Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Finished the list. Well that's weird people forget that easy passwords... I use the same couple ones everywhere.
technically I have a few 'base' passwords, and it can change for sites so I can still have enough choices to get locked out lol

My method is to use meaningful phrases and replace first I or O with 1 or 0. E.g., 1_Dont_Like_Sand. Easy to remember, hard to guess, passes through most bullshit security checks.
Yeah, like the one was so hard given it can send emails, SMS messages, and literally cost us money. Others that I do are just like R@nd0m!Z3dP@sSw0RDs
Well for corporate, not personal.

Reactions: Root and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I think I probably do all the things that you're not supposed to do, like using the same one over and over for various different accounts and such. At one point, I had a program that had one of those password vaults where I put one password in the vault and then it generated random passwords for all my other accounts, and it would change them every so often, however often you're supposed to change them. Anyway, of course, I forgot it. For once I didn't use my regular passwords that I remember and I totally forgot what the password to my vault is, so now I can't get in there because they don't save it. So I'm just stuck. I don't know what to do. I haven't been able to get in there for nearly a year. LOL!

• Love
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Ironically my personal passwords are based on a corporate password I used once 20 years ago.... I remembered it for 20 years! So I started using it again lol.
I think I probably do all the things that you're not supposed to do, like using the same one over and over for various different accounts and such. At one point, I had a program that had one of those password vaults where I put one password in the vault and then it generated random passwords for all my other accounts, and it would change them every so often, however often you're supposed to change them. Anyway, of course, I forgot it. For once I didn't use my regular passwords that I remember and I totally forgot what the password to my vault, so now I can't get in there because they don't save it. So I'm just stuck. I don't know what to do. I haven't been able to get in there for nearly a year. LOL!
I'd totally do that... forget the password to a thing to save passwords lol.

The more important something is, the more likely I am to want the password to be secure "just in case"

Reactions: BlueWidow
Rhyme

Rhyme

Sleep now and carry on into the black of the night
Jan 18, 2020
Waiting for my dad to bring me back McDonalds
What you getting?

I don't let other people use any of my towels though.
One of my family members just uses whatever towel I use and it drives me nuts. Like dude there's a whole rack of fresh towels literally within arms reach, get your own.

yep, that's the actual password
Hacking into the mainframe now.

technically I have a few 'base' passwords, and it can change for sites so I can still have enough choices to get locked out lol
Saaame... and my base password is from school 17 years ago. Though it's evolved a little over the years.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
My method is to use meaningful phrases and replace first I or O with 1 or 0. E.g., 1_Dont_Like_Sand. Easy to remember, hard to guess, passes through most bullshit security checks.
That's a good system. I do a similar thing where I take a word that means something to me, but wouldn't mean something to anyone else, and just turn some of the letters into numbers. I have a few though where they force you to use a symbol also, those kind of confuse me a little bit. I usually just try to put the symbol on the end. But half the time I forget to type it in and then I have to look the word up because I'm not used to having to put a symbol into the password.
What you getting?

One of my family members just uses whatever towel I use and it drives me nuts. Like dude there's a whole rack of fresh towels literally within arms reach, get your own.
I would not be able to stand that. I don't know, if I had to use a towel that someone else had used, I think I just wouldn't be able to take a shower ever again. I'd just go without taking a shower until I smelled so bad that they either had to agree to stop using my towels or buy a respirator to breathe through. LOL!

Last edited:
Reactions: Carina and CynicalHopelessness
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
When I forget a password. :This man has 1 trick that computer techs hate!:

Giphy 118

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4, MysticPerception, Root and 1 other person
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
I think I probably do all the things that you're not supposed to do, like using the same one over and over for various different accounts and such. At one point, I had a program that had one of those password vaults where I put one password in the vault and then it generated random passwords for all my other accounts, and it would change them every so often, however often you're supposed to change them. Anyway, of course, I forgot it. For once I didn't use my regular passwords that I remember and I totally forgot what the password to my vault is, so now I can't get in there because they don't save it. So I'm just stuck. I don't know what to do. I haven't been able to get in there for nearly a year. LOL!

i was just going to suggest a program like this

Reactions: Jean4, BlueWidow and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
1pm my time.... only 2.5 hours until I leave for the CT scan of my nasals.

Still hoping for something to be wrong even though @Jean4 figures it will all be fine (to ruin my fun lol)

• Hugs
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
1pm my time.... only 2.5 hours until I leave for the CT scan of my nasals.

Still hoping for something to be wrong even though @Jean4 figures it will all be fine (to ruin my fun lol)
Well, it doesn't feel right saying I hope they find something wrong, but if that's what you want, then. . . I hope they find something wrong, I guess.

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Ugh I hate doctors.
The psych is mad I've lost 20 lbs in a month and says I need to slow down.
My liver surgeon says I need to speed up and try for 30 lbs a months.
Get on the same page people!

• Wow
Reactions: Jean4, Carina and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
i was just going to suggest a program like this
Yes, I thought about getting a different one and using a word that I'll remember. For some reason I thought using a word I wouldn't remember was a better option. I wasn't really thinking that clearly when I was doing it, obviously. I know I wrote the password down somewhere, but I have no clue where I put the paper that I wrote it down on. I'm sure at some point I'll find it, probably after I don't need it anymore. :))

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I am heading off to work now. I do not look forward to it at all obviously. I didn't get to do much of anything before leaving but whatever. Have a nice day everyone.

