BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
Morning all. I know you're all asleep but I think I might have a bus to catch tonight. Things have reached breaking point and I think it's the right time. So I want to thank you all for your support and kindness :heart: you are all amazing people. Now, I'm going to go and finally bake that cake today before I go. Hugs.
I wish you peace. I hope that cake tastes great.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
7:30. Milo jumped on me for breakfast. Going to feed him, take my meds and try to go back to bed.

Reactions: LegaliseIt!
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
7:30. Milo jumped on me for breakfast. Going to feed him, take my meds and try to go back to bed.
I hate being up this early. Went to sleep at like 10:30 after I saw the site was down haha

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I hate being up this early. Went to sleep at like 10:30 after I saw the site was down haha
Horrible it was down so long. Especially when I am hanging on by a thread lol

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt! and Carina
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
Horrible it was down so long. Especially when I am hanging on by a thread lol
I read through the thread afterwards... it's just brutal, the reality of it.

• Hugs
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Lone no!!! If you want to talk we are here.
I appreciate that. Things have just gotten too hard to deal with anymore. I feel as if it's the only option now.
I wish you peace. I hope that cake tastes great.
Thank you so much. The cake is going alright so far. 3 layers out of 4 are still in one piece but I dropped one.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and LegaliseIt!
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
Thank you so much. The cake is going alright so far. 3 layers out of 4 are still in one piece but I dropped one.
Whoa, you're making a big cake!? I've never done that before. Pretty amazing, to be honest!

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Morning all. I know you're all asleep but I think I might have a bus to catch tonight. Things have reached breaking point and I think it's the right time. So I want to thank you all for your support and kindness :heart: you are all amazing people. Now, I'm going to go and finally bake that cake today before I go. Hugs.
We are totally here if you just want to talk... I mean.... just putting it out there.

Reactions: Sensei
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
I appreciate that. Things have just gotten too hard to deal with anymore. I feel as if it's the only option now.

That's why frosting was invented!
I'm sorry that you have reached such a difficult place. We all support you no matter what. (((Hugs)))

Last edited:
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
That's why frosting was invented:) I'm joining this thread late—I hope that I am not missing something important! lol
Yea apparently I dropped into the middle of it too.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Anyone have any big plans for the day?

LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
It's minus 31 centigrade today (-24 ishF) so if I leave the house, it will be to pick up Library books. Because last winter we had the polar vortex...this year it's the Arctic Dome!
Oh I ate today
View attachment 24400
No pills yet...
Where's the ketchup?
I'm going to have leftover lamb souvlaki with Greek salad on pita. For breakfast.
When it's this cold outside, it helps to eat something cute. For breakfast.
Because I turn into a Neanderthal in the winter!

Last edited:
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
It's minus 31 centigrade today (-24 ishF) so if I leave the house, it will be to pick up Library books. Because last winter we had the polar vortex...this year it's the Arctic Dome!

Where's the ketchup?
well that's cold

Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
I am sorry that it had to come to this. I want you to know that we will support your decision no matter what. Just remember that we are always here if you want to talk. If you choose to do CTB tonight, I hope you will find peace :heart:
Woah, that's really cold. Do you live on North Pole or something?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt! and Brick In The Wall
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019

I wish you peace. And morning everyone

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
If music was be a mood... this would be mine

Edit: I just like the music lol, but it's a neat mix of tones that reflects my mood.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Wow you hardly skipped a beat there ha. Have we all grown so desensitized to it?

Desensitized? no, I think it's more of a only support. And unless an official thread is put up, we just normally have become so accustomed to a short thing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and Brick In The Wall
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'm trying to get out of bed to get this day started

Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
This is good.... I 'think' my nose is getting better.... this is potentially a great thing.

CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
It went a bit wrong but managed to salvage it last minute. It just looks a little rustic. The off cuts from it taste really good so can't wait to cut into it. I just wish I felt better so I could enjoy it properly IMG 20200112 152340

• Love
Reactions: Hennessy, MysticPerception, Carina and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
It went a bit wrong but managed to salvage it last minute. It just looks a little rustic. The off cuts from it taste really good so can't wait to cut into it. I just wish I felt better so I could enjoy it properly View attachment 24403

Wow that looks really good, great job! I love the strawberries on top nice touch.

• Love
Reactions: CyanideSoup