• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

moniquetequeek

Apr 13, 2024
I just wanted to make another post to say thank you to everyone who's replied to my last thread. I made the mistake of kind of asking for "encouragement" - the wrong choice of words really. Im unable to reply to any of the comments but I appreciate the support.
Im also wondering if anybody knows about the method of jumping into the sea? I know drowning will be extremely painful and probably take a while. But if im sedated in some way will that help? Or is the whole thing just going to cause more suffering? My number one "fantasy" if you will is to jump off the cliffs with rocks in my pockets. Realistically im not sure if that would work.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Tried to reply before SS went down.

Have a look at the resource compilation.

Hope you're ok.

Reactions: moniquetequeek
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I just wanted to make another post to say thank you to everyone who's replied to my last thread. I made the mistake of kind of asking for "encouragement" - the wrong choice of words really. Im unable to reply to any of the comments but I appreciate the support.
Im also wondering if anybody knows about the method of jumping into the sea? I know drowning will be extremely painful and probably take a while. But if im sedated in some way will that help? Or is the whole thing just going to cause more suffering? My number one "fantasy" if you will is to jump off the cliffs with rocks in my pockets. Realistically im not sure if that would work.
If I were to choose such a method, I would make sure I was heavily sedated. But even if I was, I'm not sure I would not wake up from my chemical sleep because of SI.
I don't know if "rocks in your pockets" would be enough. Tying thoroughly a huge rock to your body might be more effective. But that's just my two cents.

• Love
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Any type of weights that are removable from your person are probably not going to work.

M

moniquetequeek

Apr 13, 2024
Tried to reply before SS went down.

Have a look at the resource compilation.

Hope you're ok.
Thank you so much!

Reactions: Ash