• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

There is no right to heal the wrong
May 3, 2020
I've just come across what's been causing all of the recent commotion, and I have to say, it breaks my heart.

While I understand the pain of loss, lashing out and putting other's pain out on display for everyone to see just to fit your own agenda, is monstrous. Some of the posts on their page brought tears to my eyes, because of how they were used to demonize our cause.

I've mentioned this in more than one thread, this place is a haven for me. It allows me to connect to those who understand the pain that I am in, to vent thoughts and feelings that I otherwise wouldn't be able to elsewhere. I've even met one of my best friends thanks to SS.

Contrary to popular belief, this is a safe place for those whose grief has become too much to bear, and serves a number of purposes on how to deal with that grief. When all else has failed us and those we love, the best thing we can do is give our support, no matter what it is we have decided to do. Whether that be the Gift of Mercy, or the miracle of recovery.

I feel that I have more to say, but I'm very tired in more ways than one. Thank you everybody, who make this site what it is. I would be more lost without you than I already am.

Last edited: