H

helloleaf

May 30, 2024
Yeah I lost my chat access too. Is this going to be fixed soon? Or did we get banned

Just_Another_Person

Just_Another_Person

Student
Sep 16, 2024
Day 1: chat is still down and no explanation was given. I fear for how long it will be.

Reactions: norkz
M

moonoverthesea

tired...
Aug 24, 2024
AHH I'm so glad I'm not the only one, I sent my first chat message there today and wasn't able to access the chat anymore shortly after, so I was wondering if I had said something wrong šŸ˜­
Thank you for the thread!

WithTheFlow

WithTheFlow

Everything excellent is as difficult as it is rare
Sep 2, 2024
Are you guys still barred from chat?
I've regained access.

WithTheFlow

WithTheFlow

Sep 2, 2024
still cant access it, wonder if they've updated the number of contributions required to chat again.
Did you get your chats back tho?
I think it's just a glitch, as I don't have high credentials. I have all my chats back.

Reactions: nom nom
J

justpathetic

Pathetic
Sep 15, 2024
I think it's just a glitch, as I don't have high credentials. I have all my chats back.
Glitches don't happen like that. If it were a glitch everyone would have been out not just certain people

WithTheFlow

WithTheFlow

Sep 2, 2024
Glitches don't happen like that. If it were a glitch everyone would have been out not just certain people
I don't know what happened but the admin of the site is apparently working on fixing the problem, so it's unintentional.

Reactions: Just_Another_Person
Eventually_An_Angel

Eventually_An_Angel

Sep 16, 2024
i joined the site like a week ago n i was allowed in chat but then i got banned from chat 4 being a new girl and they said id be back there after bein here a few days but its been like a week and im not :(

Reactions: justpathetic
Just_Another_Person

Just_Another_Person

Student
Sep 16, 2024
I don't know what happened but the admin of the site is apparently working on fixing the problem, so it's unintentional.
It is a smoke screen, clearly they want keep the privileges of the chat to the elite! /joking

• Aww..
R

RW__Asher23

Global Mod
Dec 11, 2022
Damn, I was worried I got banned from the chat too lol

Admins/Mods can you say something if this is a permanent change or just temporary?
Ok I will tell what I know now, and maybe this is the issue with this access to Chat. It is not in effect yet but new members have always had to wait for access anyway. I know some are in chat in less than a week but what seems to be happening now is a Glitch. It will get fixed. Please continue to use the Forums and have discussions here. Thank You. Sorry took so long to reply let you know. Don't worry things will be ok. Wish you all the very best journey you can have no matter what that might be and be it a safe and peaceful one. Peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: norkz, SocialSoil, nom nom and 1 other person
J

justpathetic

Pathetic
Sep 15, 2024
Ok I will tell what we discussed and maybe is the issue with this access to Chat. There was plan to make access to NEW Members to wait a while before having access to chat. There are reasons but I am not going into that here. It is simply a matter of security and safety for all here. The wait time will not be that long. If you notice who has said in this thread they have access and those who do not the ones with have been members here long time or longer than the required time. I am not sure if we are only testing this right now or if it is now in effect. I will ask about this notify admin what I have told you here. Hope this helps. You will get access to chat after some time has passed. Please be patient and wait it out for now. Please continue to use the Forums and have discussions here.
So it IS intentional and NOT a "glitch" just as I expected. You should have told people. Be honest and up front. I don't care if you ban me it's really crappy to just cut people off.
It is a smoke screen, clearly they want keep the privileges of the chat to the elite! /joking
Apparently not a joke..
Apparently not a joke..

eeah

eeah

waste
Sep 11, 2024
Ok I will tell what we discussed and maybe is the issue with this access to Chat. There was plan to make access to NEW Members to wait a while before having access to chat. There are reasons but I am not going into that here. It is simply a matter of security and safety for all here. The wait time will not be that long. If you notice who has said in this thread they have access and those who do not the ones with have been members here long time or longer than the required time. I am not sure if we are only testing this right now or if it is now in effect. I will ask about this notify admin what I have told you here. Hope this helps. You will get access to chat after some time has passed. Please be patient and wait it out for now. Please continue to use the Forums and have discussions here.
given that people who joined in 2019 and 2023 don't have access I don't think it is set up correctly if that's what yall are going with. I'd like some communication on what the actual time required is once they're done working on it if that's possible, because it would rly suck to lose access to chat after being active since i got access because of this change personally.

Last edited:
Reactions: SocialSoil and nom nom
Just_Another_Person

Just_Another_Person

Student
Sep 16, 2024
Thanks for answering!

R

RW__Asher23

Global Mod
Dec 11, 2022
One last reminder for NEW Members from the Rules which you should all read thoroughly and understand them. As for Chat and posting etc. This is clipped from the Rules. Go here to read them again if you forgot.

How can I create a thread, send a PM to a user, or join the chat?
The permissions to create a thread, send and receive PMs, and use the chatroom will be granted automatically after you post a certain secret number of times and are active for at least 24 hours. This is to avoid spam and abuse of accounts. Thank You. Peace.

Reactions: norkz, Just_Another_Person and v089
WithTheFlow

WithTheFlow

Sep 2, 2024
How can I create a thread, send a PM to a user, or join the chat?
The permissions to create a thread, send and receive PMs, and use the chatroom will be granted automatically after you post a certain secret number of times and are active for at least 24 hours. This is to avoid spam and abuse of accounts. Thank You. Peace.
That must not be true since Just_Another_Person has more posts than me and has been active for at least 24 hours, but still doesn't have access to chat. Must've increased the profile time requirement to a much longer duration.

illandlonely

illandlonely

just a little dumb
Sep 6, 2024
That must not be true since Just_Another_Person has more posts than me and has been active for at least 24 hours, but still doesn't have access to chat. Must've increased the profile time requirement to a much longer duration.
i dont have access and i signed up around the same time as WithTheFlow and have been in gen chat like almost everyday all the time

• Aww..
Reactions: WithTheFlow
R

RW__Asher23

Global Mod
Dec 11, 2022
i dont have access and i signed up around the same time as WithTheFlow and have been in gen chat like almost everyday all the time
Yeah like I said there is a glitch. That is what they told me and for now they are working on it. Sorry about this. It will get fixed. Please be patient and you will get access again when it is fixed. Continue use Forums for now.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: norkz, SocialSoil and illandlonely