BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
Moon's thread makes me kinda emotional, even though I barely know her.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, Sensei, Shinbu and 1 other person
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Moon's thread makes me kinda emotional, even though I barely know her.

I know what you mean. I never really got to know her, save for some discussions in threads, but she was always loving and caring. I wish there was something I could have done to make her stay, but she was die-hard on ending it. She was bipolar II like me, so I can understand why she so desperately wanted to die, but that doesn't make it less sad.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I know what you mean. I never really got to know her, save for some discussions in threads, but she was always loving and caring. I wish there was something I could have done to make her stay, but she was die-hard on ending it. She was bipolar II like me, so I can understand why she so desperately wanted to die, but that doesn't make it less sad.
The extra marijuana worked. I'm not high. It evened me out. We may have found a good band aid.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

Yeah... She was one I saw a lot of posts from.... I will miss seeing her a lot. Others here too, but still. Some people just have something about them that draws people to them. She had that effect to me at least.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
The extra marijuana worked. I'm not high. It evened me out. We may have found a good band aid.

To be honest, I've never understood the fuss about marijuana, and I've smoked a lot of it with experienced potheads. Well, it doesn't matter. If it helps people, it's a good thing.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
To be honest, I've never understood the fuss about marijuana, and I've smoked a lot of it with experienced potheads. Well, it doesn't matter. If it helps people, it's a good thing.
I've never understood the fuss about drugs at all. I've never had any so I don't really get it myself. Which is funny since when I was back in school my eyes were always red from staying up all night so people thought I was high every day.

• Love
Reactions: Sensei and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

I've kind of wished all drugs were legalized. At least then if someone was addicted and wanted help, there'd be no problem or stigma (generally) for them to get treatment, making it like some back-alley-drug deal only between certain hours at an hospital at a back door.

• Love
Reactions: Sensei and Squiddy
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
If doesn't make me stoned. You can see, I'm still typing and find. It did calm down my racing thoughts to a manageable level as well as the impulsiveness.
I've kind of wished all drugs were legalized. At least then if someone was addicted and wanted help, there'd be no problem or stigma (generally) for them to get treatment, making it like some back-alley-drug deal only between certain hours at an hospital at a back door.
You can go into a pharmacy in the UK and get heroin. Marijuana isn't legal lol.

• Wow
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I think I screwed up typing a bit in my one post...

Basically in my town, for people to get help now in my town, there's like a enter a door, only between 2 hours, if you go before or after, you get no treatment. If you test wrong bloodwork wise, you're kicked out. You're not to be seen, and you're to be gone or police are called to remove you if you loiter--oh and you can't take the drugs to get you off the drugs on the property

I know this because it's outside the psych ward.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I think I screwed up typing a bit in my one post...

Basically in my town, for people to get help now in my town, there's like a enter a door, only between 2 hours, if you go before or after, you get no treatment. If you test wrong bloodwork wise, you're kicked out. You're not to be seen, and you're to be gone or police are called to remove you if you loiter--oh and you can't take the drugs to get you off the drugs on the property

I know this because it's outside the psych ward.
Wow

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I've never understood the fuss about drugs at all. I've never had any so I don't really get it myself.

Good for you. If have to be honest and say that I think some drugs are fantastic, namely morphine, amphetamin, and MDMA. However, there effects are temporary and artificial, and illegal and harmful. I won't touch them again, because I've found "legal highs" which are much better. They are much weaker of course, but they are legal and considerably less harmful. Many drugs can also be very dangerous when you have mental problems, and I don't want to risk that.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
yep... so really it's a "you're free to admit you're addicted to anything! but... you're an evil jerk who shouldn't be seen, go away" basically....

I so wish they'd legalize everything so you could just walk up to a ER and be like 'yo I'm addicted to meth, heroin, and I love shooting up crack' and they'd be like 'ok, we'll be with you in a minute please have a seat' without a second thought.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
If doesn't make me stoned. You can see, I'm still typing and find. It did calm down my racing thoughts to a manageable level as well as the impulsiveness.

And we definately don't want an impulsive you....

impulsive me is fine, but not impulsive you lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4 and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019

In the best of worlds, yes. There would be many people who couldn't handle it, especially youths.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Well... Find what? ;)

That's the important thing.
Sorry fine lol.
I didn't want to take it. All of societies feelings about drugs and I see what it has done to many at my job.
My doctor told me to look at it as medicine. I was really out of control. Would have made it to Monday but with difficulty.
Now I'm ok.
It's like CBD oil (which didn't work for me.) Its a miracle drug for some with illnesses.

Reactions: Sensei
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
In the best of worlds, yes. There would be many people who couldn't handle it, especially youths.
yeah only problem... granted I think some people would probably be more likely to just sell to adults... or I'd hope so.....

eh... who am I trying to convince.... I pretty much think the world's screwed lol.

Reactions: Sensei and Jean4
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Sorry fine lol.
I didn't want to take it. All of societies feelings about drugs and I see what it has done to many at my job.
My doctor told me to look at it as medicine. I was really out of control. Would have made it to Monday but with difficulty.
Now I'm ok.
It's like CBD oil (which didn't work for me.) Its a miracle drug for some with illnesses.

Well, I'd like to stress that I'm not condemning anyone who uses marijuana for medicals reason or simply to fight pain and stay sane. I'm just saying that I never got the recreational aspect of marijuana.

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Crack is whack.

once a day bullshit post done.

cute puppy Squiddy

May the rest of you be well

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, MysticPerception, Squiddy and 2 others
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Well, I'd like to stress that I'm not condemning anyone who uses marijuana for medicals reason or simply to fight pain and stay sane. I'm just saying that I never got the recreational aspect of marijuana.
Neither did I. Honestly, when I did it in college, it did nothing for me. I wish it did. Maybe that's why I'd isn't getting me high now.

I've tried lots. Marijuana does nothing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina and Sensei
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

Chicago had like 10.5mil in sales in 5 days after it was legalized lol---so money? lol

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Neither did I. Honestly, when I did it in college, it did nothing for me. I wish it did. Maybe that's why I'd isn't getting me high now.

I've tried lots. Marijuana does nothing.
It made my mother sick--she claims she's allergic to it.

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
  • Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, MysticPerception, Sensei and 1 other person
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019

When I'm stoned, I can still type pretty well.

I like how it gives me euphoria and makes music sound better

Reactions: Sensei