Extended

Unplugged

Reactions: Circles, Jumper Geo and K-O
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
REHAB DAY 3 Y'ALL.. MISSED U :heart::devil::heart:
so im in a villa complex surrounding a pool, chef feeding us 3 meals a day. jacuzzi. jym. snooker ping pong and 35 addicts of all sorts.. im home! :love:
starting tomorrow its gonna be full on tight schedule. group meetings and private therapy of all kinds, strict hours and new meds for at least a month.. fuck yeah private rehab s'the shiiat !
hope you're all ok(ish) and thanks again for helping me these past months :heart:thinking of y'all:heart:

i love these lierz :sunglasses:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Circles, Sensei, Jumper Geo and 3 others
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
REHAB DAY 4.. FROM EXTREME TO EXTREME.. IS THERE REALLY ANY OTHER WAY?..NAH..
TURNS OUT PHYSICAL REHAB WAS THE "EASY PART" FFS.. :heart: U

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, not-2-b-the-answer, Lorntroubles and 1 other person
Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
REHAB DAY 4.. FROM EXTREME TO EXTREME.. IS THERE REALLY ANY OTHER WAY?..NAH..
TURNS OUT PHYSICAL REHAB WAS THE "EASY PART" FFS.. :heart: U

Oh Robyn, it reminds me

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, K-O and not-2-b-the-answer
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
REHAB DAY #5 EMOTIONAL ROLLER-COASTER GALORE :shy: :hihi::happy::angry:;-;-_-:mmm::hmph:....:zzz:
OH! I ALMOST GOT SENT TO "THE GARAGE"!.. YIKES!.. DODGED THAT BULLET SUCCESSFULLY..
THE INEVITABLE POST- ZOHAR ARGOV VS WILLIAM BURROUGHS 2 JUNKIE KINGS :heart: NIGHT NIGHT SS X

Reactions: Circles
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
Nice seeing you write about your progression in recovery. @K-O Hell, it will be hard but I'm sure you know this...we keep you in good faith. Hoping for your success. :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, not-2-b-the-answer and K-O
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
Nice seeing you write about your progression in recovery. @K-O Hell, it will be hard but I'm sure you know this...we keep you in good faith. Hoping for your success. :)
thank you duck x you guys were almost my only input and mates these past months and i feel that i need and want to share a bit.. its so intense.. going from not leaving my house\bed (unless to hospital etc) to being around 35 people, feeling the sun and water on my skin.. even walking up the stairs.. not to mention opening up about so many things that no one really knows except maybe here and ive not yet began to scratch the f surface of those "demons".. today a runaway girl (that i replaced in my room) came (crawled) back after she disappeared for a week.. shes been shooting smack in the central station and sleeping there.. im so glad she decided to return and that the people running this place gave her a (3rd) chance.. this place is hardcore but wonderful..
this ones for runaway girl and for you @Lorntroubles :heart:

Reactions: Circles
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Jan 19, 2020
Such a relaxing song! Thanks!

What you described seems beautiful. You can now feel the sun on your skin and feel the water....demons that were weighing you down getting weaker....

Looks like you are connecting with others that hurt as well. Nothing wrong with that as long as they don't hurt you.

I'm always into getting a glimpse of people's lives. Thanks for sharing.

PLUR, baby!!!

• Love
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
we're rooting for you!
LOVE YOU BRU! GOOD SHABBAS X :heart: X DAY #6..
ITS BEEN 8 MONTHS TODAY AND 13 YEARS THIS WEEK THAT MY LOVERS DEPARTED FROM THIS WORLD...TIME....TIME..TIME..TIME.. .

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Lorntroubles and Brick In The Wall
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
THIS TIME 8 MONTHS AGO I TRIED TO KILL MYSELF. I WAS FILLED WITH LOVE ACCEPTANCE AND CALMNESS. I FELT SO LUCKY. I UNDERSTOOD WHAT TRUE LOVE WAS. AFTER I RETURNED HOME FROM HOSPITAL AND LOOKED IN THE MIRROR I KNEW MY END WAS NOT FAR.. I BECAME ACTIVELY SUICIDAL. I WAS BROKEN AND FREE. THIS LIFE IS MINE TO END. I MISS YOU I+B+S so so much.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Deleted member 1465, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I remember hearing this watching a super hero movie and I immediately recognized it, you need a few drinks inside you, head phones and up loud, lol

Cheers

Geo

• Love
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, not-2-b-the-answer, K-O and 1 other person
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I don't know how I coped with all these sexy video's when I was a young man, haha, but great sounds.

Enjoy

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
  • Love
Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
I don't know how I coped with all these sexy video's when I was a young man, haha, but great sounds.

Enjoy

Cheers

Geo

You forgot this one :blarg:

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo, Circles, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
I remember hearing this watching a super hero movie and I immediately recognized it, you need a few drinks inside you, head phones and up loud, lol

Cheers

Geo

all these sexy video's
JG!! U MY SEXY SUPER HERO!! :tongue::love:
oh and wtf?! i leave for 5 min and u gone?! mf pull your self together and putt on a happy face smiley ass! its no fun without u! cant deal with abandonment now!

