Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm surrounded by transportation methods lol. Actually I took a bus to DC a few years ago.
Whoa now, you might catch alot of scorn here for that talk hahaha.

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Don't forget the bacon, sausage, and coffee! I'll take a side of white bread toast too!

How are you feeling Squidmeister?Hangover?
you are so full of life and love, what are you doing in a place like this...

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
They put a suicide fence by the George Washington Bridge :(

Probably due to the liability. Lawsuits. People sueing for witnessing things. And well just the prevention.
Whoa now, you might catch alot of scorn here for that talk hahaha.

It was with a lot of women lol.

I was mainly wanting to see DC for once as I had never seen the place ever before.

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
@Brick In The Wall your pfp is hypnotic

• Love
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
@Brick In The Wall your pfp is hypnotic

I've gotten mixed feelings on it honestly, love hate type thing. But BPD_LE told me to keep it so It's not going anywhere.

Reactions: Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
you are so full of life and love, what are you doing in a place like this...
Because I want to die and life sucks... just like everyone else. The real world isn't this forum. If it was, none of us would be here..., and thank you so much for the kind words. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Brick In The Wall and Carina
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Because I want to die and life sucks... just like everyone else. The real world isn't this forum. If it was, none of us would be here..., and thank you so much for the kind words. :heart:

You're not going anywhere! You're like the resident mother goose. We need you just as much as you always say that you need us!

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
You're not going anywhere! You're like the resident mother goose. We need you just as much as you always say that you need us!
Then you have to stay and watch me. @Sensei is already doing so. :blarg:

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Then you have to stay and watch me. @Sensei is already doing so. :blarg:

See!? I'm not going anywhere yet. I'll make sure you take your meds n shit too!

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

That's the one thing about this place.... it's so easy to forget that a lot/most of us basically want to die, life sucks/etc. Not saying we hide it well, but we're all generally so comfortable with just casually saying things, joking, making comments, or just not hiding it, that it's normal--that we almost forget....

Until the actual goodbye posts... then it's like a 'oh, yeah.... '

And yeah, you're like not allowed to leave :blarg: Isn't that like a rule or something?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
B6A7F98D 4944 4D50 BA52 B0EA45F0EF80

Shhhhhhh

• Love
Reactions: Hennessy, MysticPerception, Sensei and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
That's the one thing about this place.... it's so easy to forget that a lot/most of us basically want to die, life sucks/etc. Not saying we hide it well, but we're all generally so comfortable with just casually saying things, joking, making comments, or just not hiding it, that it's normal--that we almost forget....

Until the actual goodbye posts... then it's like a 'oh, yeah.... '

And yeah, you're like not allowed to leave :blarg: Isn't that like a rule or something?
Yup. People have a choice. Go to Stan or stay with me. ;)

@Brick In The Wall something weird happened yesterday.

I was freaking out because the forum was down and I feared missing Moon (thanks Stan for knocking down the forum)

We got back on time, and I wrote on Stan's wall she was coming and I was talking to him.

A little after she drank the SN, I heard wind chimes.

I live in a New York apartment.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Carina and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Yup. People have a choice. Go to Stan or stay with me. ;)

@Brick In The Wall something weird happened yesterday.

I was freaking out because the forum was down and I feared missing Moon (thanks Stan for knocking down the forum)

We got back on time, and I wrote on Stan's wall she was coming and I was talking to him.

A little after she drank the SN, I heard wind chimes.

I live in a New York apartment.

I don't believe in weird coincidences. You know exactly what that was. I freak out a bit too when this place goes down as well.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I don't believe in weird coincidences. You know exactly what that was. I freak out a bit too when this place goes down as well.

I may have panicic'd and stress posted in discord.... a lot....

it was a really odd outage compared to other times.

• Love
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I do. And yes I believe.... and only the people here would understand. The outside world would have us hospitalized lol.

• Love
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I do. And yes I believe.... and only the people here would understand. The outside world would have us hospitalized lol.

The outside would would have us hospitilized for so many things we'd never see sunlight lol well... kind of

• Hugs
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I may have panicic'd and stress posted in discord.... a lot....

it was a really odd outage compared to other times.

You and everyone else here haha. Don't worry though this place is safe and isn't going anywhere trust me. I know a bit about the history and security here.

I believe too Jean. I think about the users here almost everyday in the real world. How the ones who've passed are looking on us and know our full stories now. All the anonymity being gone at that point.

There's something much greater then what we see here. I may catch some flak for saying that as alot of us have lost their faith and their way. But I truly believe in it and I think science will catch up soon to prove I'm right.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Sensei, Carina and 2 others
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
There's something much greater then what we see here. I may catch some flak for saying that as alot of us have lost their faith and their way. But I truly believe in it and I think science will catch up soon to prove I'm right.

I really, truly, hope so.

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I really, truly, hope so.

You don't have to hope. There is, save the hope for getting better sweets. You're too young for this place honestly. Keep the option at hand but really PUSH through all the bullshit.

• Love
Reactions: BooGirl and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
You and everyone else here haha. Don't worry though this place is safe and isn't going anywhere trust me. I know a bit about the history and security here.

I believe too Jean. I think about the users here almost everyday in the real world. How the ones who've passed are looking on us and know our full stories now. All the anonymity being gone at that point.

Really I've never had faith.... but after seeing the people here, I really hope there's something so that maybe they'd be able to have happiness after since it was taken from them here.
Ironically in things where religious said something I saw after previous attempts they were like 'you saw the afterlife and god!' but I really didn't want to tell them what I saw (which wasn't nothing). Alternative to me is nothing. To me both were always acceptable.

• Love
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
You don't have to hope. There is, save the hope for getting better sweets. You're too young for this place honestly. Keep the option at hand but really PUSH through all the bullshit.
I have to agree.

• Love
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Yep... I always hope the younger ones can live longer too.

Last edited:
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Carina you good!? We're back up now you can stop scouring discord! Haha

Fucking pro life scum won't leave us alone!

Yeah yea... I was busy keeping others company lol

totally believable excuse right?

• Love