• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

fionasparks39

fionasparks39

tired
Apr 15, 2020
It's just refreshing to find a safe space where I can be cheerful and preppy but at the same time be allowed to discuss my need to CTB. If I talk about it anywhere else they will just persuade me to keep on living, at least here I am given the pros and cons of both choices. The threads here have been useful [especially the search bar] in weighing out all the methods by efficiency and speed of reaching death, so for the meantime, I'll be reading more into more of the threads here.

ATM, I still feel like making Die By 27 happen because honestly, it's the only life goal that's worth pursuing now.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
It's just refreshing to find a safe space where I can be cheerful and preppy but at the same time be allowed to discuss my need to CTB. If I talk about it anywhere else they will just persuade me to keep on living, at least here I am given the pros and cons of both choices. The threads here have been useful [especially the search bar] in weighing out all the methods by efficiency and speed of reaching death, so for the meantime, I'll be reading more into more of the threads here.

ATM, I still feel like making Die By 27 happen because honestly, it's the only life goal that's worth pursuing now.

No rush, and enjoy the haven as much as you can :hug:

P

Peachycherry

Oct 3, 2020
Welcome! I had the same thoughts about SS when I first stumbled on the site. I've never seen a community this understanding and empathetic.
Hope you like it here! Don't hesitate to start a thread for anything you need help with. :hug:

anxivoid

anxivoid

My hand, can you reach it?
Aug 23, 2020
It's just refreshing to find a safe space where I can be cheerful and preppy but at the same time be allowed to discuss my need to CTB. If I talk about it anywhere else they will just persuade me to keep on living
Exactly what I feel as well. I was looking for that "safe space" always in imageboards, but..You know. There is not. Nuff said. But this site - like some sort of a therapy for me. Amazing community! :'3