ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
The tingling and the vision were the first signs, it came on fairly quickly. The only thing you feel really is the pressure on your neck, and some pressure in your head. The pressure I think is from the closure of the jugular veins, I think it's almost unavoidable in trying to close the carotids also

Reactions: wren-briar, bridgegirl, Egddios and 1 other person
Kooz

Kooz

Night-Night.
Aug 26, 2018
The tingling and the vision were the first signs, it came on fairly quickly. The only thing you feel really is the pressure on your neck, and some pressure in your head. The pressure I think is from the closure of the jugular veins, I think it's almost unavoidable in trying to close the carotids also

You are completely correct.

Reactions: Egddios, Deafsn0w, yaya and 1 other person
yaya

yaya

sad
Dec 17, 2018
Just curious if there is definite confirmation that this user CTB'd? Or are we assuming he did?

I think we can only assume based on their last login date.

Reactions: wren-briar, itstoolateforme, inviktus and 3 others
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
I think we can only assume based on their last login date.
Yes, there are times when we are able to get confirmation that they did CTB for sure. And I didn't think this was one of those cases. Just one that we assume since the last login was 48 days ago. I just don't want members to think the wrong thing or choose this as their preferred method just solely going on the information given about @Prime...since we don't know for sure. Of course, everyone has their own independent right to choose whatever they want...I'm just saying it's a possibility that he didn't CTB or use this method...so the deciding factor should be very well thought out.

Reactions: wren-briar, sif, Deafsn0w and 2 others
N

NotWorthLiving

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2018
There is another thread on the bags. Try looking at that. There could be something

Reactions: Kill Me Now and Deafsn0w
loaner

loaner

Dec 20, 2018
Hi
Thanks for this thread.
I don't have cornhole bags, so I'll probably use socks, I just want to understand better the location of the padding - is this good? Should it be wider and cover more area or thinner?
vwqJ5R4.jpg

(Blank template in case anybody wants to draw on this)

Reactions: wren-briar, itstoolateforme, Egddios and 2 others
loaner

loaner

Dec 20, 2018
and two failed attempts so far
Can anybody point out to the cases of failure? What caused the failure and how did those failures ended up (brain damage etc.)?

Reactions: wren-briar, archipelago, Deleted member 4288 and 1 other person
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Can anybody point out to the cases of failure? What caused the failure and how did those failures ended up (brain damage etc.)?
op said this method can't be failed if done properly.

Reactions: redeeming_butterfly, itstoolateforme, newdawnfades and 2 others
loaner

loaner

Dec 20, 2018
op said this method can't be failed if done properly.
Yeah, but some failed to it right and I'm wondering what part did they get wrong.

Reactions: wren-briar, therhydler, sif and 1 other person
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Yeah, but some failed to it right and I'm wondering what part did they get wrong.
no idea. I've heard people on here who were successful in practice. They said they stopped right before they passed out.

Reactions: wren-briar, DT2007, itstoolateforme and 5 others
loaner

loaner

Dec 20, 2018
There was this thread at 8ch which showed about the same method but just without the padding, it also said to place the strap above the Adams Apple. I managed to do it without the padding back then but it was a bit hard. Now I tried it with a thick padding (a very thick sock - after folding it comes to 8x8x4 cm) and I didn't manage to do it.
Then I tried with a very thin sock and put it in the place I showed in the image above and with that it was way more easy, I managed to do it one time, then second time I failed because it was too loose but third time I managed to do it again. But always I only managed when the strap was at the top of my neck, above or at the Adams Apple.

Reactions: wren-briar, itstoolateforme, Egddios and 6 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
There was this thread at 8ch which showed about the same method but just without the padding, it also said to place the strap above the Adams Apple. I managed to do it without the padding back then but it was a bit hard. Now I tried it with a thick padding (a very thick sock - after folding it comes to 8x8x4 cm) and I didn't manage to do it.
Then I tried with a very thin sock and put it in the place I showed in the image above and with that it was way more easy, I managed to do it one time, then second time I failed because it was too loose but third time I managed to do it again. But always I only managed when the strap was at the top of my neck, above or at the Adams Apple.
i think that's been my issue. I've been right on it below the Adams apple.

Reactions: wren-briar, onegoodreason, therhydler and 2 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
What do you guys think of applying the bags or anything else to your carotids and doing partial? (not sure if this should be here or in the hanging thread)

Reactions: looseye, newdawnfades and Deafsn0w
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
What do you guys think of applying the bags or anything else to your carotids and doing partial? (not sure if this should be here or in the hanging thread)
That would probably ease up on the pain partial can cause on the neck from the rope.

Reactions: newdawnfades, sif, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Hey everyone,

Been talking to a lot of people in the chat and trying to explain this method, and one user wanted me to make a post about it, so here goes everything.

