V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Hey all,

Does anybody have experience in testing powdered N for purity? Exit international offer a "Nembutal Sampler"' that contains "qualitative Nembutal screening cassettes, syringes, needles and two 1.5 ml liquid sample containers for forwarding liquid to the laboratory." I'm not quite sure exactly i am paying for -- expensive baggies? Where are these laboratories? Are they it legal? Expensive?

If i do get it tested, and it turns out to be, lets say 60%, is it still usable? I heard a story on this forum where someone tested N and found that it was just RAT POISON. Very scary an positively EVIL. How can I safely determine what, if anything, N is cut with?

I need advice, guys!

Reactions: Fedrea
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
One thing I'd like to know is how exactly you're supposed to package the N to send to the lab for testing without getting caught? Seems like it'd easily get flagged by authorities.

V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
One thing I'd like to know is how exactly you're supposed to package the N to send to the lab for testing without getting caught? Seems like it'd easily get flagged by authorities.

If you got it via the mail, sending it out shouldn't be too much of a problem, right? If you got "caught" I think the idea would be to feign ignorance. You found some powder and got it sent for analysis. In very small quantities, illegal drugs are usually seized without any kind of investigation. And yes, officer, I had no idea what that powder was...that's why i sent it to a lab to find out!

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
If you got it via the mail, sending it out shouldn't be too much of a problem, right? If you got "caught" I think the idea would be to feign ignorance. You found some powder and got it sent for analysis. In very small quantities, illegal drugs are usually seized without any kind of investigation. And yes, officer, I had no idea what that powder was...that's why i sent it to a lab to find out!

Sure until they see you're sending it to a party drug testing lab in Spain. It just seems so obvious that shady activity is happening there, but I guess others here have done it successfully.

V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
I imagine you could just send it under a fake name and/or address, and get the results by calling, or maybe even email.

Sure until they see you're sending it to a party drug testing lab in Spain. It just seems so obvious that shady activity is happening there, but I guess others here have done it successfully.