Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine that’s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
How much longer until ants dethrone us from the top of the food chain?

We have about 24 years left until human civilization falls apart (it's clear when studying trends in history and researching the behavioral trends of ant populations in recent years). When that occurs, we'll become enslaved by our ant masters (we already are, but soon enough it will be realized by all). I've seen the reports, ant colonies have united into an global federation. They are actively building expansive networks of tunnels underneath our feet. Ignorant fellas will say "we are much stronger, we have the tools to defeat them" but don't realize that they will weaken us overtime, they have 24 years to do so. Ants have been coordinating chaos to divide us humans (look around, their methodologies are calculated and effective). Divide and conquer.

This is the only reason I haven't ctb'd yet, because I need to live to see my prophecy become a reality.

Valentines Day Rose GIF by Zoo Berlin

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Lostandlooking and odradek
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
Not all ants join together. Actually, most ants from different colonies will fight each other to death. The ones who cooperate internationally are a particular species, originated in Argentina, if I remember correctly. They're some of those really small ants we see in our houses.

Reactions: Alex6216
odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021
How can we accelerate this? Can we be collaborators with the ants?

Reactions: the_town_manager and Rogue Proxy
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine that’s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
Not all ants join together. Actually, most ants from different colonies will fight each other to death. The ones who cooperate internationally are a particular species, originated in Argentina, if I remember correctly. They're some of those really small ants we see in our houses.

Well, talk to me in 2046 and I'll be laughing.

How can we accelerate this? Can we be collaborators with the ants?

You're actually speaking to a 5-star Ant General. We could use double agents, please PM me.

• Yay!
Reactions: ClownMe, odradek and Rogue Proxy
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Will they still going on kamikaze missions on flying ant day. If they each carry a small amount of explosives they might be able to take down the odd ice cream truck. Death by a thousand pops lol.

Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021

Reactions: Cosmic dust and Lostandlooking
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I, for one, welcome our new ant rulers

Reactions: Lostandlooking