• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
WELCOME TO SS AFTERZ :devil:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
After paRty for all you creatures that want to bRAVE
Techno dance electro house trance and other lovely abominable and self made tunes are welcome
Old school New Noiz and whatever makes us wanna MF DRILL A HOLE IN THE FLOOR when in need
Lets back 2 back it mf
So when ever you feel the urge to DROP A CHEEKY STINKA pls do
THE SKANKIER THE BETTER
:sunglasses::love:RAVE ON

Rvn
( @oneofthoseyoudontwan @Iloveyouall @BlackPoppet @waived )
Let me just start with this amz collaboration of these two brilliant artists! SPECT!
Obv hats off to the remix masta! x

sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
Hello luv, thats not my personal style but I wanted to say *groan* at your raven joke. Hug xx
I like a band called Years and Years, and am partial to Jimmy Somerville's songs (among lots of varied others) what a voice, and no training .. xx

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
:heart:

Hello luv, thats not my personal style but I wanted to say *groan* at your raven joke. Hug xx
I like a band called Years and Years, and am partial to Jimmy Somerville's songs (among lots of varied others) what a voice, and no training .. xx
but gurl- you could share every aspect of your skanky self here! stories pix etc.. if its skanky its v welcome :happy:

Last edited:
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
Thats funny. What does skanky mean in this thread? Xx
BITCH!- it mf means that its a party so u can do what ever you would do !!! be an idiot share UPPERZ!! funny shit. verbal diarrhea .. i dunnow.. it will evolve it time but it really depends on the souls here innit :happy:
Oioiii!! You're making me miss my vhall ravin days!!

exactly! i miss raving sooo much!!! share with us babe i f love u skanky hoe!! x

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
it took me way too long to get the raven joke lmao
:pfff: u wanka! slowly does it..
heading to THE AFTERZzz.. WISHFUL THINKING...
IMG 8020

@thebrinkimdriven :kiss:

Imma game. Stomping ground like an elephant

YAAS COCORO!! WALK THAT WALK !! :sunglasses:
and here are some COOL lyrics to go with dem tunez! @Quarky00 CUZ we just gotta pay SPECT! :heart:
sharin is carin oop oop x
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/cool-cuz-poem-in-memory-of-ss-trolls.31662/

Last edited:
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
BITCH!- it mf means that its a party so u can do what ever you would do !!! be an idiot share UPPERZ!! funny shit. verbal diarrhea .. i dunnow.. it will evolve it time but it really depends on the souls here innit :happy:

exactly! i miss raving sooo much!!! share with us babe i f love u skanky hoe!! x

Okay. When I can i will put some songs in. xx

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Minimal , ha . I bathed in techno before you kids were even born :devil: But I'll save the filthy skank for later .

There's Solumon's mellower version, but one can never avoid Age's acid , tune , and vocals (I always danced to the classic Jam & Spoon).

'Age of Love' transcends genres and fits the 90s revolution perfectly , released shortly after 1989 -- the year which saw the Second Summer of Love (UK/Haçienda) and the first Love Parade (Berlin) .

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
heading to THE AFTERZzz.. WISHFUL THINKING...
didn't get there.. double flipped.. only broke a nail! (still hurt like a mf)
IMG 7065

I bathed in techno before you kids were even born :devil: But I'll save the filthy skank for later
YAS! u OLD FUCK! pls do!!! i was raised on the knees of old school ravers! the best people!! cheers! proppa tnx

Last edited:
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
omg babe Aphex twin performed in israel when i was a teenager! mind blowing that was!
defiantly a highlight!! :love: f CLSSIC! and Chris Cunningham is one of my all time favorite video artists by far!!
Aphex twin are banging!!!! F****** love Aphex twin!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

This tune is as skanky as it's gonna get!!! Need that umbrella from the music video. :sunglasses:

Last edited:
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
This tune is as skanky as it's gonna get!!! Need that umbrella from the music video. :sunglasses:

If you, unshaved legs with high heels' butterflies, would be considered the modern Cendrillons, the protagonists in this sick videoclip would fit the bill to take the role of the charming princes :halo:

Last edited:
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020

YASS!!! thats the filth bitch!! Im one of those creatures that stay till the v end if not kicked out before.. crolling on the floor all stick blood cum n puke covered.. PUNK METAL TECHNO WHAT EVAA! JUST DANCE!!
If you, unshaved legs with high heels' butterflies, would be considered the modern Cendrillons, the protagonists in this sick videoclip would fit the bill to take the role of the charming princes :halo:

LOVE LOVE THEM !! ran into the glasses guy at an 'ED'S EASY DINER' ones lol had to interrupt his perfect milkshake to pay respect! :happy:
the performd in israel not long ago the crowd was filled with old nerds! (like me)

the video is EPIC!! must repost puppet :)

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
YASS!!! thats the filth bitch!! Im one of those creatures that stay till the v end if not kicked out before.. crolling on the floor all stick blood cum n puke covered.. PUNK METAL TECHNO WHAT EVAA! JUST DANCE!!

LOVE LOVE THEM !! ran into the glasses guy at an 'ED'S EASY DINER' ones lol had to interrupt his perfect milkshake to pay respect! :happy:
the performd in israel not long ago the crowd was filled with old nerds! (like me)

the video is EPIC!! must repost puppet :)

Yeah epic, hoochy, skanky perfect video. Let's get weird peeps!!!! That umbrella!!! I want the umbrella!!!

Yeah epic, hoochy, skanky perfect video. Let's get weird peeps!!!! That umbrella!!! I want the umbrella!!!

Bounce!!!!!

Last edited:
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020

BTW- the back track here is also Ephix Twin. also an homage to him the video! love dem africanz asses! x

i want that limo!!!!!

I live for this tune!! Die Antwoord took loads of inspiration from Aphex!!!!! And In the tune " Banana brain"
Give it up for the fabulous Dita Von Teese in this video!! :sunglasses: :heart: Love!!! Xxx

Last edited:
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020

Stalker of a mundane dudette ! ;)

I actually was confirmed about picking Andorra as a destination because I was obsessing over a Chemical Brothers' tune (transitioning to a David Ghetta featuring) which was part of a lipdub at a local school. The energy appeared just right, I kept playing it in loop. It had me hope I grew up in this atmosphere... I'm easy like that !

End of the off-topic

In full

Last edited:
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Well as you can see from my avatar I had to throw this one into the mix, :haha:

Shame instead of being infected by Covid-19 why can't they develop a bio weapon which infects us with a MDMA virus the World would be a nicer place. We would still end up in recession but it would be a happier recession,:haha:

Cheers

Geo