• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

DeletedUser4739

What should have been swift revenge turned into an all out war. The City of God was divided. You couldn't go from one section the other, not even to visit a relative. The cops considered anyone living in the slum a hoodlum. People got used to living in Vietnam, and more and more volunteers signed up to die.

thatguyakira123

thatguyakira123

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
"And now, four years later, I was a college graduate. We did what we could to fuck things up, but the system is strong and they were many and we were still few. But this fall is gonna be the fall alright. Bob and the rest of has made an oath to do absolutly nothing. We were gonna waste our educated minds, we had no other way of fighting. As I said, there just weren't enough of us."

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
"I was hoping to face Guile personally on the battlefield. One gentleman warrior into another, in respectful combat, then I would snap his spine. Ah! The road not taken. But why? Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad?! All I want to do.. is to create the perfect genetic soldier! Not for power, not for evil, but for good! Carlos Blanka will be the first of many. They shall march out of my laboratory and sweep away every adversary, every creed, every nation! Until the very planet is in the loving grip of the Pax Bisonica. And then peace will reign..in the world. And all humanity.. shall bow to me... in humble gratitude."