• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
Thanks for all the responses & insights. I never been angry before just sad.
Now I hope the anger will propel me into action either way.
Thanks everyone
from my own experience, anger is directly related to self preservation

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
Wolfjob_dayjob

Wolfjob_dayjob

Student
Oct 19, 2018
I'm ugly, oh so ugly. I hate seeing myself in the mirror. I have so much anxiety when I'm outside the house that it cripples my social interactions sometimes, and memories of my awkwardness keep me up at night. My anxiety also stops me from accomplishing things many people my age are expected to accomplish, such as acquiring a drivers license. I've barely slept the past week because I'm starting driving lessons next week. This among other things I guess.
I'm almost 30 and I don't have a license. Don't kick yourself over that. I'm trying to learn myself but it's scary.. :c I'm sorry 21Neberg.

Reactions: Marawa, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 21Neberg
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I'm almost 30 and I don't have a license. Don't kick yourself over that. I'm trying to learn myself but it's scary.. :c I'm sorry 21Neberg.

I know exactly the feeling and anxiety why you've not gotten your license over it. The reason I'm still going to pull through it is because I don't want to be looked at as a failure. I notice some people think less of those who don't have a drivers license.

Reactions: Marawa, Wolfjob_dayjob and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I'm so angry when I'm at work I feel like I will explode.
I also get angry at any minor annoyance related to people, crowds, or transportation. Or anything. Like a package that's hard to open. Literally any thing. I've turned into a monster.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Dead Meat, Circles and 1 other person