• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
Hello, I have recently been investigating the option of CTB with an overdose of tapentadol (Nucynta/Palexia) in combination with alcohol. Tapentadol is a common opioid prescribed in Europe to people with chronic pain. Forensic literature offers several cases of voluntary death by mixing this opioid (a little below oxycodone) with alcohol. I have not found much about people who have suffered serious harm, however several articles related to the potency of this drug in high doses and death. In addition, it is usually available at various DN sales sites. I leave a small link about the risks of overdose of this drug (partially unknown) in combination with alcohol intake.

I await your opinions

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Usually OD methods don't end up very well and are unpredictable but considering that this is an opioid it may be better than just using regular medications.

Also, it doesn't mention the lethal dose so how will we know if this is a viable method or not before someone tests it out?

easypeasy

easypeasy

Jul 1, 2024
Hello, I have recently been investigating the option of CTB with an overdose of tapentadol (Nucynta/Palexia) in combination with alcohol. Tapentadol is a common opioid prescribed in Europe to people with chronic pain. Forensic literature offers several cases of voluntary death by mixing this opioid (a little below oxycodone) with alcohol. I have not found much about people who have suffered serious harm, however several articles related to the potency of this drug in high doses and death. In addition, it is usually available at various DN sales sites. I leave a small link about the risks of overdose of this drug (partially unknown) in combination with alcohol intake.

I await your opinions
I am in a similar position as you, and would like to know should I collect enough Tapentadol if it will help ctb. I also have amitryptiline and digoxin combined. I can also collect a large qty or diazepam over time to ensure its effects. Will you be using anything else other than Tapentadol? Or have you since discovered another way?