We're going after a classic idea of using a blood choke, except, it will be against ourselves. In the privacy of our own homes. In a fully relaxed state.

This method is fully capable and will kill you very fast. I know this because it's what we were taught in the Marine Corps.

First, you're going to want some Gorilla tape OR a tree ratchet.

Second, get two Sackhole/Cornhole bags.

Now, depending on what you're using, you'll want to lie on the ground and put the bags on these two exact areas on your neck (In blue).

face.jpg

The reason we're lying on the ground is that we want to be able not to have to fuss over putting the bags on us and making sure they don't fall out of place before we use the ratchet or the tape. You're putting the bags on these two areas to go after the internal carotid arteries.

Start cinching the ratchet closed or wrap the tape around your neck once. Is everything feeling good? I'm glad. If not, then uncinch it a little and place the bags. You want to make sure that you're not compressing the windpipe as that could cause you to freak out a little.

We want this to be painless and fast.

After you're comfortable, sit down if you want to or stand up. Do whatever you want honestly. Start wrapping the tape around your neck more and a little tighter or start closing the ratchet more.

In about 5-20 seconds you will pass out. After that, it's pretty much game over unless you somehow hit the ratchet release. That's why I said we could also use tape as well. With the gorilla tape, it will make sure that you don't inadvertently try to tear the tap off... because it will be strong as hell around your neck.

After you pass out, it will only take a few minutes, and you will be brain dead from the complete lack of blood flow to your brain.

I think I've explained this pretty well and I hope you guys understand the method. If not, please don't hesitate and I'm sure that I can help you out or someone else in the community can help you out.
Is there anything else I can use besides the cornhole bags? I'm having trouble putting pressure on the right spots.

Reactions: sif, therhydler and Deafsn0w
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
Is there anything else I can use besides the cornhole bags? I'm having trouble putting pressure on the right spots.
shouldnt socks work aswell?

Reactions: onegoodreason, sif, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
RememberWhatUCameFor if it is elastic it is not ideal, the secret is to squeeze the two main blood aterys

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, onegoodreason, sif and 2 others
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
RememberWhatUCameFor if it is elastic it is not ideal, the secret is to squeeze the two main blood aterys

arent cornbags elastic aswell to a certain degree?

you could fill the socks with sand btw

Reactions: itstoolateforme, onegoodreason, therhydler and 2 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
It occurs to me that this method would incur all the effects of hanging. I don't think you even CAN compress the carotids without occluding the jugulars. The arteries are deep in the sterno-mastoid muscles, are high pressure and elastic. The amount of force needed to compress them would also begin to crush the trachea. And the heart would be going ,mad trying to get blood to the head. Don't think you can just crush the arteries without loads of other bad stuff happening.

Reactions: itstoolateforme, Jodes, onegoodreason and 5 others
Cassia

Cassia

Jan 10, 2019
Can a GP-5 Gas mask be used as a suicide bag alternative? I'd use helium and there would be no air outflow or inflow, only helium would come in. Also, if there is no outflow at all and helium keeps coming into the mask, would that be really bad? Sorry for my poor English, I just really don't want to mess this up, I already have everything ready.

Reactions: onegoodreason, therhydler, sif and 1 other person
R

Rsuicidal

Student
Dec 12, 2018
Can a GP-5 Gas mask be used as a suicide bag alternative? I'd use helium and there would be no air outflow or inflow, only helium would come in. Also, if there is no outflow at all and helium keeps coming into the mask, would that be really bad? Sorry for my poor English, I just really don't want to mess this up, I already have everything ready.
I would think the pressure from the gas having no escape would eventually force an exit or tear? Worst it would pop off

Reactions: onegoodreason, therhydler, sif and 1 other person
R

Rsuicidal

Student
Dec 12, 2018
I would think the pressure from the gas having no escape would eventually force an exit or tear? Worst it would pop off
Sorry for the double post. To have gas exit as well I would put a straw or some way to allow the pressure to relieve. So I wouldnt risk anything bursting as I read some accounts of the apparatus not staying on. I dont recall much info though as to what was used, this used to be my method until I figured it wouldnt work for me.

Reactions: therhydler, sif and Deafsn0w
R

Rsuicidal

Student
Dec 12, 2018
I cant find cornhole bags so Im going to try some grain inside socks, and combine that with a rachet strap.
I couldnt find any straps that dont have a release and very few are without hooks. I dont have the strength to do tape I am certain I would mess that up on myself.

Cassia

Cassia

Jan 10, 2019
What should I do then? Leave a small hole? I really don't want to wake up from this being brain damaged and In a hospital. I have 450L of Helium if you were wondering.

Roy King

Roy King

Jan 12, 2019
Don't underestimate the psychological element. Ratcheting the strap requires an active will to do violence against yourself, in contrast to a more passive action such as swallowing pills. It could be hard.

Agree, not very different from Suspension Hanging in my opinion!