• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

Nightmare Painting

Student
Dec 16, 2021
I'm having issues with Cashapp and can't buy the required amount to purchase N, they keep blocking my purchase for security reasons. Any other recommendations?

Reactions: persimmontea
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
BigGimpin

BigGimpin

Student
Mar 24, 2022
@Nightmare Painting I was going to use CashApp but remembered I have a CoinBase account so I used it and everything has been pretty smooth. I did have to jump through a few hoops getting my account to send, but it all worked out. Wish I had better advice for ya, Good luck!

Reactions: Nightmare Painting
T

Trjan

Jan 22, 2020
Would it be considered disrespectful to CTB in the flat that I'm living in from a friend? Doing it there ensures I won't be disturbed mid way through but don't want the flat to get devalued by doing so. Very conflicted in my own head as CTB in a hotel has a lot more risks than my own flat.

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Would it be considered disrespectful to CTB in the flat that I'm living in from a friend? Doing it there ensures I won't be disturbed mid way through but don't want the flat to get devalued by doing so. Very conflicted in my own head as CTB in a hotel has a lot more risks than my own flat.
Maybe a question for another thread. Or make one.

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
I just contacted D for the first time and he says pretty clearly that he gets too many emails from people that only ask questions then don't follow through with the purchase. Please do not do this, guys
Dang that is a bummer, I just sent him a msg this morning, I really hope he responds.
It seems from recent chats I've had with other members that D is starting to change the way he communicates, at least with certain people. I hope he is not being inundated with excessive emails or getting pestered and trolled. Remember there are some very sick and elderly people who are suffering greatly that need the compassionate service he is offering.....only people on this forum use the term "N". So let's keep in mind that we are using the services of somebody who is exclusively associated with Exit international, an organization of almost exclusively senior citizens, and it is probably a good idea to speak formally and to use the term "nembutal".

If you come at him with "yo D mane, can I score some N?" or decide to play games because you have some sort of vendetta against this site or assisted dying- you are jeopardizing something very important for elderly folks, the severy ill, and cancer patients around the world. Please move along and mind your own business, realise that you are not a hero by any stretch of the imagination or doing anyone favors... And if something happens to D because of your deliberate actions, the level of unbearable suffering you will be responsible for forcing others to endure puts you in the same category as some of the worst people who ever lived.
I've been sensing this difference and seen the uptick of new folks this month asking about N from D on the same day they became members on the forum. I want to stress a few points that will help us all.

1 - Please do a little research before jumping in with questions ("Where do I find the PPH"? "What is N"?) that can be answered by a simple search. --- "But I don't have the search box yet," you say. Then:

Go to the Suicide Discussion section on the site's home page. Scroll thru the threads and start reading. One of the first things you will see is where to find the PPH link. Download that document and read the relevant sections, or keep it at the ready to answer them as they come up.

Then there is this thread (The N Files 2.0), which is usually active, and so will be near the top of the list. The very first entry will cover most of what you need to know. @GentleSoul went thru a great deal of effort to lay it all out for us, from beginning to end – including what N is, making your purchase, shipping, storage, testing, etc, right on up thru how to proceed on The Day Of. It is an easy read and of tremendous help. It's got the video on how to open the bottle, and also tells you how to find the PPH. Very comprehensive!

2 - Be prepared before contacting D. While he is very helpful, he should not have to hold your hand on things you should be able to figure out for yourself. Before sending D an email with a follow-up question, ask yourself if it's something that can/should be answered elsewhere. Maybe a call to WU (Western Union) on their procedure, or a search on this site (where most questions will have been asked and answered already). If you're still stumped, then ask on the N from D Megathread.

3 - Figure out your payment plan before contacting D. If you're going to use Bitcoin (D's preference) but don't know anything about crypto, educate yourself on it. Learn how to use it and have your apps set up and ready to go. That way you can move smoothly thru your purchase when you're ready to make it.

4 - Please do not post that you think you have been scammed if you're waiting for your shipment to arrive or waiting for a response from D. We understand this is a very stressful process, but please look for support and guidance from this site and its members before planting seeds of doubt for others. We may be able to clarify. As to emails from D, don't expect instant replies (tho sometimes you'll get one). Always check your spam folder. Be patient.

5 - When your package arrives and you're relieved that there was nothing to worry about after all, enjoy the profound sense of security in knowing that you have in your possession the holy grail for a peaceful exit .

Last edited:
N

Nightmare Painting

Student
Dec 16, 2021
I ended up trying coinbase but they don't allow you to send crypto to a wallet for weeks sometimes. I somehow got CashApp to finally work, transferred it to Mycelium, and sent it over to D. It all worked out and I already have a tracking number, thanks.

Last edited:
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
paxful has like a 100 ways to buy bitcoin, use whichever is easiest for you

just don't buy from new sellers, there are some scams on there, buy from trusted ones or at least with many successful trades

by the way can someone tell me, what is the shelf life for unopened N (specifically the one D provides?) thanks

Last edited:
S

starcrazy

Mage
Aug 14, 2021
What's an alternative for recommended toast as a light meal? If there's no kitchen, you'd have to buy smth from a grocery store. Any ideas?

