• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
What about Zofran? Can anyone share good or bad experiences with Zofran (Odansetron)? Just curious. I have N but no meto. Not sure if I want to use my N just yet either. I bought it in desperation a few weeks ago. Worried about summer weather coming up though. I can't hide it in my fridge because of not living alone, but it would be nice to know it could last a while.

I'm thinking of putting it in some mylar, just in case.

Like i said above i find ondansetron mild and no problem. I just read one suggestion that it will be adequate for our purpose taken in a single dose of 24mg (3x what inormally take) 40 minutes before.

Reactions: Euthanza and Theanswer
CiproKilledMe

CiproKilledMe

Experienced
Mar 23, 2021
So take domperidone instead ? Problem solved case closed?

Nooooooo. Domperidone has a black box warning for potentially fatal cardiac issues and is banned in the US!

I cannot fathom why anyone would ingest a black box drug and risk permanent or life-threatening side effects in order to avoid some freakin' nausea, but welcome to the mad world we're living in! I personally would rather just feel nauseous.

• Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: Neneko Izumozaki, waitingforrest, Euthanza and 2 others
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
You guys are scaring me man. 😳
I'm still taking the stat dose of meto. 😉
Worst that happens is I become paralyzed within those 45 minutes and I'm not able to drink the sn.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ravel, waitingforrest and RN12
F

fizi22

Nov 15, 2021
perhaps 2 tabs of meto and 1 tab of zofran ?

• Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest
F

faceless9125

Apr 14, 2022
Have there been discussions about substituting 550mg ginger capsules for Meto, as it's basically an antiemetic anyway? Obviously it's not going to stop the vomiting, but it may help with the nausea just a little and should have a stomach emptying effect

Sorry if this has been asked before but I just joined and for the life of me cannot find the search feature on this website

Reactions: waitingforrest and Euthanza
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
Are these drugs known to cause these issues within the hour? I'm truly confused by the alarm. You're taking these drugs as part of a suicide kit. It doesn't matter if it causes heart attacks or brain damage, you're turning your blood into chocolate pudding or shutting down your respiratory system.

Don't run tests on them. Wait until it's time to damage all biological function anyway. I'm more worried about spending my last minutes retching than "longterm damage" when I'm dead.

Reactions: Red Desert, Bastet, justtoojaded and 5 others
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Hello SS,

I hesitated to start this tread because i guess some people will bash it because it's suggested in the PPeh. But after again seeing someone going very bad on Meto yesterday here on SS i decided to start a tread about the dangers and sometimes life long consequences of Metocloperamide.

Meto is a very dangerous anti emetic drug that can cripple people for life after short term use or single dose. use. A lot of people don't know this, and talking here about 'take some Meto' to test, but they're totally unaware of the dangers they expose themselves to with an unnecessary test. They think it's the same like taking a innocent tylenol for a headache, it's not! They don't know what they're talking about and what they ingest. (I can't blame them even doctors don't tell you this)

Meto is well known for it's dystonic reactions that cripple people for life and Akathesia. There are a lot of lawsuits against the Pharmaceutical companies that produce this drug.

In my opinion Meto is more dangerous than N itself.
From N people die, but from meto people get tortured for months/years on end with Dystonia and/or Akathesia and after that they take their life because they can't handle the extreme suffering of the long lasting or permanent side effects.

"Metoclopramide has an average rating of 4.0 out of 10 from a total of 468 ratings on Drugs.com. 30% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 62% reported a negative effect."
source (the reviews speak for itself):

View attachment 90597
Source: https://www.drugwatch.com/reglan/lawsuits/

This unfortunate person has a dystonic reaction after taking Metocloperamide and is battling the side effects for years! (i'm sorry for him). Just read the comment section and see there are enough people hurt by this drug.

Maybe i will get bashed that i scare monger, that i'm only pushing horror stories, that it's 0,00001% But it's not true it's pretty common. Just do your own research.

I'm interested in side effects of meds, because i'm completely crippled by an 'innocent' pharmaceutical med myself. That's why i'm here in the first place. And i wish someone informed me before so that it could be prevented (doctors will not). Unfortunately for me it's too late.
If i can provide only 1 person from this pharma-sufferhell then i've reached my goal.

Do with the info what you want, i'm not here to scare monger you. And i'm sorry if it scares you. I'm only here to inform you and to tell you it's better not to do unnecessary tests with it on forehand.
Of course not everybody will get such adverse reaction, everyone is different, but people need to be informed at least of certain possibilities.
Some people can take the Meto and decide to giving up on CTB, but may have their life ruined because of Meto, so weigh up the decision yourself.

I'm curious to the discussion,

Take care!

