• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
Given the recent case in the Netherlands, how feasible is this method for a reasonably healthy adult in early-middle age?

As I understand it, the Netherlands case involved a prior history of hospitalization due to eating disorders that progressed as far as an induced coma, so I am assuming a degree of pre-existing physical frailty although I am not entirely sure of the facts.

I have access to small amounts of sedation and pain medication that, while clearly non lethal in themselves, could help me push through discomfort and pain.

Just musing out loud here. I'm rather tired of weighing up unpredictable pharmaceutical variables.

Reactions: Datenasdas
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
From what I've heard death from dehydration is rather rough and can take quite a while. Up to a week depending on the environment and you.

Maybe if you have medication that can keep you unaware of your condition for a few days it might work, but it might be bad if your medication wears off before your dehydration kicks in.

Kokobushi_bae26

Kokobushi_bae26

hey...yeah, I’m here too
Jun 7, 2019
Given the recent case in the Netherlands, how feasible is this method for a reasonably healthy adult in early-middle age?

As I understand it, the Netherlands case involved a prior history of hospitalization due to eating disorders that progressed as far as an induced coma, so I am assuming a degree of pre-existing physical frailty although I am not entirely sure of the facts.

I have access to small amounts of sedation and pain medication that, while clearly non lethal in themselves, could help me push through discomfort and pain.

Just musing out loud here. I'm rather tired of weighing up unpredictable pharmaceutical variables.
Do you have a link to the article about the "recent case in the Netherlands"