• Hugs
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Ugh I hate doctors.
A doctor is telling you to lose 30 pounds in one month! Is that safe? I just think doctors are idiots when it comes to weight loss. None of them know what they're talking about!
I am heading off to work now. I do not look forward to it at all obviously. I didn't get to do much of anything before leaving but whatever. Have a nice day everyone.
Have a good day, if you can. We'll all be here when you get back. :hug::heart:

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
A doctor is telling you to lose 30 pounds in one month! Is that safe? I just think doctors are idiots when it comes to weight loss. None of them know what they're talking about!
Well he's trying to get me to a certain weight so he can remove 40% of my liver before the tumor ruptures. I'm racing against the clock weight loss wise. He wanted me to do a gastric bypass but insurance laughed at me, literally.

• Love
Reactions: Carina and BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Ugh I hate doctors.
Whoa... is that safe? Like really... normally 2lbs a week is the max drs want... well ok some situations more but... still that seems to be a lot per month.
Well he's trying to get me to a certain weight so he can remove 40% of my liver before the tumor ruptures. I'm racing against the clock weight loss wise. He wanted me to do a gastric bypass but insurance laughed at me, literally.
Oh ok, that makes sense.. basically "screw healthy weight loss--saving life first, worry about that second" thought

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Hmmm. . . Then why doesn't your doctor speak with the insurance and explain the urgency. Seems to me it would be easier on you if you could get the gastric bypass surgery instead of them forcing you to lose weight the hard way and the slow way, especially if you're racing against the clock.
I just don't understand how doctors can all disagree with each other and doctors can disagree with insurance companies and all that. They're all supposed to be working together to get you the best healthcare they can . . . . in a perfect world I guess.

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Yea he's tried twice himself to get them to approve it. They won't cover anything weight related at all. Like if I go to my gp and we discuss weight loss she can't check it on the billing form or they'll push it back and I have to pay for it all. So I just go for "blood pressure checks" and we talk about losing weight :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Carina
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Yea he's tried twice himself to get them to approve it. They won't cover anything weight related at all. Like if I go to my gp and we discuss weight loss she can't check it on the billing form or they'll push it back and I have to pay for it all. So I just go for "blood pressure checks" and we talk about losing weight :pfff:
OMG! It's ridiculous that you have to do it that way! What's the insurance company there for if they aren't there to provide you with healthcare, and isn't weight loss sometimes a part of a person's health care? What part of this am I missing? I'm at least glad to see that they're trying to find clever ways to get around some parts of it. It's sad though that they won't just approve you for the surgery and make it easier on you.

• Love
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I didn't lose 30 lbs in a month with Bariatric Surgery.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Hello again remember me

I also bring homemade chocolate fudge cake.....

Cakkkeee

Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
2:36 pm. Laundry and my entire list is done! How the heck did that happen? No bouncing of emotions. Absolutely stable like a normal person. Didn't need marijuana. At this second I am a normal person. I am not used to it. Enjoy it while it lasts. We all know how it can switch at any second,

Maybe I'm manic, but not hard core.... because I still want to work.

• Love
Reactions: Carina, BlueWidow and Ame
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
What you getting?

Hacking into the mainframe now.

Saaame... and my base password is from school 17 years ago. Though it's evolved a little over the years.
Got a double cheeseburger and a medium fry

• Love
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I didn't lose 30 lbs in a month with Bariatric Surgery.
Hmm. . . That's actually another thing I was wondering. Is it even possible to lose 30 pounds in a month, unless you're very very ill. Seems to me when my husband was really ill at the beginning and he was losing weight rapidly and we didn't know why, I think he was only losing like 15 or 20 pounds in a month at the most. I wonder if it's even physically possible to lose 30 pounds in a month? That's what I mean about doctors don't seem to know anything about weight loss.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Hmm. . . That's actually another thing I was wondering. Is it even possible to lose 30 pounds in a month, unless you're very very ill. Seems to me when my husband was really ill at the beginning and he was losing weight rapidly and we didn't know why, I think he was only losing like 15 or 20 pounds in a month at the most. I wonder if it's even physically possible to lose 30 pounds in a month? That's what I mean about doctors don't seem to know anything about weight loss.

cut out carbs, workout at the gym till you can no longer breathe... job done on both sides :P

• Hugs
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I lost about 15-20lbs in a month doing the Insanity DVDs

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
I'll be going to sleep folks. Have a good whatever :heart:

• Love
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
2:36 pm. Laundry and my entire list is done! How the heck did that happen? No bouncing of emotions. Absolutely stable like a normal person. Didn't need marijuana. At this second I am a normal person. I am not used to it. Enjoy it while it lasts. We all know how it can switch at any second,

Maybe I'm manic, but not hard core.... because I still want to work.

Doingthehappydance 1bd35140ffa85b4a527c9a30764de820
Go @Jean4 Go!

Reactions: Jean4