Garbage Person

Garbage Person

Eating snowflakes with plastic forks
Jan 17, 2020
Getting my morning started right. Caffeinated, groovin', body movin!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and K-O
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
Caffeinated, groovin', body movin!
now that's what i'm talking bout mate! spect!! pls drop in more often :tongue:
i went from 10 fucoffees a day to only 3 here in rehab! the struggle is real! my poo is in no show ffs.. :mmm:
i need to visit the grave yard to say hello and goodby.. need to forgive myself and let the past go.. :heart:
night night ss x ends and beginnings x

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Viro_Major, GravityUtilizer and 4 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
i went from 10 fucoffees a day to only 3 here in rehab! the struggle is real! my poo is in no show ffs.. :mmm:
i need to visit the grave yard to say hello and goodby.. need to forgive myself and let the past go.. :heart:

Nice to see you, keep at it :happy: RAWR!

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Sensei and K-O
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
Sending lots of hugs to you @K-O visiting a graveyard is so tough. Let it out, HEAL, embrace the moment. You want to recover and see the beauty of the world that was stripped from you, and I give you kudos for that.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, not-2-b-the-answer and K-O
Garbage Person

Garbage Person

Jan 17, 2020

I definitely will, don't know how I overlooked the thread. Lack of coffee is a true tragedy, I need a full pot to make me go. Good luck with the rehab friend, I know how how that goes.:hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
I definitely will, don't know how I overlooked the thread. Lack of coffee is a true tragedy, I need a full pot to make me go. Good luck with the rehab friend, I know how how that goes.:hug:
Thank you mate! loving your name and avatar! got me missing this flick i love by H Korine :heart:

Nice to see you, keep at it :happy: RAWR!
Sending lots of hugs to you @K-O visiting a graveyard is so tough. Let it out, HEAL, embrace the moment. You want to recover and see the beauty of the world that was stripped from you, and I give you kudos for that.
Thank y'all for these words you're with me and i dont take that for granted! hugs :love:
Working on PosTrauma is mf sad af.. i long for the day i wont have triggers flashbacks and only the good memories will stay.. x

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Viro_Major, Garbage Person and 1 other person
Garbage Person

Garbage Person

Jan 17, 2020
Thank you mate! loving your name and avatar! got me missing this flick i love by H Korine :heart:

Thank y'all for these words you're with me and i dont take that for granted! hugs :love:
Working on PosTrauma is mf sad af.. i long for the day i wont have triggers flashbacks and only the good memories will stay.. x

HA thanks! I haven't seen that in a minute. I always recommend Gummo to people and then they either want more or never ask me for a recommendation again lol. Hope you're doing alright today.

DINNER TIIIIIIIIME!!!
Clank

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, K-O and Lorntroubles
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
[/QUOTE]
HA thanks! I haven't seen that in a minute. I always recommend Gummo to people and then they either want more or never ask me for a recommendation again lol. Hope you're doing alright today.

DINNER TIIIIIIIIME!!!
View attachment 41840

bitch gag!! i loved Desighner Drugs tune! yass!
(Julian Donkey Boyz my fave :love:) and i luuuv this cheeky one as well-

comon you suicidal fuckers live a little!! u know i luv ya ! x

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Garbage Person, Viro_Major and 1 other person
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020

bitch gag!! i loved Desighner Drugs tune! yass!
(Julian Donkey Boyz my fave :love:) and i luuuv this cheeky one as well-

[/QUOTE]

I'm just glad people are able to see you mean well with some of your wording and praise you here :) that's uncommon, so embrace it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Garbage Person, Lorntroubles and 1 other person
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
you mean well with some of your wording
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY THAT YOU MF WANKA? C U Next Tuesday Lips x nomnom.. :kiss:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: DocNo, Deleted member 17331, Garbage Person and 3 others
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY THAT YOU MF WANKA? C U Next Tuesday Lips x nomnom.. :kiss:

Hahaha I want an outfit too!!! Reminds me of when the Red Hot Chili Peppers did the sock routine lol. Take care!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Lorntroubles and K-O
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Jan 19, 2020

Love the video, maybe spoiler it so people don't get mad. I know your humor, you're not predatory. It's your thread--just it's a community here with everyone intertwined. Hugz.

• Wow
Reactions: Viro_Major and Blue LIPS
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
:heart:night night:heart:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Viro_Major, Lorntroubles and 1 other person
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Jan 19, 2020
In the mood for untz untz.

