• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
There is so much human suffering in the world. You only need to read the daily newspaper to find out that. People are plauged by diseases for decades. People are starving to death. Natate kratstropha occurs. Humans are treated worse than domesticated animals. There is deadly medicine - and yet these people are denied this. Man should be tormented for as long as possible before death occurs. Our lives will be ruined. If we want to escape this unjust world - then we have to fight with the devil himself - self-preservation. Who but the devil would cause this situation?

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
I agree. This world is a prison planet created by the demiurge

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
This world truly is the most hellish and evil place, I see the existence of life as the most horrific, disturbing tragedy with no deeper meaning or purpose behind it, it's all senseless, to me existence will always be an abomination no matter what.

I'd always see it as better that this existence disappears into nothingness, all that I see as desirable is the permanent absence of everything where all is finally forgotten about, it truly is so horrifying how in existence there is unlimited potential for pain, torture, cruelty and suffering.
I'm always repulsed by how humans so selfishly and cruelly procreate even know existence is literally just a cycle of endless suffering that so tragically continues to repeat once new life is forced here, all that those who procreate do is cause way more harm.

Reactions: myusername890