Reactions: watchingthewheels
I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Is there any reason as to why a lab report might indicate phenobarbital was found instead of pentobarbital? Can they not easily differentiate between different barbiturates? I used a bottle I ordered from D in January.

F

fizi22

Nov 15, 2021
Is there any reason as to why a lab report might indicate phenobarbital was found instead of pentobarbital? Can they not easily differentiate between different barbiturates? I used a bottle I ordered from D in January.
What lab did you use?

I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
What lab did you use?
The one my hospital sends the blood to that they take? idk. Don't mind the really low values, I fucked up badly.

Attachments

• IMG_20220405_083715_048.jpg
    IMG_20220405_083715_048.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 0
F

fizi22

Nov 15, 2021
It says fenobarbital

so fenobarbital is phenobarbital?

I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
It says fenobarbital

so fenobarbital is phenobarbital?
It is the dutch translation, yes. Apparently they tested my blood at 2 different labs, here is the other one.

Edit: nvm the (ext) in my previous post might refer to the blood being tested at the lab from this post.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220405-084533~2.png
    Screenshot_20220405-084533~2.png
    96.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
I believe overall what this means is that they were LOOKING for phenobarbital in particular and did not find it. When you see a result as "<" some number, it means "undetectable." They flagged it in red because ordinarily when the test is done they are verifying whether a patient has the correct therapeutic blood level*. Unless there was an additional test done besides this, they have not found you had pentobarbital (or any barbiturate) in your system.

* If a patient taking phenobarbital for epilepsy had a low level like this, it would mean they weren't taking their meds or need the dose adjusted by quite a lot. It would not be normal for them.

I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
I believe overall what this means is that they were LOOKING for phenobarbital in particular and did not find it. When you see a result as "<" some number, it means "undetectable." They flagged it in red because ordinarily when the test is done they are verifying whether a patient has the correct therapeutic blood level*. Unless there was an additional test done besides this, they have not found you had pentobarbital (or any barbiturate) in your system.

* If a patient taking phenobarbital for epilepsy had a low level like this, it would mean they weren't taking their meds or need the dose adjusted by quite a lot. It would not be normal for them.
Thank you. They did do a urine test which tested positive for barbiturates, I wonder why they looked for pheno alone and not multiple.

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Thank you. They did do a urine test which tested positive for barbiturates, I wonder why they looked for pheno alone and not multiple.
It's weird. I think maybe they made a mistake and selected the incorrect option when they ordered the test? Were any other blood tests done prior to this one?

I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
It's weird. I think maybe they made a mistake and selected the incorrect option when they ordered the test? Were any other blood tests done prior to this one?
The only other tests I can see are a ct scan and another lab report of sodium/chloride/glucose levels, hemoglobins, oxygen saturation, ...

Reactions: Cathy Ames
N

new.solution1

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
Is apple juice good to drink to get rid of the aftertaste of N?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
P

peanut5610

Apr 4, 2022
thank you GentleSoul for the information, for some reason I couldn't open the link to get D email, I even bought the PPH 2022 from amazon and couldn't find D email..... I know I am terrible with computer, i am terminally ill, desperate want to go soon but my ignorant about technology is hold me back....

• Hugs
Reactions: Soon i will be gone
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
I had to learn btc from scratch. Spent days researching, wrote down a step-by-step guide. Then when was ready to go, zipped right thru the purchase. Still don't quite understand it, but I could do it again. No problem.
Thanks for the like @wljourney - lol. I took it upon myself to learn. Never dawned on me to ask how to use the stuff. Since my first purchase, I've sent btc to Ukraine and it was a snap. I plan to do so again. It's just like any new subject in life (or school) -- you just have to apply yourself and study. Then you're familiar with it. Pretty simple.

Last edited:
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Thanks for the like @wljourney - lol. I took it upon myself to learn. Never dawned on me to ask how to use the stuff. Since my first purchase, I've sent btc to Ukraine and it was a snap. I plan to do so again. It's just like any new subject in life (or school) -- you just have to apply yourself and study. Then you're familiar with it. Pretty simple.
Well it IS challenging to learn something new and it IS commendable.
Especially for those of us who may be suffering from chronic pain and brain fog.
I am really grateful for the support I've seen here in the forums and via DM.
In the end we are all - maybe not in the same boat but certainly - in the same storm.

• Love
Reactions: VoidDesirer22
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Well it IS challenging to learn something new and it IS commendable.
Especially for those of us who may be suffering from chronic pain and brain fog.
I am really grateful for the support I've seen here in the forums and via DM.
In the end we are all - maybe not in the same boat but certainly - in the same storm.
I am in the same boat, but that's what I did. I wasn't criticizing. I guess I was just addressing the sense of panic I always see over using btc when it's new. Just trying to show it's not so bad.

Reactions: wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I am in the same boat, but that's what I did. I wasn't criticizing. I guess I was just addressing the sense of panic I always see over using btc when it's new. Just trying to show it's not so bad.
I know you weren't criticizing. And yes that first "yikes" panic is palpable…
All good. 🤗

Reactions: BrokenBliss