nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
I don't know if I'm a NEET or not. I used to love learning new things. After graduation, I tried my best to build the life I wanted. I became a freelancer with my own efforts, I earned some money from that. I never had a regular job so everyone saw me as a failure, even I consider myself as a loser. So I might be a NEET. I'm not enjoying this NEET life at all, it makes me feel worthless and useless. Being a NEET wasn't a choice but circumstances pushed me to such hole.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
embrace_release

embrace_release

end me
Mar 13, 2021
I totally agree.
The system tells you that you'll be a loser if you neither have a degree nor work 9-5 at least 5 days a week.

I really hate it, that's why I became my own boss. I'm not rich but no one tells me what to do.
What kind of work do you do? 9-5 was literal hell for me for almost 4 years so I'm kinda intrigued by the thought of being self-employed.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
What kind of work do you do? 9-5 was literal hell for me for almost 4 years so I'm kinda intrigued by the thought of being self-employed.

I'm an English and Spanish teacher.
I only teach private lessons. It was very difficult to get students but now I have a decent amount. I'm my own boss. I'm not rich but fortunately, I'm not a slave of this fucking system which wants to force u to work 9-5 and be a slave!

Reactions: embrace_release