A

athiestjoe

Sep 24, 2024
While a little frustrating, try to have some patience. Mods are trying to protect us so while it is an inconvience, I trust that it is for a reason and am going to be patient and understanding. Hang in there!

Reactions: astr4
Melly

Melly

Pain receptacle
Aug 13, 2019
If this is only a change for new members, why don't I have access lol? I want to see my friends, this is distressing

geogaddi_676

geogaddi_676

Jul 12, 2023
Posting as I would like to gain access to the Chat, and seems I need to get my message count up. hmm;[

Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
Are you guys still barred from chat?
I've regained access.
That's strange. You joined on 2 Sept and I joined on 3 Sept. You have 52 messages and I have 295. Your reaction score is higher though.

I can also still see all my messages and access the message section, but just didn't get messages today. Perhaps I'm freaking out for now reason and people just haven't replied yet..

Last edited:
Mkeblair

Mkeblair

Aug 12, 2024
Having no clue what is required is a bit nonsensical (in my humble opinion)... Are we supposed to just spam post on the forums until the button shows back up? That seems to defeat the purpose, as any "troll" could easily post replies on some existing threads 20-40 times in a matter of 10-15 minutes if they so choose....

Reactions: LifeQuitter
itsover404

itsover404

Mar 10, 2024
the chat is the only interaction i have with the outside world. i guess being alone is for the best. no need to burden anyone else with my troubles anyway. i'm sorry i wrote this post

• Aww..
Reactions: Just_Another_Person and Davey40210
ra1nw3rldd

ra1nw3rldd

︻デ═一
Sep 13, 2023
test test test typing some bullshit to see if that number on my profile will go up afterwards

Reactions: LifeQuitter
Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
That's strange. You joined on 2 Sept and I joined on 3 Sept. You have 52 messages and I have 295. Your reaction score is higher though.

I can also still see all my messages and access the message section, but just didn't get messages today. Perhaps I'm freaking out for now reason and people just haven't replied yet..
I guess I was indeed freaking out for no reason.. I received some messages yesterday.