CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
I had a not-so-depressed-anxious workdays these week and awakened today, on Saturday, realizing I'm feeling anxiety due to internal fear of "wasting time" since weekend is limited. Had to tell myself really hard that anything I know I enjoy doing is time not wasted :smiling: .

I didn't realize how deeply rooted that thing is - I only felt it on second half of Sundays, and today it was really, really weak, yet undeniably there. Surprised I never noticed it before, yet judging from my past behavior it was probably always there.

Reactions: Jean4, MysticPerception, Carina and 1 other person
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Yeah, it's dumb really. when I tried to go into nursing (before I lost funding), I had a masters degree, I STILL had to get a high school transcript.

What was really dumb? I even had 3 associates from the same college that I went to for nursing--they had a copy of it already even.

But yeah, they still want to cover their butts.
They should only just want the college transcript, not the high school because first year college needs to see your high school transcript in order to get in

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
They should only just want the college transcript, not the high school because first year college needs to see your high school transcript in order to get in
Yeah. Granted in the end, you just gotta do it.

There was something I did though when I requested transcripts (assuming they don't do it electronical)--request unopened official copies in envelopes not made out to anyone (even from colleges if possible!) then put them in a safe place, so if asked (and if they'd take it), you can grab one, take it in (unopened), and give it to them...

It's why I had like 10 high school transcripts, and like 8 college ones on me at one time in envelopes that were unopened.
Granted now things are digital... so things are a bit different... but I also had a digital link for it as well for them

Reactions: LegaliseIt!
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Yeah. Granted in the end, you just gotta do it.

There was something I did though when I requested transcripts (assuming they don't do it electronical)--request unopened official copies in envelopes not made out to anyone (even from colleges if possible!) then put them in a safe place, so if asked (and if they'd take it), you can grab one, take it in (unopened), and give it to them...

It's why I had like 10 high school transcripts, and like 8 college ones on me at one time in envelopes that were unopened.
Granted now things are digital... so things are a bit different... but I also had a digital link for it as well for them
Oh ok. Some of the colleges I looked at just want the college transcript

Reactions: LegaliseIt!
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Eww, when did my name turn baby poop green?! I do not approve of this color.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
depending on what type of 'naughty list' it is, that could be good or bad ;)

Means no one actually gives a shit if I CTB. All good though, I'm used to it in real life so why should it be different here?

• Hugs
Reactions: Soulless_Angel, Sensei, MysticPerception and 1 other person
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
I'll be going to sleep, so have a good ${time} everybody :-)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu, MysticPerception, cosmicpixiedust and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
:(

We do... We like you here and having you around

Thanks Carina that means alot. But I know the truth. It actually makes shit easier.

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt! and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Thanks Carina that means alot. But I know the truth. It actually makes shit easier.

Those are normally the words I say... well...

Regardless of what you do do, and no matter what people in your life think, all of us here would miss you.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I would be sad if you CTB and would miss you! So that's one person. and I know there are others -gestures broadly and very wildly-

Sleep well!

Appreciate it. Yet you so say so while gesturing others. Most of us have lost what it means to be human, hence why I made a thread on it.

Waving someone to their death isn't like waving hello.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I'll be going to sleep, so have a good ${time} everybody :-)
Have a nice sleep.
There is something very mentally draining about trying to entertain a four year old that can't use the keyboard or mouse yet but has a tablet that he uses no problem.

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Looking at a college on the east coast, but they want my high school transcript and I don't know if my old high school still has it
I graduated in 2005 and when I applies for a masters program in 2014 my hs still had mine. It's all computerized these days.

it's dumb though. I had two bachelors and two masters at that point and they still wanted my hs transcript. Ummmm pretty sure I had proof I was educated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carina
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Appreciate it. Yet you so say so while gesturing others. Most of us have lost what it means to be human, hence why I made a thread on it.

Waving someone to their death isn't like waving hello.

Some have lost what it means to be human, but not all of us luckily. :heart: Your post did have a good point, though.
I know that the people in this chat would be sad to see you go, and many others on the forum as well. Regardless of what your choice ends up being, we care about you and would miss you.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Some have lost what it means to be human, but not all of us luckily. :heart: Your post did have a good point, though.
I know that the people in this chat would be sad to see you go, and many others on the forum as well. Regardless of what your choice ends up being, we care about you and would miss you.

Thank you for that. It does help someone like me. I've faced a lifetime of shit, not to belittle anyones situation.

• Love
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust, MysticPerception and Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I graduated in 2005 and when I applies for a masters program in 2014 my hs still had mine. It's all computerized these days.

it's dumb though. I had two bachelors and two masters at that point and they still wanted my hs transcript. Ummmm pretty sure I had proof I was educated.
Yeah, it is ridiculous

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Thank you for that. It does help someone like me. I've faced a lifetime of shit, not to belittle anyones situation.

You're very welcome, I'm glad I could help. :heart: Though I only spoke the truth. The truth is that you matter and are important, I like seeing your posts and talking to you. You bring joy to this chat with your gifs and things you say, and you are very thoughtful.
I know you're not belittling anyone's situation, you would never do that. I'm sorry you have had to face a lifetime of shit. Sometimes life is traumatizing and unfair, which is why I'm glad that we've found each other (even if this is not a site filled with rainbows and sunshine).
I love this little (only sometimes merry =P) band of misfits and I want to give you all lots of love and hugs.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
You're very welcome, I'm glad I could help. :heart: Though I only spoke the truth. The truth is that you matter and are important, I like seeing your posts and talking to you. You bring joy to this chat with your gifs and things you say, and you are very thoughtful.
I know you're not belittling anyone's situation, you would never do that. I'm sorry you have had to face a lifetime of shit. Sometimes life is traumatizing and unfair, which is why I'm glad that we've found each other (even if this is not a site filled with rainbows and sunshine).
I love this little (only sometimes merry =P) band of misfits and I want to give you all lots of love and hugs.

Fuck you! Ha, na I fucking love you too. Thank you and everyone that's a part of SS honestly. I could name so many people but you guys all know who you are!

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and cosmicpixiedust
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Apparently changing the sleep apnea machine to have more hydration (maxed it out) made it so I didn't wake up not able to breathe last night.

So... that was good in the sense that waking up like that is not fun.

• Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, MysticPerception, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Fuck you! Ha, na I fucking love you too. Thank you and everyone that's a part of SS honestly. I could name so many people but you guys all know who you are!

Yay! Love~
I bet the list would be long, which is wonderful!
Apparently changing the sleep apnea machine to have more hydration (maxed it out) made it so I didn't wake up not able to breathe last night.

So... that was good in the sense that waking up like that is not fun.
At least there's that! I can imagine that it's quite unpleasant. =|

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Hennessy, Morphinekiss, cosmicpixiedust and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Yay! Love~
I bet the list would be long, which is wonderful!

At least there's that! I can imagine that it's quite unpleasant. =|
Too long to list. But everyone in this thread should know for sure. Plus many others.
So @Jean4 Needs some love right now too. Given her recent hardships. Let's all show some love!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
@Jean4 AEA3A771 CC1C 46F1 9FED B80E46CBEFA4

• Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, MysticPerception, Jean4 and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
So I've noticed on my arm there's scars that are becoming more visible.. not a lot, but a few... what's odd is they weren't visible a few years ago, well this much...

I'd really like to know what made them more visible.