• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

DeletedUser4739

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Student
Aug 19, 2018
Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself.

Choose your future.

Choose life.
I chose not to choose life, I chose something else

D

DeletedUser4739

Would you like to hear some of my poetry?

Not really, no.

You really should. "I have killed. I have helped kill. I have killed part of myself. I cannot change this. I... I must seek Buddha. I must seek Christ"

You must seek therapy. But that's just where I would go with that.

• Yay!
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Reactions: sif