Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
I have Telegram set up to chat if anyone wants/needs to communicate in real time, PM me your user name.

Reactions: lofistos345
Hexen

Hexen

Student
Aug 12, 2019
Just curious, what is the difference between telegram and lets say whatsapp?

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
You can do the same with discord and I think have voice chats. With discord I know its completely anonymous, Whtsapp you have the persons real telephone number which for me is a huge no no

Reactions: lofistos345 and Blackjack
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
You can do the same with discord and I think have voice chats. With discord I know its completely anonymous, Whtsapp you have the persons real telephone number which for me is a huge no no
What is discord?

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
its an app you can download on phone as well as use on a PC. does a lot of things really but the way I used to use it is for chatrooms and you can have conference style phonecalls on it with a number of people

Reactions: Rachel74
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
its an app you can download on phone as well as use on a PC. does a lot of things really but the way I used to use it is for chatrooms and you can have conference style phonecalls on it with a number of people
I haven't been here a month yet so I'll try when I've been a member longer, thanks Stan.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I haven't been here a month yet so I'll try when I've been a member longer, thanks Stan.
Actually I don't use discord for this site/subject. But I know this site has a discord page

Reactions: Rachel74
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Telegram is anonymous.

would you pm me your discord?

Futility

Futility

Student
Aug 13, 2019
Telegram had a recent update where you can now hide your phone number in the settings so strangers won't have access. 20190921 213556 I recommend doing this before adding anyone just as a precaution.
Don't get burnt by someone wanting to "save you"

Edward1

Edward1

Meh!
Sep 18, 2019
You can make calls on Telegram. It's clear and you can also ensure the call is secure.

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
I don't use it for/am not interested in video chats or phone calls, I use it to text/chat only.

Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
You can join my telegram group t.me/sanctionedsuicide

Reactions: Foster13
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Ive been asked recently in PM about telegram, Once my phone is no longer a shared item I will look into it, what actually is it though?