• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
Well as you can see from my avatar I had to throw this one into the mix, :haha:

Shame instead of being infected by Covid-19 why can't they develop a bio weapon which infects us with a MDMA virus the World would be a nicer place. We would still end up in recession but it would be a happier recession,:haha:

Cheers

Geo

it would be a happier recession,:haha:
PREACH!! WAS WAITING FOR YOUR SMILEY ASS TO DROP ONE! (tagged on the music thread but got lost)
:smiling:DIS ONEZ FOR U JELLY BEAN!- :pfff:

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Haven't had time (or access to damn site!) to hear it all , but I just love some of the artists mentioned :smiling:

I promised filthy dirty but I guess I can't help but being a radical , and now for something completely different . This is a brilliant track with stunning scenery video (@Underscore) -- it's epic , uplifting , and hypnotizing . Some good vibes :heart:

* If impatient -- progressives can do that to people -- go to 02:55

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
Haven't had time (or access to damn site!) to hear it all , but I just love some of the artists mentioned :smiling:

I promised filthy dirty but I guess I can't help but being a radical , and now for something completely different . This is a brilliant track with stunning scenery video (@Underscore) -- it's epic , uplifting , and hypnotizing . Some good vibes :heart:

* If impatient -- progressives can do that to people -- go to 02:55

i fucking luv u mate! x

I'm an industrial artist so I'll definitely be contributing to this thread when I can.

But for now just a minor contribution, this life is killing me....slowly..and slowwwly..

I'm an industrial artist so I'll definitely be contributing to this thread when I can.

But for now just a minor contribution, this life is killing me....slowly..and slowwwly..

AND YOU!!!
:heart:
MORNING Y'ALL!
Well like any good party we got shut down.. but now that were mf back lets mf dance! TURN IT UP!
(B BACK IN THE EVENING! LATERZ FUCKERZ!)

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
@Underscore the perfect time! its all bout da love here ma man :heart: post away lol x
@Underscore :heart: two lovely junkies

Last edited:
Reactions: enjolras
Lunarhour

Lunarhour

Student
May 15, 2020
Sorry about that comment K-O, my sister somehow got onto my account and typed some bull tryin' to cause some trouble i'm sorry. Here i got some schneiders crackers for your parrot, good quality stuff.

Ill say srry to your little parrot
The duck whisperer

Okay so anyways this is an old one that i liked back in the day. Hope you like it

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
and now for something completely different
@Quarky00
They performed here in 2000 in a rather small place, I was front rows and it was chillingly sad and elevating (not long ago saw them in a big park.. just not the same) what an artist he is! Kept shaking his head so fast I was in a trance with him.. that track and video are just brilliant! x
Night night all you beautiful souls here. wish music would take away our pain forever. x

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
Spent two hours listing my addictions from childhood to a psych doc.. knackerd.. my fate is in a mf comity's hands ffs.. I just want to put something up my nose and hug you I f miss you baby bear! How could u leave me hanging!! Wanka!!!!!!bastard!!!!!!cunt!cunt! cunt! i was clean!! now my mf hands a bloody.

Sm1
Sm

Last edited: