literally! There's a timer on when files get "approved" down to the second! Two of said files should have NOT been "approved", by the way.
Makes me think of Shane Dawson's fuck up song.

B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
I could be wrong about this...

Yeah, I have an idea of when I should sleep..not sure if I will listen to me though Lol. I'm home now, chilling with my kitty.

No i didn't know that either, that is pretty amazing. how do they even know to look for that in sea sponges

I'm going to try and sleep soon. Insomnia might have something to say, but i'll try. Just had my dab too - enjoy yours and the rest of your day :)

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Holy crap is it ever cold out!!!! It was minus 30c on the way home....with the windchill it was below minus 40c. Like, we're talking really freakin cold!!!! 428E58F7 6E83 40F7 A902 8F71E80F0EED

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sensei, Carina, Backwood_tilt and 2 others
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Holy crap is it ever cold out!!!! It was minus 30c on the way home....with the windchill it was below minus 40c. Like, we're talking really freakin cold!!!!View attachment 27106
Holy shit! I've seen this kind of cold only back in Ukraine, and even then it was rare as hell.

Ok, I can't even be angry at this guy anymore.
Like, before this incident I'm reporting, it did look like he's fucking things up with his own hands. He pressed the wrong buttons at wrong times on wrong menus.
That's him actively fucking up. I could be angry at him actively fucking up.
Now he just pressed the print button. He hovered the mouse cursor over the printer drawing and clicked it. With the mouse, no keyboard shortcuts or anything, he didbt touch the printer.
And yet... some cogwheels in the printer itself blew up. He didn't dig in the printer.
The only conclusion I can take from this is that the guy is simply cursed!

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 1465