Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Yay I can post again, but I knew I'd be able to lol.... wow... a lot different being notified that 'new post of your post posted' when you post... and editing a post is on a different page... But I'll take that over not being able to post at all!

omg this breakfast I'm eating is disgusting. not even taking a pic.

Last edited:
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Oh my god I can write words again and reply!

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, Jean4 and Carina
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I know it's like drugs or something injected into your veins....

I mean I'm not addicted to being here.
Still seeing a bunch of random empty boxes everywhere but atleast the ability to type is back.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
We can all breathe! @BlueWidow and @Azzy69 checked in!

Please check in
@Raven Moon
@realjunes
@APharmaDestroyedLife
@L0ne1ygh0st

I know you are ok, but thinking of
@Squiddy @Nemeshisu @Sensei
@MysticPerception

• Love
Reactions: Azzy69, BlueWidow and Soulless_Angel
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Still seeing a bunch of random empty boxes everywhere but atleast the ability to type is back.
Oh, you might have to ctrl-f5 the page... or clear the browser cache... logging you out of every website (i.e marking every box for things to clear but saved passwords)

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Oh, you might have to ctrl-f5 the page... or clear the browser cache... logging you out of every website (i.e marking every box for things to clear but saved passwords)
Then click your heels 3 times and say there is no place like home. :blarg:

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Then click your heels 3 times and say there is no place like home. :blarg:
Then.... upon the second full moon after the angel of death awakens from her slumber from Alpha Centauri, the gods of the underworld shall rise up and bless the server with the blessings of old saying 'thall shall not pass' and no one will know what the hell is going on. Tech support will be called, and the suggestion will be to restart your computer.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
It's bump time please! I'm going to shower.

Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
We can all breathe! @BlueWidow and @Azzy69 checked in!

Please check in
@Raven Moon
@realjunes
@APharmaDestroyedLife
@L0ne1ygh0st

I know you are ok, but thinking of
@Squiddy @Nemeshisu @Sensei
@MysticPerception
Yeah, yeah...I am still here. Although, I would like to take a nap. I wasn't sleeping well this week again..:zzz:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, Jean4 and Carina
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
So fucking frustrated right now. Just want to get blitzed beyond recognition. Bought to drive down the road about 90 in a 60.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
So fucking frustrated right now. Just want to get blitzed beyond recognition. Bought to drive down the road about 90 in a 60.

I sometimes drive 80mph in a 50 But why frustrated?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
heya, anyone feeling shit, heres the place to talk, so talk damn it!!! seriously luves ya all that's me and the rum it's all good!

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
How is your foot?

foot fucking hurts, no not seen a doc, 3 week waiting time..... !! Ive got my name down for any appointment that may come up sooner!

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
foot fucking hurts, no not seen a doc, 3 week waiting time..... !! Ive got my name down for any appointment that may come up sooner!
wtf?

I wish you had an immediate care like place... that is horrible! Do you have anything that's helping with pain?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Urgent Care!!!!!

Reactions: Carina
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I sometimes drive 80mph in a 50 But why frustrated?
Wanna vent to us about it? :heart:
What's going on?

Look at all that love right there. Shit is just piling up and I can't even resolve it all unless it's on THEIR time frame. So I'm gona have to be young and dumb a bit on this one. If anything serious goes down I just CTB, I love that I can do that. It's like the ejection seat of a fighter jet.

Reactions: BlueWidow
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
wtf?

I wish you had an immediate care like place... that is horrible! Do you have anything that's helping with pain?

rum and pain killers!
Urgent Care!!!!!

My husband wants to take me to MIU on Monday, if the pain is still there then I will eb relenting

Reactions: Carina and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
rum and pain killers!

My husband wants to take me to MIU on Monday, if the pain is still there then I will eb relenting
You will be going young lady! Case closed! I am using my Queen status or mother status and do not argue with me!
73208E21 8A87 4E57 B9D4 15BD7CF9040B

• Love
Reactions: Soulless_Angel and Carina
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Look at all that love right there. Shit is just piling up and I can't even resolve it all unless it's on THEIR time frame. So I'm gona have to be young and dumb a bit on this one. If anything serious goes down I just CTB, I love that I can do that. It's like the ejection seat of a fighter jet.

I absolutely hate when people insist that things have to be done on THEIR time, it's so infuriating. I'm sorry, man.
Isn't it great? It's like..a different form of life insurance..:pfff:

• Love
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Do you want to take one problem at a time and we talk it out?
Give us brunch after you take your meds!

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

Aww, I so wanna hug you....

I'm kinda emotional today.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, Soulless_Angel and Brick In The Wall