Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Oh ok, oh yeah I remember now ugh... my memory's shot lol

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Did you say shots? I'm game! What're we having?

BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
I've been sitting here with my homework next to me for 3 hours... still haven't done it.

sigh

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I've been sitting here with my homework next to me for 3 hours... still haven't done it.

sigh
I don't miss homework at all, but I do have to look for transfer colleges which I feel too lazy to do

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I'm back in bed. Showered and teeth brushed. Cat dishes are soaking.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Carina and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

sigh

Cmon we got your back! If it's euthanasia, medical, chemistry, or ethics based we'll have you done in no time!

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
It's music homework.It would be great if it was analyzing time signature or something, but it's based on readings that we didn't even discuss in class! God!

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Psych, business (some), medical (some), anatomy (some), IT, math (some), theology (some).... I'm all over the place lol.

Me too, I love all these subjects as well as probably a few more too.

Reactions: Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
It's music homework.It would be great if it was analyzing time signature or something, but it's based on readings that we didn't even discuss in class! God!
I may have music. What specifically?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

What type of time signature analyzing are you meaning? My music was limited to concert band, theatre, etc.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

I'm a musician!

20200102 131621

• Love
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I know nothing about music so can't help you there. Sorry :ahhha:

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Psych, business (some), medical (some), anatomy (some), IT, math (some), theology (some).... I'm all over the place lol.

Linguistics, politics, history, linguistics, literature, psychology. It seems we cover almost everything.

BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
Cage was one of the leading figures of the post-war avant-garde. What's the assignment?
We just need to read some stuff and answer some questions. Nothing too bad, just dull as hell.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Cage was one of the leading figures of the post-war avant-garde. What's the assignment?
John Cage was one of the first musicians to be interested in Futurism and in Russolo's experiments. In 1946, when he had already created works for a prepared piano, he wrote:

In several of its important aspects, modern music of the twenties is known only by hearsay. The Italian ''Art of Noise'' established by Luigi Russolo has totally disappeared, in memory it is mistakenly associated with Marinelli. The work done with speech orchestras, divisions of the half-tone and electrical instruments is, for the most part, forgotten Many composers exist today only as names.
We just need to read some stuff and answer some questions. Nothing too bad, just dull as hell.
If you need help, let me know. ;)

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Linguistics, politics, history, linguistics, literature, psychology. It seems we cover almost everything.

Part of mine is due to multiple degrees, part is from Catholic Bachelor's education--I had to have 9hrs (3 classes) in different areas as they believed in well rounded education!

Reactions: Sensei