• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

• Twitter/X is a shitty platform that no one should ever use: Read More here
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
LonelyGhost had a post about inpatient treatment programs, but my option is 28 days. I know having an option that would be a year long vs 28 days might be a different story, so I'm curious what others also would think or if anyone has been there.

It's one of those quiet places where you sit in the courtyard pretty much on free time, but you're extensively in constant therapy for most of the days. Just makes me nervous because I'm not trying to be doped up again to the point that I cannot function.

I've spent my fair share in psych wings and generally it wasn't very good for me. I only liked the simple confinement from others and the "ease" of what is expected of me vs the stressors of being in the real world. My coping mechanisms are fucked and it would just be nice if somehow I could train my brain to not need things that aren't good for me overall. With that said, it would be nice to also have the therapy techniques somewhat "force fed" during that time.