BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
John Cage was one of the first musicians to be interested in Futurism and in Russolo's experiments. In 1946, when he had already created works for a prepared piano, he wrote:

In several of its important aspects, modern music of the twenties is known only by hearsay. The Italian ''Art of Noise'' established by Luigi Russolo has totally disappeared, in memory it is mistakenly associated with Marinelli. The work done with speech orchestras, divisions of the half-tone and electrical instruments is, for the most part, forgotten Many composers exist today only as names.

If you need help, let me know. ;)
Thanks

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
We've got a regular suicidal orchestra in the making. Maybe we should all have one last dance? Ha

Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Morning all. I know you're all asleep but I think I might have a bus to catch tonight. Things have reached breaking point and I think it's the right time. So I want to thank you all for your support and kindness :heart: you are all amazing people. Now, I'm going to go and finally bake that cake today before I go. Hugs.
Today will be slightly better I thought as I woke up. Then I see this and Farmmaa leaving and possibly two other users and it feels like everything has coming crash down already. Well today will be a fun day at work when everyone asks me why I've been crying if I actually manage to while I'm there.
In response though don't know you're making a goodbye thread or not so I'll just say here your company was a pleasure to have and I hope you find peace. Also your cake looks amazing please give me a slice if I see you on the other side. :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jean4 and Carina
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Paging
@L0ne1ygh0st
@realjunes (MIA)
@Raven Moon
@Soulless_Angel
@Azzy69 (May be with family)
I'm shit sorry. I'm planning my exit hopefully within next 2-3 weeks I'm done with this shit

Ps I'm currently drunk as hell

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Today will be slightly better I thought as I woke up. Then I see this and Farmmaa leaving and possibly two other users and it feels like everything has coming crash down already. Well today will be a fun day at work when everyone asks me why I've been crying if I actually manage to while I'm there.
In response though don't know you're making a goodbye thread or not so I'll just say here your company was a pleasure to have and I hope you find peace. Also your cake looks amazing please give me a slice if I see you on the other side. :heart:

I know that pain I'm sorry. Most of my classmates have graduated already as well.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
That's such a strange feeling as I am not one 6o talk much at all
I'm a stalker and lurker

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm shit sorry. I'm planning my exit hopefully within next 2-3 weeks I'm done with this shit

Ps I'm currently drunk as hell

Missed that PS. Word up on that! Me too!

• Love
Reactions: Soulless_Angel
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I fuxking live this forum

Attachments

• 15788534469005779578399088106461.jpg
    15788534469005779578399088106461.jpg
    591.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Love
Reactions: Hennessy, MysticPerception, Brick In The Wall and 2 others
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
It is better today @MysticPerception . Why? Because I said so! Now that we have an understanding.... carry on! :blarg:

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, Soulless_Angel and Carina
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I fuxking live this forum

That's what I'm talking about! Dark just like my soul haha.
It is better today @MysticPerception . Why? Because I said so! Now that we have an understanding.... carry on! :blarg:

Jean makes the rules here. Can't deny that one! Much love to you both!

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Carina and Soulless_Angel
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
That's what I'm talking about! Dark just like my soul haha.

Jean makes the rules here. Can't deny that one! Much love to you both!
And if you don't follow my rules I will cook for you!!! Then you will really be sorry!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Soulless_Angel
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Hey that's not fair. That's like a mother telling her child today is a beautiful day whether you realize it or not. But to be fair I did smile so you win. Maybe if I work hard enough I won't be distracted by unpleasant thoughts today.

Actually I'm gonna go ahead and get ready to leave now. I'll see everyone that's awake tonight then. If you make any food leave some for me in the fridge.

Reactions: Carina
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
And if you don't follow my rules I will cook for you!!! Then you will really be sorry!!!!

I have meto and acid regulators I'm not afraid!

• Love
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Hey that's not fair. That's like a mother telling her child today is a beautiful day whether you realize it or not. But to be fair I did smile so you win. Maybe if I work hard enough I won't be distracted by unpleasant thoughts today.

Actually I'm gonna go ahead and get ready to leave now. I'll see everyone that's awake tonight then. If you make any food leave some for me in the fridge.
You want me to cook?
A091F9EF 795E 4F4B 8541 2F323933DCC5

• Love
Reactions: BooGirl and Brick In The Wall
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Do we need to do daily check ons? Would this be a good idea?

• Love