Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
What's going on @Morphinekiss

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Neither did I. Honestly, when I did it in college, it did nothing for me. I wish it did. Maybe that's why I'd isn't getting me high now.

I've tried lots. Marijuana does nothing.
Maybe it wasn't strong enough?

BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
For some reason, charcoal briquettes sound like the name of a really tasty snack to me.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
For some reason, charcoal briquettes sound like the name of a really tasty snack to me.
Could be.... but I also hear it as the sound of some life saving device they'd use if in an ER....

Guess it depends where mind is at the time lol

LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
What's the blue thing? A t shirt?
He forgot all his housetraining, so it's like a Speedo for male dogs. He's really been great about going outside, so I am leaving it off him. I think he likes having a back yard to himself, and seems to remember how that works. (Fingers crossed:)

• Love
Reactions: Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
He forgot all his housetraining, so it's like a Speedo for male dogs. He's really been great about going outside, so I am leaving it off him. I think he likes having a back yard to himself, and seems to remember how that works. (Fingers crossed:)

It is one of those things! I wasn't sure what it was called, so I didn't want to ask if it was a male diaper, and risk insulting him.... so just thought I'd wait until you answered Jean4's question!

Reactions: LegaliseIt!
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
It is one of those things! I wasn't sure what it was called, so I didn't want to ask if it was a male diaper, and risk insulting him.... so just thought I'd wait until you answered Jean4's question!
Yes, it's called a "belly band", but it looked like the elastic was chafing him a bit. He's doing really well, and has better house manners than I do!
He's asleep and I am headed that way! Pretty tired. C16B0D24 D855 436F B668 0F0310231207 C16B0D24 D855 436F B668 0F0310231207

Last edited:
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
omg .... I just replied to a friend that I was doing the same as always (as far as how I was doing), and was killing people.... and he was like "you're killing people?" he thought I was ACTUALLY killing people because he asked seriously like... like um... no... in a game...

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Christmas Cats Dogs 508176

Tiredpuppy

Don't know why I feel so sleepy. . .:zzz:
May have to take a little pre-rum nap. I realize you're supposed to drink the rum and THEN take the nap, but I do everything else backwards so, why not this too?

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I think I'm gonna head to bed :zzz:

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow and Carina
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
  • Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, Jean4 and Carina
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Time for me to call it a day. Whenever you go to sleep in your time zones, sleep well.

Tired

• Love
Reactions: Hennessy, BlueWidow and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Good night everyone. May tomorrow be an easier day.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu, Kira, Ame and 2 others
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I'm gonna lose some sleep tonight so I'm gonna stay up for another hour or two. I can't just get in bed and sleep when I lost a friend and watched a wonderful person find peace in the same day. I'm not that strong sadly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, Kira, BlueWidow and 2 others
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm gonna lose some sleep tonight so I'm gonna stay up for another hour or two. I can't just get in bed and sleep when I lost a friend and watched a wonderful person find peace in the same day. I'm not that strong sadly.
I'm actually going to be up a bit writing...

and I honestly can't believe I just said that. but it's actually kind of needed right now I think.
Oh yeah.... definitely need to write more.... just went back to the thread.... write.... write... must write....

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sensei, Kira, Ame and 2 others
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Still awake. I need to eat something before I force myself into bed. I want to stay up because I'm afraid of waking up tomorrow. But I have to sleep so I'm not dead at work.

Reactions: BlueWidow and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Still awake. I need to eat something before I force myself into bed. I want to stay up because I'm afraid of waking up tomorrow. But I have to sleep so I'm not dead at work.
Yeah, if you work you probably should sleep :)

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm actually going to be up a bit writing...

and I honestly can't believe I just said that. but it's actually kind of needed right now I think.
Oh yeah.... definitely need to write more.... just went back to the thread.... write.... write... must write....

What're you writing?

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I am still here but very drowsy. I will sleep soon. Goodnight everyone. Hopefully tomorrow will be at least slightly less taxing on my emotions.

• Love
Reactions: Nemeshisu and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Screen Shot 2016 11 08 at 102806 AM large

Pretty sure almost everyone is asleep, so I'm bumping up this thread and going to try to go to sleep myself. . . If the insomnia will let me.
Goodnight. :zzz:

Reactions: MysticPerception, Carina and CyanideSoup
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Morning all. I know you're all asleep but I think I might have a bus to catch tonight. Things have reached breaking point and I think it's the right time. So I want to thank you all for your support and kindness :heart: you are all amazing people. Now, I'm going to go and finally bake that cake today before I go. Hugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, Sensei, Nemeshisu and 2 others
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Morning all. I know you're all asleep but I think I might have a bus to catch tonight. Things have reached breaking point and I think it's the right time. So I want to thank you all for your support and kindness :heart: you are all amazing people. Now, I'm going to go and finally bake that cake today before I go. Hugs.
Lone no!!! If you want to talk we are here.

Reactions: Sensei