• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
The Afterz is a mental place i go to to be with you.. after the storm.. when the shit hits the fan and we used to cuddle dance and cry.. post trauma.. shamed.. an embrace in a neglected children's world.. we become the rage. their addiction and poison next level living truths.. we were free to celebrate pain and the fact we knew it was only a matter of time.. im mf happy you died in my arms and not in a ditch under their rotting noses.. your mickey mouse girl.. your angel of death. like a glove. we were suppose to go to the desert. open our shop. your exit my self lobotomy.. at least we were consistent.

terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
Some great tunes here.

Many of you probably haven't heard of the following but I like these not only for the music but because they bring back happy memories of a great (and brain synapse killing) time of my life.

This one used to be played all the time (yr 2005) at a night club i was working at, happy fun times & always high, "YOUR NAMES NOT DOWN, YOU'RE NOT COMING IN" lol

The next 1 probably isn't in my top 5 fave tunes for liking it but this used to be played in a night club (yr 2003/04) when i started partying with some gay friends. Gays can really go for it partying wise and I found there was rarely any trouble in gaybars, men were not fighting over women, everyone happy on mdma etc no fighting fuel (booze) was sold at the bar lol, I found they were always welcoming of anyone whoever they are. I like the lyrics too:

This next one reminds me of an ex gf, the lyrics, and some crazy nights of debauchery and shenanigans (2005)

There's loads more house/techno I like going from the late 80s to today. These were just a few off the top of my head, will search for more tomorrow, haven't listened to house/techno for ages.

Last edited:
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
"YOUR NAMES NOT DOWN, YOU'RE NOT COMING IN"
BITCH- my name is tattooed on the mf bouncers in my one and only stomp temple!
yay! glad you joined :sunglasses:
partying with some gay friends
the BEST and ONLY crowd to PATTY!! :love:
men were not fighting over women
lezbo clubs are the opposite! my girl on girl days were extra violent :pfff: nasty cunts..
Here U Go :devil:
thank you mate :kiss: love our diverse skanky salad going on here lol xx
lets throw in some juicy mama vibes in..

cunts didn't want to perform in Israel when we invited them..ffs! leave politix for the f politicians! Art is for the souls of the common people! don't punish us for being war victims! i say spread the love where its needed and god knows its needed here! :heart:

Last edited:
Reactions: terry_a_davis
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
You posted the sort of thing I was looking for with country remixes. I just couldn't find any cuz I'm crap. :love:

These are just a few I've accidentally found on youtube … I'm sure there are more. I really like the Dubstep version of If I Die Young and I'm not really into Dubstep. The Barbara Mandrell was surprising. I don't really listen to her, I know she is an older country artist. A little surprised as well that she allowed the remix to be done. :wink: I know that some remixes are bootlegs but this looks legit. I guess this is supposed to be a Techno / Rave thread …. soooo OOPS !!! :devil:

Another artist that I was shocked there was a remix for was Amy Grant. Found this a few years ago.

Amy Grant-Megamix