• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

fionasparks39

fionasparks39

tired
Apr 15, 2020
It's just refreshing to find a safe space where I can be cheerful and preppy but at the same time be allowed to discuss my need to CTB. If I talk about it anywhere else they will just persuade me to keep on living, at least here I am given the pros and cons of both choices. The threads here have been useful [especially the search bar] in weighing out all the methods by efficiency and speed of reaching death, so for the meantime, I'll be reading more into more of the threads here.

ATM, I still feel like making Die By 27 happen because honestly, it's the only life goal that's worth pursuing now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: angelfeather, Silvermorning, pthnrdnojvsc and 22 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
It's just refreshing to find a safe space where I can be cheerful and preppy but at the same time be allowed to discuss my need to CTB. If I talk about it anywhere else they will just persuade me to keep on living, at least here I am given the pros and cons of both choices. The threads here have been useful [especially the search bar] in weighing out all the methods by efficiency and speed of reaching death, so for the meantime, I'll be reading more into more of the threads here.

ATM, I still feel like making Die By 27 happen because honestly, it's the only life goal that's worth pursuing now.

No rush, and enjoy the haven as much as you can :hug:

• Love
Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, Ghost2211, fionasparks39 and 2 others
Cursed4ever

Cursed4ever

I Want Everything to Stop
Oct 9, 2020
Hello Buddy
Big Hug :hug: :hug: :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, MiseryLovesMyCompany, Ghost2211 and 2 others
P

Peachycherry

Oct 3, 2020
Welcome! I had the same thoughts about SS when I first stumbled on the site. I've never seen a community this understanding and empathetic.
Hope you like it here! Don't hesitate to start a thread for anything you need help with. :hug:

anxivoid

anxivoid

My hand, can you reach it?
Aug 23, 2020
It's just refreshing to find a safe space where I can be cheerful and preppy but at the same time be allowed to discuss my need to CTB. If I talk about it anywhere else they will just persuade me to keep on living
Exactly what I feel as well. I was looking for that "safe space" always in imageboards, but..You know. There is not. Nuff said. But this site - like some sort of a therapy for me. Amazing community! :'3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, Ghost2211, antigone_iris and 4 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Yes, this site is awesome. Everyone here is so nice and supportive, i love it so much :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cursed4ever, Meditation guide and 5 others
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Yeay Club 27 :hug:

Gonna make it next year too :3

Hope you get all the support you can get <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Cursed4ever, MiseryLovesMyCompany, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It's awesome to hear being part of the community is helping you ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cursed4ever, stygal, anxivoid and 2 others
I

itachi of death

Student
Aug 17, 2020
Its a great community,and this site has helped me more than anyone ever could

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: fionasparks39, Cursed4ever, anxivoid and 2 others
L

lonelynight

Oct 3, 2020
I feel the same. This is really a safe place, I feel comforting as I found such supportive and welcoming people here...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: fionasparks39 and Cursed4ever