K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
I just remembered this track when I was reading my thread on gruesome ways to CTB, lol I had to add it here, I loved this song and it brought back some really pleasant memories.

Cheers

Geo

FUCKING LOVE IT!! I MISSED YOUR SEXY ASS MATE! :heart:

anet Jackson-What Have You Done For Me Lately :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
i just have to mate.. old gold..

@Lorntroubles?!?!?! where u at ?!?! did you french exit on our asses?!? :shy: miss you already mate.. no more twerkin? no more i love yous?.. x

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Deleted member 4993, Viro_Major and 2 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
OIOI @K-O

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and K-O
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Janet Jackson-Nasty :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Extended if you're NASTY :devil: :pfff: :devil: :pfff:

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
1+1=+

Last edited:
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Another blast from the past, lol

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, not-2-b-the-answer, K-O and 2 others
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
morning dear x that was just lovely! :heart:
Another blast from the past, lol
:happy:pls keepem comin love! you always make me feel--

noice moves x
HI UP SS! this week my friend od'd and died.. then came back to life and hes back at rehab with me.. if i wasn't so fucked up on drugs maybe i could have saved my love.. inevitable thoughts.. rehabs going ok, two months of working the program living clean and digging up all them traumas.. yeesh..
changing perspective and fighting the ctb mentality with love and acceptance.. slowly crawling back to life with the help from some lovely souls x love y'all x

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 1465 and 4 others
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
BUT ACTUALLY I'M FUCKING FAMISHED!! AND CANNOT WAIT FOR THE CLUB TO OPEN AGAIN! GET STUPID HIGH AND DANCE FOR 3 DAYS STRAIGHT!!!

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
It's Saturday night and you gotta move like it's the 1990s all over again, no matter where you are or what you do!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, K-O, Deleted member 1465 and 1 other person
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
It's Saturday night and you gotta move like it's the 1990s all over again, no matter where you are or what you do!
fuck yeah!:tongue:! the neighbors have been on it since the morning and still blasting strong beats! meanwhile we rehabbers are like them rejects on the outskirts of a festival hanging on the fences.. shameful really.. absolutely pathetic.. :shy::notsure: Ive been going up to the roof every now and then all day to watch them party.. :meh:wankers!! when?when?when?when?when?when?when?.... (will this tune stop making me laugh?)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Busdriver, Viro_Major and 2 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, K-O and not-2-b-the-answer
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

fuck yeah!:tongue:! the neighbors have been on it since the morning and still blasting strong beats! meanwhile we rehabbers are like them rejects on the outskirts of a festival hanging on the fences.. shameful really.. absolutely pathetic.. :shy::notsure: Ive been going up to the roof every now and then all day to watch them party.. :meh:wankers!! when?when?when?when?when?when?when?.... (will this tune stop making me laugh?)

A Sensei, KO, and Underscore post in a row!? Are you guys trying to break the website!? :ohhhh: :)):heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, K-O, Viro_Major and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
"If God is in the rain... let it rain on me!"

Reactions: K-O and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

DAMN !!! They are pretty :pfff::heart::pfff::heart:

Here is some more pretty :pfff::heart::pfff::heart:

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

• Love
Reactions: K-O, not-2-b-the-answer and Sensei
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Just bumping this with a little more love.

• Love
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Whitney Houston-It's Not Right But It's Ok :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Extended:

• Love
Reactions: K-O
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Time to get prog folk-rock! No-one will listen to this but the whole album tells a story as old as (literally) the hills. @BlackPoppet you may like this... the story of the Tuatha De Danann, better from track 3...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Ahhh 70s real Eagles stuff...

and 80s crap...

Last edited:
Reactions: K-O
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
This is the way it used to be...

Last edited:
Reactions: K-O and Brick In The Wall
Deleted member 10475

Deleted member 10475

Tired.
Sep 11, 2019
For anyone who's a hardcore punk head like me, it's ultra alive.

• Love
Reactions: DocNo, K-O, Viro_Major and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Tiffany-I think We're Alone Now :heart::heart::heart:

"Let me hear your heartbeat, Let me feel your heartbeat, Let me touch your heartbeat, Cuz I can change your heartbeat" :wink:

(Something not as depressing like I usually post) :wink:

Extended Heartbeat :heart::heart::heart:

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
so im already one of the senior members here in rehab now.. 3 more weeks to go! and Bob's your uncle! (..Fanny's your aunt?)
its been a week from hell for me.. i packed my bags twice already but got interventiond by mates and instructors.. so im gonna stay.. its so mf hard digging up past pains.. every little thing triggers my flight and trust mode.. im anxious angry and upset a lot lately.. therapy is exhausting and so painful! i miss raving i need a road trip asap! to be on the move! just drive!.. as y'all know my motto! The Plan Is--- There Is No Plan! :heart: :sunglasses: :heart:
i miss my departed loved ones im very lonely and im also afraid to commit to this new path im in.. letting go of the past and the CTB mentality which has been such a safe mode for me these months ever since my love died in my arms.. who am i and why?.. i hate myself more that i even know.. people say i have changed miraculously from 2 months ago when i arrived at rehab so im gonna take their word for it.. but facing your self and demons is harder than hard..
thank god for music! yesterday a psychotic man threw all the furniture out his window and i saw it all braek and shatter in the yard and some landed in the pool.. it was so satisfying watching things get destroyed.. sweet relief.. love you guys x
feeling my inner Ice Princess emerging..

but all i wanna do is fuck shit up! im desperate! ! ! :hmph: ! ! !

@BlackPoppet I LOVE YOU SISTER X

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brink, not-2-b-the-answer, Viro_Major and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Good job @K-O! 3 weeks is nothing, it'll go by really quick. I know it's hard to make such a drastic change but I'm very proud of you for committing to it!

• Love
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
The suicidal period is a hell club as much as a cocoon indeed due to the withdrawal and putting your head into the sand. But getting to live again can't be not as hard as it can be imagined cause it also lets you less time to be analytical, which is a great source of pain. Just do it well / fully, with commitment :hug: (The transition will feel without parachute though)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: K-O, not-2-b-the-answer, Iloveyouall and 1 other person
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
Im probably not gonna be posting any more
thank you for the time together and help
life is love
y'all are great! givem hell! Knock Out x