coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
i still have no access im gonna cry is it because my account is too new im ngl i was mostly using this site for the chat

Reactions: norkz and Chex
Just_Another_Person

Just_Another_Person

Student
Sep 16, 2024
Seems odd. I am not the only one?
A staff member commented earlier the requirements for new accounts have been changed, so part of us lost access to it. About my post, I'm just joking around lol

eeah

eeah

waste
Sep 11, 2024
i still have no access im gonna cry is it because my account is too new im ngl i was mostly using this site for the chat
WithTheFlow has access as a 20 day old account with 50 posts. so if it is functioning correctly then the upper end of the possible requirements are ig 20 days old and 49 posts

yarv

yarv

if i dont see you...
Aug 25, 2023
hey, still no access, wish me luck!!

• Hugs
Reactions: WholeHereafter, eeah, rih and 1 other person
JoysoftheEmptiness

JoysoftheEmptiness

Sep 10, 2024
There's no link to chat, so possibly a site upgrade, even a change over to a new server.

Mitch3ll

Mitch3ll

Jul 4, 2024
Had chat earlier yesterday and now I can't find it. I don't see any messages that I did something wrong? Still an ongoing issue?

H

helloleaf

May 30, 2024
Is the chat issue still ongoing? Did mods give an update anywhere?

• Informative
Reactions: illandlonely
R

RW__Asher23

Global Mod
Dec 11, 2022
Hi again everyone. I was right about the change. I checked today. She made the change already. This is what was discussed. They will make announcement about it too. I am just letting you know I was right yesterday and here is the change for NEW Members. Others should see the other problem lost access and been here long time to be fixed shortly. Here new Rule on access.

A certain amount of time and several posts exact number unknown as we discussed i believe.

This is basically the same as in the rules I posted in thread before. Be patient and you will get access.

If you have anymore questions please let us know.
Sorry took so long to verify. I was off during day today. Sleeping ! Peace.
Wish you all the very best journey to whatever you choose from this moment on and is a safe and good one.

Reactions: athiestjoe, Bubble4246, xxCuteSprinklesxx and 3 others
D

doctordetritus

Jan 5, 2024
Hi again everyone. I was right about the change. I checked today. She made the change already. This is what was discussed. They will make announcement about it too. I am just letting you know I was right yesterday and here is the change for NEW Members. Others should see the other problem lost access and been here long time to be fixed shortly. Here new Rule on access.

a certain amount of time and unknown number of posts as we discussed i believe.

Wish you all the very best journey to whatever you choose from this moment on and is a safe and good one.
Hullo. Can you define what constitutes a new member please? I have been here since jan of 2024, so unsure if im an old sasu hag or a stumbling toddler.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

doctordetritus

Jan 5, 2024
Edited: There is no number of week anymore. I would not go just on how long you have been here but, maybe post a couple more things then see if it changes. There could be a tech. problem. I can't really say how many posts it would take or the amount of time. Try my suggestion and if not make a report or request more help. Sorry for that. There should have been announcement about the change besides my reply to this thread. I replied here yesterday several times trying to help. Hope this will work for you. Give it a day or two after you try some more posts. If not get back to us. Peace.
will do and no worries. thanks for taking the time to explain.

Just_Another_Person

Just_Another_Person

Student
Sep 16, 2024

an unknown amount of time and posts number unknown as we discussed i believe.

It is official, the old elites have won and the innocent commoners are now excluded 😔 /joking

But serious, thanks for answering. I was worried it was gonna be really long like 2 months or more, but 2 weeks seems reasonable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chex

Chex

Aug 15, 2023
To those of you that still have the chat how many posts do you guys have and how long have you been here for

xxCuteSprinklesxx

xxCuteSprinklesxx

Hi! :>
May 3, 2024

A certain amount of time and several posts exact number unknown as we discussed i believe.

This is basically the same as in the rules I posted in thread before. Be patient and you will get access.

Hihi! Thanks for the update! <3

But do you mind elaborating further or provide a link to clarify what qualifies as a new member? For example, is my account considered a new member even though I previously had access to the chat? Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hope I will still be able to access the chat… haha

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reactions: helloleaf and WholeHereafter
Bubble4246

Bubble4246

Wandering Shadow
Sep 11, 2024
This is really unfortunate... I had access to the chat until today and was somewhat active in it. Was very comforting to be there and now I just gotta have patience until I'm back in, very unfortunate situation... I feel for everyone that lost access :aw:

• Love
Reactions: lynnschronicles
P

Panta Rhei

May 16, 2024
I'm grateful honestly, because it said 20 new chats, although no chat. Kinda disturbing. Now it's gone, I'm grateful.

Just_Another_Person

Just_Another_Person

Student
Sep 16, 2024
Day 3: Tenor

• Yay!
Reactions: norkz, NoPoint2Life, xxCuteSprinklesxx and 2 others
H

helloleaf

May 30, 2024
I hope I can get my chat access back. This is hard :(

• Love
Reactions: Davey40210
po1sentree

po1sentree

ᠭᠤᠨᠢᠭᠲᠠᠢ
Sep 14, 2024
I want my access to the chat back because it feels as if I've been kicked out of the group chat lol.

pandorasactor

pandorasactor

Sep 23, 2024
How do you even see where chat is? Is there an icon somewhere?
Edit: I realise I miss clicked letters on my keyboard

Last edited: