• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Humans are programmed to reproduce so the only way to stop people from having children is to sterilize them.

S

sansydansy

Feb 28, 2024
For someone to have children, they have to be completely ignorant of what the world is actually like and how things in society work. Human beings are slaves. They are not born as slaves, but if you look around the world and are honest with yourself, you will see that human beings are in chains everywhere you look.

To prove this just think, can you just get in your car and drive wherever you want, if you want to? Well yeah, but only if you have a license, which is a word that means permission. Which brings up the question: if you're not a slave, why do you need permission to go from one place to another? You may think the system of getting a license to drive makes sense but just ask yourself, who are you getting that permission from? Obviously, some higher authority, who basically thinks they own you. The same authority that says you have to give it a portion of your income to help fund its wars, or else it uses violence against you.

The truth is, that humanity is basically a slave race, and having children is just bringing more people into a world where the human condition is slavery.
Living is not slavery, the truth is if you want to get something you need to work to get it, it has worked that way since civilization. You can still live a life of work and a life of fun at the same time, there are good things in the world.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Living is not slavery, the truth is if you want to get something you need to work to get it, it has worked that way since civilization. You can still live a life of work and a life of fun at the same time, there are good things in the world.
Are you a prolifer?

S

sansydansy

Feb 28, 2024
Because death is scary and you shouldn't even be thinking about it, life is good if you see it the way I do.

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
We go after prolifers with pitchforks on here

Last edited:
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
You are coming on here to tell people that have been through absolute hell to just think positive and life will be good..

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Living is not slavery,
It's called wage slavery, what's the difference between a slave owner giving you just enough food to survive and a bed, and a corporation paying you half of what you need to have a place to sleep and the government having to feed you because you don't get paid enough to afford a bed and food.

The difference is nothing, people just pretend the money being temporarily passed through our hands makes a difference.

If you provide labor, you are given just enough to live. If you deny your labor, there are severe consequences imposed on you.

The most well-behaved prisoner is the one who believes he is free.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Life is good for some people, and that's fine. I have no problem with them feeling that way, I respect that, people are entitled to their opinions. But life isn't good for everybody. That's why many of us are on this forum.

Hearing the "life is good" shit is something I already get every time I talk to people about my suicidal ideation, and it doesn't help. I don't want to be made to feel ashamed for wanting to escape my pain, I want to have someone be compassionate, kind, and understanding towards me.

If I wanted positivity or "life is good" messaging, trust me, I would not be looking for it on a suicide forum. :ahhha:

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
So because most people have to work to live and societies require rules to function no one should have ever been born? lol

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
So because most people have to work to live and societies require rules to function no one should have ever been born? lol
I think the thing they're trying to say is that the ethical thing to do is to not reproduce. Don't bring more people into the shitshow called life

Reactions: divinemistress36
S

sansydansy

Feb 28, 2024
It's called wage slavery, what's the difference between a slave owner giving you just enough food to survive and a bed, and a corporation paying you half of what you need to have a place to sleep and the government having to feed you because you don't get paid enough to afford a bed and food.

The difference is nothing, people just pretend the money being temporarily passed through our hands makes a difference.

If you provide labor, you are given just enough to live. If you deny your labor, there are severe consequences imposed on you.

The most well-behaved prisoner is the one who believes he is free.
The difference between a slave owner and a corporation is that corporations have laws they have to respect. This is not what you would call slavery, slavery is much more worst than by your definition and it has been illegal for several decades. There's no such harsh consequences if you deny your labor in this day and age. The fact is that u have to work hard to earn something, which slaves could never even dream of and we have more of a chance to get what we want in this era. I get that everything is so expensive nowadays and people struggle paying their things, but there is always help depending on what state you're in and education can help you achieve higher then you have right now. And by the end you'll realize that all of the struggle you went through were worth all the effort

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
yes it's enslavement this system is being used by people to coarse people and to gain control over them
all I want is my choice to die in a peaceful way

S

sansydansy

Feb 28, 2024
name one good thing to me i think life is horrible
If you think life is horrible then you're weak and pathetic. It takes strength to live and once you understand it you'll see the beauty of it.
i wouldn't consider these lives worth living at all, all these lives lead to is death
i wouldn't consider these lives worth living at all, all these lives lead to is death
You didn't experience life enough yet, there's fun things to do that you're oblivious about. I'm gonna assume youre 18 so you still have a lot to experience so why end it shortly?

