U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
Türkçe yazsan daha iyi olur. Milletin beni manyak sanmaması için. Umarım yapmazsın. Karar senin
I want to write in English. So, it's better that way. And this keyboard is English keyboard so. It's more easy for me.

Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
I want to write in English. So, it's better that way. And this keyboard is English keyboard so. It's more easy for me.
Ankara'da sana bir aspava ısmarlarım yapmaktan vazgeçersen

• Yay!
Reactions: username8888
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
Ankara'da sana bir aspava ısmarlarım yapmaktan vazgeçersen
@Yakamoz If you said lentils soup first. You would have made me convinced. I'll do it. It would be a shame for me to stop right now.

U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
Think of your friends here in Turkey.
Which friends? What are you talking about?

Do you want to see my chit-chat with my family @Yakamoz

Normally I wasn't going to tell my family about my sister's ctb. I said fuck it, I'll just say it. And this is what happened:

Me: "Father, my sister had taken her life."

Father: "This is what happens if someone pursues art."

Me: "Father, I am not an artist, and am taking my own life now..."

Father: "That is what happens when you admire these types of arts."

Then I texted this.

Me: Helium seems more compassionate than you father."

Father: "Then get adopted by it."

My father is kinda funny. Way irritatingly funny. Don't worry. He speaks like ass but he is passive as fuck. That's the reason my uncle screwed his and mom's whole life. At least I told him about my sister's death which is a good thing for me. Plus 1 for me. Yay :l

HE LITERALLY SHIT THE WHOLE VIBE I AM HAVING RIGHT NOW BY EVEN TEXTING.

So which friends are you talking about?

• Hugs
Reactions: todeswunsch and SVEN
Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
Which friends? What are you talking about?

Do you want to see my chit-chat with my family @Yakamoz

Normally I wasn't going to tell my family about my sister's ctb. I said fuck it, I'll just say it. And this is what happened:

Me: "Father, my sister had taken her life."

Father: "This is what happens if someone pursues art."

Me: "Father, I am not an artist, and am taking my own life now..."

Father: "That is what happens when you admire these types of arts."

Then I texted this.

Me: Helium seems more compassionate than you father."

Father: "Then get adopted by it."

My father is kinda funny. Way irritatingly funny. Don't worry. He speaks like ass but he is passive as fuck. That's the reason my uncle screwed his and mom's whole life. At least I told him about my sister's death which is a good thing for me. Plus 1 for me. Yay :l

HE LITERALLY SHIT THE WHOLE VIBE I AM HAVING RIGHT NOW BY EVEN TEXTING.

So which friends are you talking about?
Kız kardeşin intihar mı etti? Ne zaman oldu bu? İngilizce cevap verebilirsin

U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
Kız kardeşin intihar mı etti? Ne zaman oldu bu? İngilizce cevap verebilirsin
Recently. She had tried to cut her wrist in Canada. I don't know when she had done it since we hadn't spoken for a while. Then one day she sent me her wrists. Then I sent @RainAndSadness post of PPeH to her, it was October 14 I guess. And then it seems she used inert gas method somehow. I asked her school in CA and the principal told me that. She said about inert gas and stuff. Yeah, something like that. At least this site exists so I could send PPeH book and SS forum so she could kill herself without any discomfort.

• Hugs
Reactions: todeswunsch
Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
Recently. She had tried to cut her wrist in Canada. I don't know when she had done it since we hadn't spoken for a while. Then one day she sent me her wrists. Then I sent @RainAndSadness post of PPeH to her, it was October 14 I guess. And then it seems she used inert gas method somehow. I asked her school in CA and the principal told me that. She said about inert gas and stuff. Yeah, something like that. At least this site exists so I could send PPeH book and SS forum so she could kill herself without any discomfort.
Öldüğü kesin mi? Cenazesi falan olmadı mı

U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
Öldüğü kesin mi? Cenazesi falan olmadı mı
The principals in Canada sent me her death wish of being dust. (I forgot the English name.). She didn't want to be buried. She wanted to be dust. I really forgot the name of that process. Yeah. For sure, she is dead.

Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
The principals in Canada sent me her death wish of being dust. (I forgot the English name.). She didn't want to be buried. She wanted to be dust. I really forgot the name of that process. Yeah. For sure, she is dead.
Cremation demek istedin sanırım. Anladım bro başın sağolsun

todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
Goodbye!
Hope it's a easy and painless process to you.
Sorry that it had come to this, I bet it was hard for you
It was a pleasure to meet and chat with you.
May you find your peace!

U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
I think I won't reach to @RainAndSadness before ctb. I really wanted RaS to read my DM.

• Wow
Reactions: Yakamoz