You forgot this one :blarg:
loved the last American Horror season! 1984- my year :sunglasses:

REHAB DAY #7 runaway girl has ran away again.. and im starting to build back my muscles.. first ever gym experience and well i have to say i f like it! music sweat adrenaline. so its a yes.. who knows maybe ill be a hottie at the end of this.. night night ss take care x

MY NEW BIBLE..
IMG 5177

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Deleted member 1465, Iloveyouall and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Jumper Geo said:

Cheers

Geo

We are what we eat ... you're my kinda meat :pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff:
JG!! U MY SEXY SUPER HERO!! :tongue::love:
oh and wtf?! i leave for 5 min and u gone?! mf pull your self together and putt on a happy face smiley ass! its no fun without u! cant deal with abandonment now!

loved the last American Horror season! 1984- my year :sunglasses:

REHAB DAY #7 runaway girl has ran away again.. and im starting to build back my muscles.. first ever gym experience and well i have to say i f like it! music sweat adrenaline. so its a yes.. who knows maybe ill be a hottie at the end of this.. night night ss take care x

MY NEW BIBLE..
View attachment 39149

Well ... the L.L. Cool J song was good. :wink: The vid for Physical didn't work but I have seen it on youtube before... so bad. :pfff: The song isn't that bad ... the video is just incredibad. :wink: Though not as horrible as Dance Monkey ... I'm on a Dance Monkey rant tonight. :devil:

Last edited:
Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO WITH YOUR LIFE ?
I WANNA ROCK !!!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, K-O, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO WITH YOUR LIFE ?
I WANNA ROCK !!!

LOVE that video lol specially that kids face when he answers "i wanna rock!" classic that is :pfff::halo:
WHAT A MF 8th DAY.. So hard and shits getting real.. morbid stuff from my past rearing head ffs.. its hard work here at rehab. i may have tried lobotomizing my self with massive amounts of drugs and fucked up my memory but the heart remembers.. plus waking up next to a corps isn't really something you can forget specially after an epic love night.. aug! no shortcuts this time.. i miss being suicidal (not only thoughts) it gave me needed safe space, structured Chaos.. but Zyprexa help sleep. and that what im gonna do so night night SS bros and hoes x

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Brackenshire, Deleted member 1465 and 3 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
When hip hop actually was good and was about politics and justice, not just posing as a criminal.

• Love
Reactions: K-O and not-2-b-the-answer
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
im now orangedarui fkn finally

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, K-O and not-2-b-the-answer
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Well it's Friday night time to bump THE AFTERZ, :smiling::smiling::smiling:

Cheers

Geo
Just love this song, I know I have strange tastes, haha

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MoreThanAFeeling, Circles, K-O and 3 others
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
time to bump THE AFTERZ, :smiling::smiling::smiling:
:love:JG!!!:love: IM SO EXITEDE!! I CAN'T HIDE IT! ! !

I have strange tastes, haha
.......:heh:.......TAKEs 2 2 TANGO.....:heh:.....
(chirography pop quiz laterz.. y'all know the drill..)

IT'S PIZZA NIGHT AT VILLA REHAB! NOM NOM! HAVE A GOOD ONE SS WANKAZ! X
:heart:@coconut lover :heart:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Sensei, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
"There's Evil in My Eyes."

• Love
Reactions: K-O, not-2-b-the-answer, Circles and 1 other person
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Jan 19, 2020
How's rave girl @K-O doin? (Probably calling everyone in rehab wankas and cunts) lol

I share with you all a song I love!

• Love
Reactions: K-O, not-2-b-the-answer, Circles and 2 others
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
"There's Evil in My Eyes."
! !love it! !
That singer has an incredible presence on stage.
you lucky bastard! :love: them got the moves innit! and that accordion was cute af! x
a song I love!
me toooo! videos lit! quack! quack!
(Probably calling everyone in rehab wankas and cunts) lol
:pfff::happy: actually im still on my best fucking behavior over here, not sure how long it will last though cause these are next level wankas! best believe! im still brewing.. its been two weeks today! strict rules but lots of love and support.. tbh its so funny and tragic its a microcosms a bit like ss in ways.. all self destructive cunts that need extra love but don't know how to love themselves.. very long days and so much hard work but im on time and didn't miss one meeting or chore etc..and i just got word that a 19 year old girl that i adore, she got out 5 days ago after 3 months and relapsed with that runaway girl.. heartbreaking really, she was doing so good and kept on coming here every.. ffs its hard to stay clean when you don't have this kind of support system out there alone and at these times.. meanwhile im growing some meat on my bones and a tan.. forcing myself to share and open up and even if its auto pilot it may help loosen that muscle in the future.. so there's just been a GONG sound that means we gotta huddle and listen to the person that banged it and hug :wink: laterz ducks! x LOVE ALL Y'ALL !! (i think bout using constantly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
THE SPIRAL THAT IS LIFE...

• Love
Reactions: Brackenshire, Sensei, not-2-b-the-answer and 5 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

• Love
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
The return of the Queen for @K-O

Madonna-Music (HQ2 REMIX) (THE BEST VERSION IMHO) :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
I think I had this on a NOW CD :))

VIDEO EDIT:

HQ2 RAD:

HQ2 EXTENDED VIDEO:

HQ2 EXTENDED:

• Love
Reactions: K-O
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019

Sneaker Pimps!!! I thought everyone had forgotten about them. Here's a beautifully ominous remix of 6 Underground for ya. (I really like the video too.)

• Love