• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

Identity

Feb 17, 2019
I have only recently rediscovered this website (apparently I made my account in February but have absolutely no memory of it).
I was a very active and loyal member of the subreddit /r/sanctionedsuicide before it got banned.

Recently, as I am in my euthanasia process and hopefully can even CTB before it comes to that (it can take up to like 6 months I think and I don't really wanna wait that long).
Of course I started thinking again about how nice it would be to find like-minded people and be able to speak with them ... I thought that that was impossible, but thanks to this site, it is possible.

I hope at least one of the mods is reading this and can realize by reading this thread that he is helping me and a lot of others out a great deal.

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Hey man
I remember the time on reddit. I got to know a lot of people and made lots of friends. Most of whom have already passed.

Most of the people on SS were great but it's sad because the nature of these kinds of subs and forums is CTB. I want to go before the end of 2019.
I'm also glad this website exists.
It's tough to be here to be honest. I've been around for a long time and whether it was on Reddit, Discord or this site. One thing never changes. People don't stick around for long but I do. I notice it. Just look at the userbase. It's constantly changing. People don't stick around. I know it's not suprising but still it's kind of hard especially when you get attached to people. This is why I've become a bit cold.

I

Identity

Feb 17, 2019
Hey man
I remember the time on reddit. I got to know a lot of people and made lots of friends. Most of whom have already passed.

Most of the people on SS were great but it's sad because the nature of these kinds of subs and forums is CTB. I want to go before the end of 2019.
I'm also glad this website exists.
It's tough to be here to be honest. I've been around for a long time and whether it was on Reddit, Discord or this site. One thing never changes. People don't stick around for long but I do. I notice it. Just look at the userbase. It's constantly changing. People don't stick around. I know it's not suprising but still it's kind of hard especially when you get attached to people. This is why I've become a bit cold.
Yes, if you can't CTB in the coming week, then looking at the posts and users of that subreddit was really depressing.
I sadly unsubscribed for a few months and then shortly before it got deleted I started talking to users on there and had a nice long conversation with one specific user... He was on the verge of suicide and well yeah, eventually he just never answered again...

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Yes, if you can't CTB in the coming week, then looking at the posts and users of that subreddit was really depressing.
I sadly unsubscribed for a few months and then shortly before it got deleted I started talking to users on there and had a nice long conversation with one specific user... He was on the verge of suicide and well yeah, eventually he just never answered again...
I know exactly how you feel. I got best friends with someone I met on reddit and eventually he CTB. It's been a year since his death and I'm still here. I didn't think I'd stick around for more than a week after his death but I did. It was really sudden for him. At least that's how I perceived it.
Sadly I got to experience that same thing with quite a few other people from all over the world.
You just never know when it's coming.

Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
The admins/mods here are the best. The most kindest chillest bestest (,I know that's not a word, but I don't care, let me use it lol.) admins/mods I've ever seen. And even the people here, I didn't think it was possible for a forum to exist without toxicity and idiots, but yet here we are! But I guess that's also thanks to the moderation.

Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
The admins/mods here are the best. The most kindest chillest bestest (,I know that's not a word, but I don't care, let me use it lol.) admins/mods I've ever seen. And even the people here, I didn't think it was possible for a forum to exist without toxicity and idiots, but yet here we are! But I guess that's also thanks to the moderation.
I've had problems with one person I've had to ignore, but I completely agree the mods have done an amazing job with this site and I thank them and the community for letting me be here while I'm here.

Reactions: lemmeeleev
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

Wherever there are humans who aren't like minded in a community, there will be toxicity. But there are rules to deal with that.