Yeah--about 20 years ago,doctor prescribed Reglan for my acid reflux--Good Lord,it made me hyper as hell, Iwas totally wired and got insomnia--stopped taking it after a few days, stuff is a nightmare tosome people

• Informative
  • Aww..
Reactions: waitingforrest and RN12
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Are these drugs known to cause these issues within the hour? I'm truly confused by the alarm. You're taking these drugs as part of a suicide kit. It doesn't matter if it causes heart attacks or brain damage, you're turning your blood into chocolate pudding or shutting down your respiratory system.

Don't run tests on them. Wait until it's time to damage all biological function anyway. I'm more worried about spending my last minutes retching than "longterm damage" when I'm dead.
Bump. Following

RN12

RN12

Student
Jul 25, 2021

'I went to the ER for extreme nausea and vomiting. They gave me Reglan. Within minutes, I started having a psychiatric break'

Source: https://www.drugs.com/comments/metoclopramide/

Will this happen to everyone, no certainly not! I only can say, it 'is' possible and it happens.

Again i will say, i'm sorry for the confusion, or that people get scared. But i rather see people scared than with an adverse reaction like member Puddle a couple days ago. (for him it was after 2h 30m i see in his tread). I've seen this more, I just had to warn.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/bad-reaction-with-meto-right-now.88704/#post-1578132

• Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest, Foresight and fizi22
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
As someone with health anxiety, and a particular fear of losing control of my body, the possibility of these side effects scares me so bad, regardless of how likely they are.

Only loosely related, but I've heard first generation antipsychotics (and 2nd, to a lesser degree) also have such rare motor related symptoms, and they, too, block? dopamine receptors. I'm curious as to if that's related in possibly triggering dyskinesia and similar symptoms, but I've never been good at science, so all that stuff goes over my head.
interesting connection.

stimulants such as amphetamines, methylphenidate, and methamphetamine, can lead to twitching and spasming (similar involuntary motor activity as seen in antipsychotic extrapyramidal side effects), constant state of motion, hyperactivity / mania, absentmindedness due to racing thoughts and lack of singular focus.

of note, stimulants are dopamine agonists or reuptake inhibitors - ie they keep an excess amount of dopamine in the synapse and neurons are unable to 'tidy up' as they normally would. with prolonged use the brain downregulates the receptors and / or stops producing as much dopamine on its own. considered to be a chemical imbalance in the opposite direction as schizophrenia and whatever the fuck else they use to justify forcibly drugging people with antipsychotics is parkinson's - which is treated with levodopa. yall can put 2 and 2 together on that one. ADHD somehow also requires long term pharmacological treatment with stimulants.

whereas metoclopramide is both a dopamine and serotonin antagonist, ondansetron is only a serotonin receptor antagonist - which has its own problems, but not the set of symptoms described as a result of dopaminergic meddling. one need look no further than SSRI permanent side effects, long term withdrawal and its iatrogenesis to see that big pharma is far from innocent.

they are playing with fire pretending to be god. the chemical imbalance theory of mental illness is backward - their drugs cause changes to the brain that result in psychiatric issues. they invented that theory to profit. and then the fallout creates lifelong customers for them. brilliant marketing scheme, i must admit.

• Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest, notocarpediem, Smart No More and 3 others
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Are these drugs known to cause these issues within the hour? I'm truly confused by the alarm.

I mean, that's the question. When used for its intended purpose, they have you take it 30 minutes before eating, so it likely starts doing something right around then.

You're taking these drugs as part of a suicide kit. It doesn't matter if it causes heart attacks or brain damage, you're turning your blood into chocolate pudding or shutting down your respiratory system.

Yup. I think the concern is the question of how likely it is that it will do something bad enough to prevent the person from proceeding to prepare and drink the SN. In that case it might matter if the effect ends up being permanent.

Last edited:
Reactions: waitingforrest, Theanswer and rationaltake
houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
This thread should be pinned!

Reactions: rationaltake and CiproKilledMe
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I cannot fathom why anyone would ingest a black box drug and risk permanent or life-threatening side effects in order to avoid some freakin' nausea, but welcome to the mad world we're living in! I personally would rather just feel nauseous.
I get what you're saying.

The worry particularly with SN is that you will throw it up. There will not be enough SN in your system and the attempt will be unsuccessful.

There are reports of this happening on here.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm just about to order metos. From the same place I could get Prochlorperazine.Has there been any consensus yet on what the best anti-emetic is?

HopefulButPrepared

HopefulButPrepared

Experienced
Jun 22, 2022
could we CTB from large dose of meto?

• Yay!
Reactions: 👁️👃👁️
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Like i said above i find ondansetron mild and no problem. I just read one suggestion that it will be adequate for our purpose taken in a single dose of 24mg (3x what inormally take) 40 minutes before.
I wasn't aware you could take 24mg at once. I wonder what the possible negatives of this could be
Edit: sorry just went and researched it and apparently they're saying 24 mg a day but not to exceed that. I'm really considering taking zofran because I have some of it.

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
This is another reason why people needs to legalize voluntary euthanasia and assisted suicide. To make sure Meto or any kind of medicines won't fail a pleasant death.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, Alnilam, Lily (Osako) and 1 other person
T

Thalassa

Jul 24, 2018
My understanding is that benadryl will stop a TD reaction from meto. I can't remember the recommended dose to stop the reaction or how someone came up with it, but I want to say 50 mg? But my memory sucks so please do NOT assume that's correct. Does anyone else know?

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Zofran/Ondansetron is fine as an antiemetic. However, my understanding is that meto was partly chosen for the recommended SN cocktail because it speeds up gastric emptying. This will get the SN out of your stomach and into your small bowel as quickly as possible. Once SN has moved past your stomach, you can't throw it up. Medical personnel also can't remove it with gastric lavage.

The problem with Zofran is that it can slow down gastric emptying. I can't really tell you exactly what percentage of people get this effect, or how often it might happen with a first dose. However, if Zofran is not part of the recommendations in Stan's Guide, I suspect the reason at least partly involves gastric emptying speed.

I have to concur with those who have pointed out that since the goal here is to die within hours, the risk of "long term" negative side effects isn't especially relevant. I do understand the fear of being out of control over your own body, which is actually why firearms have long been my go-to suicide method. "Peaceful" can mean different things to different people, but to me it means very quick, very effective, and reasonably accessible. I guess I'd caution people against assuming that a method is peaceful just because it involves ingesting poison instead of using a gun or a blade. Poison can do some horrendous things to people.

• Informative
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, waitingforrest and Euthanza
Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
My understanding is that benadryl will stop a TD reaction from meto. I can't remember the recommended dose to stop the reaction or how someone came up with it, but I want to say 50 mg? But my memory sucks so please do NOT assume that's correct. Does anyone else know?
I have first hand experience with benadryl stopping reactions from meto. About two years ago I took meto in preparation for drinking N and had a severe reaction. I thought I was having an allergic reaction and I was panicking so I called an ambulance. The doctors at the hospital also thought I was having an allergic reaction so they gave me an IV of benadryl. I immediately felt normal again. The meto symptoms kept coming back though and they had to give me benadryl two more times after around 2 or 3 hours or so. After around 8 or so hours the meto reaction stopped and I was able to go home. I was pretty lucky that although I was misdiagnosed as having an allergic reaction they still gave me the right treatment and it also gave me a cover story to my family who came to come get me. I'm still confused why the doctors stuck with the allergy diagnosis though because I told them what I took and surely they could have looked up the symptoms. But whatever.

• Informative
Reactions: tiny_dancer, waitingforrest, Thalassa and 1 other person
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I took meto with another drug to prevent drug-induced nausea and vomiting and it did nothing for the nausea nor the vomiting. I don't remember if it did *something* negative, but it did nothing for the nausea.

On two separate occasions, I took a small amount of SN. The first time, I was noticeably nauseous but didn't vomit. The second time I took it, I took an acid reducer (famotidine, H2 antagonist) and felt no nausea. I realize that this is a post about the negative effects of meto, but IMO it is not something I would ever take again. An acid reducer is much safer, not to mention that it did the job that meto did not.

If I was to bet on one or the other "in the moment" and to avoid vomiting, I would 100% take an acid reducer. I understand that meto works to block the urge to vomit, but the urge to vomit is normally also created by a physiological response in your body, and IMO, it is better to block that physiological reaction that causes the urge to vomit that to block the urge itself. Not a doctor. This is just my personal experience.

• Informative
Reactions: Euthanza and waitingforrest
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I definitely agree with you that meto has these established terrible side effects, but I'm missing where it says this man was disabled from only one dose? And I also cannot find any evidence at all of this happening after only one dose, only random comments and hearsay. I would absolutely welcome any case studies or anything proving otherwise, as I don't have any attachment to this drug and my intention isn't to relentlessly defend it. However I still 100000% agree with your assertion that "test doses" are absolutely worthless and harmful, you just build up a tolerance and needlessly expose yourself to more side effects.
I have seen from as few online sources that this can happen from one dose- now I am leaning towards Meclizine, an over the counter antiemitic.
Hello SS,

I hesitated to start this tread because i guess some people will bash it because it's suggested in the PPeh. But after again seeing someone going very bad on Meto yesterday here on SS i decided to start a tread about the dangers and sometimes life long consequences of Metocloperamide.

Meto is a very dangerous anti emetic drug that can cripple people for life after short term use or single dose. use. A lot of people don't know this, and talking here about 'take some Meto' to test, but they're totally unaware of the dangers they expose themselves to with an unnecessary test. They think it's the same like taking a innocent tylenol for a headache, it's not! They don't know what they're talking about and what they ingest. (I can't blame them even doctors don't tell you this)

Meto is well known for it's dystonic reactions that cripple people for life and Akathesia. There are a lot of lawsuits against the Pharmaceutical companies that produce this drug.

In my opinion Meto is more dangerous than N itself.
From N people die, but from meto people get tortured for months/years on end with Dystonia and/or Akathesia and after that they take their life because they can't handle the extreme suffering of the long lasting or permanent side effects.

"Metoclopramide has an average rating of 4.0 out of 10 from a total of 468 ratings on Drugs.com. 30% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 62% reported a negative effect."
source (the reviews speak for itself):

View attachment 90597
Source: https://www.drugwatch.com/reglan/lawsuits/

This unfortunate person has a dystonic reaction after taking Metocloperamide and is battling the side effects for years! (i'm sorry for him). Just read the comment section and see there are enough people hurt by this drug.

Maybe i will get bashed that i scare monger, that i'm only pushing horror stories, that it's 0,00001% But it's not true it's pretty common. Just do your own research.

I'm interested in side effects of meds, because i'm completely crippled by an 'innocent' pharmaceutical med myself. That's why i'm here in the first place. And i wish someone informed me before so that it could be prevented (doctors will not). Unfortunately for me it's too late.
If i can provide only 1 person from this pharma-sufferhell then i've reached my goal.

Do with the info what you want, i'm not here to scare monger you. And i'm sorry if it scares you. I'm only here to inform you and to tell you it's better not to do unnecessary tests with it on forehand.
Of course not everybody will get such adverse reaction, everyone is different, but people need to be informed at least of certain possibilities.
Some people can take the Meto and decide to giving up on CTB, but may have their life ruined because of Meto, so weigh up the decision yourself.

I'm curious to the discussion,

Take care!

This thread is so important that it should be included with Stan's Guide so that people know the risks of this.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: justtoojaded and waitingforrest
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I took it for a few days, back in the year 2000 for acid reflux, made me hyper, got 3 hours sleep in 72 hours--first and last time taking it

• Informative
Reactions: tiny_dancer, waitingforrest and Someone123
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I took it for a few days, back in the year 2000 for acid reflux, made me hyper, got 3 hours sleep in 72 hours--first and last time taking it
Sounds very rough, and you got very lucky compared to the guy in the video- very informative and helpful take on this.

Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
i take metaclopramide for gastroparesis twice a day for the past year, i have had zero side effects.

what you have to keep in mind is that every drug has some terrifying side effect that happened to a very small amount of people. this drug has helped me a ton. i don't thing you're fear mongering but you are blowing this out of proportion.
i take metaclopramide for gastroparesis twice a day for the past year, i have had zero side effects.

what you have to keep in mind is that every drug has some terrifying side effect that happened to a very small amount of people. this drug has helped me a ton. i don't thing you're fear mongering but you are blowing this out of proportion.
seriously, look into any drug and you will find lawsuits and the most terrifying thing that ever happened. everyone's different, and the real problem is taking this without a prescription because doctors can see what other medications you're on and what health problems you have. look into the section on webmd or wherever to see who shouldn't take this drug rather than "oh look at this terrifying video that happened to this very tiny tiny section of people who took it." do these accounts also list the other meds their on, etc.

it's important to know side effects but focusing on this incredibly rare one isn't helping anyone.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: justtoojaded, Neneko Izumozaki, Snatsbats and 3 others
Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019

seriously, look into any drug and you will find lawsuits and the most terrifying thing that ever happened. everyone's different, and the real problem is taking this without a prescription because doctors can see what other medications you're on and what health problems you have. look into the section on webmd or wherever to see who shouldn't take this drug rather than "oh look at this terrifying video that happened to this very tiny tiny section of people who took it." do these accounts also list the other meds their on, etc.

it's important to know side effects but focusing on this incredibly rare one isn't helping anyone.
Can I ask you what dosage you take of meto?

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021

It's good to have your perspective. The cases that are bad ae really bad, as you can see in the video on the first post. WHat are the odds of bad side effects, and are certain people more vulnerable than other.s Obviously you must have seen the black box warning on meto about tardive dyskinesia, and prescriptions for meto are doqwn a lot in recent years as more and more doctors stay away from it. Some further research show sthat it can happenb in up to 2% of patiients after taking it for three months, so it's lower risk than some articles make you think. It's definitely helpful to try to assess whether it should be ysed for ctb or not- obviously it ctb works than no worries, but what if it doesn't work?

• Informative
Reactions: Nanako, Lawliet, justtoojaded and 2 others