• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

🚫Safety is a figment of the imagination🚫
Jul 1, 2020
so, although what i want to say is at the end i think it will be beneficial to start at the beginning.

hes my ex, he saw that i was broken but didnt care. i cared. i got sick and tired of how horrible i was treating him and called it off. go through school, hang out with him less and less (mostly because the people he hung out with made/make me physically sick, thats a different story and why i will always remember "the British are coming", i threw out that shirt) and then i got kicked out of school and never talked to him for years. in the past....idk how long now but a couple years we've been talking. he knows and at least tries to understand everything. we still havent seen each other but thats mostly because im married now, but thats aside the point. even if i were to see him.....i just couldnt.....he knows too much :mmm:

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I'm not entirely sure what the point here is but I too dislike the thought of speaking to your ex

Reactions: Sensei
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

🚫Safety is a figment of the imagination🚫
Jul 1, 2020
I'm not entirely sure what the point here is but I too dislike the thought of speaking to your ex
for the most part it was backstory for you guys.

hang on i went into a better explanation a second ago let me go find it for you
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...nd-ended-up-regretting-it.55347/#post-1013666

also for clarification the ex in the other thread (not this one) is a different ex, that ones not my friend, actually that ex would cause me to have a horrible "fit" if i ever saw them again

Last edited:
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
I find that telling nullifies my ability to hide my true feelings anf thoughts. Sounds good... It's not. Pretending ceases to be an option. And that, from my experience, is social suicide. Every time.