• Hugs
Reactions: Garbage Person and K-O
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
untz untz
indeedy dodidoo! x
my libido is back! (thank the mf godz) and i had xxx yesterday! gag! the thrill of having to hide and avoid the cctv and other people.. hehe ive been so good until now i deserved a treat innit..

haven't talked with my mother since November.. part of my recovery process and effort to stay sane and stable.. but i still miss her talking to aliens and shit..
GOOD SHABBAS SS!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 17331, Garbage Person and 5 others
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
I WANT TO MF USE! I WANNA BUY 10 GRAMS BLOW AND SOME LIQUID OXY BOTTLES GO HOME AND NOT LEAVE IT FOR A WEEK..
I MISS MY LOVER MY BEST FRIEND MY FUCKING SOULMATE!!! HOW TF COULD HE LEAVE ME? IM ROAD KILL IM SO DONE! ITS MY GODFATHERS BIRTHDAY ANOTHER MF ABUSER THAT I MISS TO BITS! WHY DO THEY SHIT ON YOU AND THEN JUST UP AND LEAVE TO THE HEAVANS? NO FAIR! FUUUUUUCK!!!!!!
WHAT AM I WHEN I HAVE NO ONE TO LOVE? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.. A SHELL.. NO LIFE AFTER DEATH.. D E A T H .. HERE WE GO AGAIN FFS..

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 17331, Garbage Person and 2 others
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Jan 19, 2020
I WANT TO MF USE! I WANNA BUY 10 GRAMS BLOW AND SOME LIQUID OXY BOTTLES GO HOME AND NOT LEAVE IT FOR A WEEK..
I MISS MY LOVER MY BEST FRIEND MY FUCKING SOULMATE!!! HOW TF COULD HE LEAVE ME? IM ROAD KILL IM SO DONE! ITS MY GODFATHERS BIRTHDAY ANOTHER MF ABUSER THAT I MISS TO BITS! WHY DO THEY SHIT ON YOU AND THEN JUST UP AND LEAVE TO THE HEAVANS? NO FAIR! FUUUUUUCK!!!!!!
WHAT AM I WHEN I HAVE NO ONE TO LOVE? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.. A SHELL.. NO LIFE AFTER DEATH.. D E A T H .. HERE WE GO AGAIN FFS..

Here for you. Such raw emotions you're dealing with. Just think, how will rehab make your life better? Know it's a process and that time always moves on and to ride the wave a bit. Lots of hugs to you, you brave lil rave girl!!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Viro_Major, Deleted member 1465 and 1 other person
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
Here for you. Such raw emotions you're dealing with. Just think, how will rehab make your life better? Know it's a process and that time always moves on and to ride the wave a bit. Lots of hugs to you, you brave lil rave girl!!
thank you mate x this tsunami of pain just hit me today and im helpless when it comes to triggers.. i thought i was better and time started to heal me.. and then in a sec everything tumbles down and i find myself in the Black Dogs shadow once again.. this rehab process is mf hard af! its even not about the substances its the way of life and the drug addiction is just another consequence of it.. its being without real skin its hyper sensitivity its highs and lows .. its collapsing and grinding yourself to ash.. its mf exhaustion it is.. drugs take all that away.. i wanna drive that wave again so much i want the drugs love. there's really nothing like it and will never be..
check me out even back then id dress up as a junkie .. lol?..
IMG 5548

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Garbage Person, Viro_Major and 1 other person
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Jan 19, 2020
Reminds me of this. @K-O

¡¡¡¡La cocaína no es buena para tu saludd!!!! Drugs are bad for ya, kids. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Garbage Person and K-O
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
Hang in there @K-O . Your not alone. We are all here for you. You can do this love

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, not-2-b-the-answer, Lorntroubles and 1 other person
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
:heart:-----:heart:-----:heart:-----:heart:
x night night kind souls x

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, not-2-b-the-answer and Lorntroubles
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Cardi B/Meghan Thee Stallion-WAP :heart: :devil: :heart: :devil:
Posting more than one link cuz I have seen some that don't work ... I'm sure most have already heard this :wink:

• Hugs
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
If you sign for a smooth rollercoaster ride, all you'll get is "a runaway train, never coming back"

Precisely the realisation I got 1.5 month ago when I was visiting Paris. I like, opened my eyes and saw that basic revelation. There's absolutely no cure to chase after but to live more, until your soul, heart and body get the buzz.
Can't wash away the past but can kiss the future, but with determined tender passion, swallowing its mouth with enthusiasm, like a catfish with lips injected with botox would.

Following your efforts from afar ...been mf proud of you ! Unintended, every of your steps have been a major source of inspiration and motivation for self-encouragement. I'm enlarging the traces in the snow before the panorama melts to summertime definitely.
Thus, on my side, I'm well advancing on our "pact" ...you ought to do your part or I'll kick you in the nuts (after research) or sumo your tanned buttocks until they turn blue, undecided yet lol cuz...you ought to keep writing your story. Wanna hear about that party girl that can summon the bumpy obstacles when the world sit and listen.

thank you mate x this tsunami of pain just hit me today and im helpless when it comes to triggers.. i thought i was better and time started to heal me.. and then in a sec everything tumbles down and i find myself in the Black Dogs shadow once again..