• Hmph!
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
If you think life is horrible then you're weak and pathetic. It takes strength to live and once you understand it you'll see the beauty of it.
I think antinatalism is kinda wack but you seem trollish.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
being kind and empathic seen as weak and pathetic, beauty is only skin deep peel away the layers and what you are presented with is truly disgusting and ugly, saying the world is beautiful is like saying a turd covered in ice sugar is beautiful, all you have to do is look beyond the surface level to see how truly disgusting life is and the world

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024

You didn't experience life enough yet, there's fun things to do that you're oblivious about. I'm gonna assume youre 18 so you still have a lot to experience so why end it shortly?
If you want to be a narcissist with a savior complex go start a cult

Last edited:
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Bullshit. It takes just as much courage to choose death as it does to keep living. This lie people keep spreading about how you're only courageous when you choose life is a load of shit.

hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
Living is not slavery
Yes it is.
the truth is if you want to get something you need to work to get it, it has worked that way since civilization. You can still live a life of work and a life of fun at the same time
Nobody would ever want to work if they didn't get money out of it. The fact that you have to work for 50+ years of your life just to afford the bare minimum to live, proves that life is slave; wage slavery.
there are good things in the world
Abuse, rape, murder, and countless of other injustices happen every day.

You think anyone gives a flying fuck about your defintion of "good things"?
Because death is scary and you shouldn't even be thinking about it
You have no right to tell anyone what to do. Nobody asked to be born so it should be the basic human right to be able to decide whether someone wants to live or not.
life is good if you see it the way I do
So like a ignorant brainwashed CPU?
The difference between a slave owner and a corporation is that corporations have laws they have to respect. This is not what you would call slavery, slavery is much more worst than by your definition and it has been illegal for several decades. There's no such harsh consequences if you deny your labor in this day and age. The fact is that u have to work hard to earn something, which slaves could never even dream of and we have more of a chance to get what we want in this era
A slave has to work. You have to work. If you didn't work, you wouldn't be able to afford the bare minimum. We live to work and work to live, rinse and repeat, for multiple decades. You are a slave to society. Just because you got more freedom than a slave from hundreds of years ago, doesn't mean, that you're not a slave. If you didn't work, you wouldn't be able to afford food, water, clothes, and a house; you would die, so either you work or you die. If that isn't slavery, what is?
I get that everything is so expensive nowadays and people struggle paying their things
No, I don't think you get that.
but there is always help depending on what state you're in and education can help you achieve higher then you have right now
You do realize that education is there to make you a slave to society, yes?
And by the end you'll realize that all of the struggle you went through were worth all the effort
By the end, if you didn't ctb, you will rot in a nursing home and die of old age. That's what will happen. I doubt you will look back and think "Yup, being a slave for 50 years was sure worth it".
You're speaking as if I haven't went through anything myself
Nobody cares.
If you think life is horrible then you're weak and pathetic
If you think life is anything but horrible then you're brainless and ignorant.
It takes strength to live and once you understand it you'll see the beauty of it
Wars happen every day everywhere around the world. People get, abused, raped, and killed every day. Ilnesses kill people every day. Nobody gives a goddamn fuck about your childish way of thinking. If you think that life is beautiful then you're a ignorant piece of shit who thinks that your happiness is more worth than human lives.
You didn't experience life enough yet
And you obviously didn't experience life at all to be able to talk that much bullshit.
there's fun things to do that you're oblivious about
If you think that the "fun things" you're doing are more important than the mere knowledge that humans get abused, raped, and killed every day, then you're narcissistic asf.
I'm gonna assume youre 18
I'm gonna assume you don't have the slightest idea of what you're even talking about.
so you still have a lot to experience
Don't worry, Putin will take care of it.
so why end it shortly
Because any rational person would prefer peace over suffering.

Last edited: