• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Was wondering if anyone in my demographic (38 year old, very close to ctb) would be willing to talk or text offline. I had a friend from TTG whom I spoke to on the phone and via the wire app—he died in April.

Anywho, if anyone wants a buddy please message me and let's connect.

Should add:
This is NOT a request for a suicide pact; in fact my friend who died asked me for encouragement and I explicitly told him I would not offer any. We spoke mostly about how dreadful our lives were and about methods but I don't feel at all comfortable encouraging someone to take the final step into oblivion.

G

goggleboxer

Jun 10, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Was wondering if anyone in my demographic (38 year old, very close to ctb) would be willing to talk or text offline. I had a friend from TTG whom I spoke to on the phone and via the wire app—he died in April.

Anywho, if anyone wants a buddy please message me and let's connect.

Should add:
This is NOT a request for a suicide pact; in fact my friend who died asked me for encouragement and I explicitly told him I would not offer any. We spoke mostly about how dreadful our lives were and about methods but I don't feel at all comfortable encouraging someone to take the final step into oblivion.

Totally on board with that someone asked me for A email address to request Nembutal and although feeling a bit selfish not giving it I certainly don't want to be seen to the aiding a suicide!! By the way I'm in your age cat just over in the UK

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Totally on board with that someone asked me for A email address to request Nembutal and although feeling a bit selfish not giving it I certainly don't want to be seen to the aiding a suicide!! By the way I'm in your age cat just over in the UK
I'm in the US on the east coast.

Reactions: dano6533