Passed through such a phase of fall down this week. By maintaining the direction, only ever a transitory moment, gotta learn the song. Behind the clouds, the sky remains blue. I'm now reminded that by not looking at ones feet, slow evolution comes at a fast pace. Although it takes a tad of consistency with a topping of trust.

T'was the right track just a moment ago ...no loose sight ? Say no. Wish you finish yer deprogrammation-recontamination wholly :heart:

Emitters of sweet emotions here, there there, continue to rock-a-rap the casbah ^^ (I choose to face the wall with straight eyes, the only way to know they bounce at ya)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Brackenshire and K-O
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
If you sign for a smooth rollercoaster ride, all you'll get is "a runaway train, never coming back"

Precisely the realisation I got 1.5 month ago when I was visiting Paris. I like, opened my eyes and saw that basic revelation. There's absolutely no cure to chase after but to live more, until your soul, heart and body get the buzz.
Can't wash away the past but can kiss the future, but with determined tender passion, swallowing its mouth with enthusiasm, like a catfish with lips injected with botox would.

Following your efforts from afar ...been mf proud of you ! Unintended, every of your steps have been a major source of inspiration and motivation for self-encouragement. I'm enlarging the traces in the snow before the panorama melts to summertime definitely.
Thus, on my side, I'm well advancing on our "pact" ...you ought to do your part or I'll kick you in the nuts (after research) or sumo your tanned buttocks until they turn blue, undecided yet lol cuz...you ought to keep writing your story. Wanna hear about that party girl that can summon the bumpy obstacles when the world sit and listen.

Passed through such a phase of fall down this week. By maintaining the direction, only ever a transitory moment, gotta learn the song. Behind the clouds, the sky remains blue. I'm now reminded that by not looking at ones feet, slow evolution comes at a fast pace. Although it takes a tad of consistency with a topping of trust.

T'was the right track just a moment ago ...no loose sight ? Say no. Wish you finish yer deprogrammation-recontamination wholly :heart:

Emitters of sweet emotions here, there there, continue to rock-a-rap the casbah ^^ (I choose to face the wall with straight eyes, the only way to know they bounce at ya)

cheers mate! good luck on your path and keep them eyes on the prize yeah?
longing for a free style road trip.. have a good one x

• Hugs
Reactions: DocNo, Deleted member 17331 and Viro_Major
Garbage Person

Garbage Person

Jan 17, 2020
I need to wake up or something

• Love
Reactions: K-O and Deleted member 17331
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I just remembered this track when I was reading my thread on gruesome ways to CTB, lol I had to add it here, I loved this song and it brought back some really pleasant memories.

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Garbage Person, K-O, Deleted member 17331 and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Janet Jackson-What Have You Done For Me Lately :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: K-O, Deleted member 17331 and Jumper Geo
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Get inspired : flawed execution covered by flawless spirit. Isn't it the way it's supposed to be ?

longing for a free style road trip.. have a good one x
"Il n'y a pas de hasard, que des rendez-vous" ~ Paul Elouard

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: K-O, not-2-b-the-answer and Deleted member 17331
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Bass ! Haunting. That ant nearby the lion might escape the footstep, but no escape the shakey

Must not forget the diet : brussel sprouts, spinach, chard, fennel, aspargus, fava beans, artichokes ...
You need the drugs, k, but don't let down the greens hoes

And to say thank you for the things you haven't had... damn right

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Garbage Person and K-O
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
I need to wake up or something

I :heart: @Garbage Person ! you take me back feeling nostalgic:happy: GusGus was lit mate! x i used to be obsessed with The Knife back then! also loved these guys- (shit audio full album :) )

some more of dem girly beats! good shabba
ss :kiss:

A LOT OF DRAMAS HERE IN REHAB.. MATES FALLING LIKE FLIES OR GETTING KICKED OUT FOR USING DRUGS INSIDE.. PSYCHOTIC EPISODES.. FUN IN THE SUN.. GETTING FAT OVER HERE AND IM ACTUALLY LOVED AND TBH ITS THE FIRST INSTITUTION I FEEL COMFORTABLE IN.. LEARNING ABOUT SELF LOVE?.. AND VERY BASIC VITAL STUFF I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DO IN A HEALTHY WAY.. ITS A ROCKY JOURNEY.. FUNNY SAD.. TODAY IS A NICE DAY AFTER A ROUGH PATCH (CALLED MY DEALER AND WAS PACKING MY SHIT UP THEN THE PEOPLE HERE CALMED ME DOWN SOMEHOW BLESS THEM) SO ON MY FEET AGAIN NOW, CHEERS Y'ALL MUCH LOVE X A CHEEKY BEAT FOR DESERT :devil:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Garbage Person, Viro_Major, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person