• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Hey, how's it going now?

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and About_to_Go
K

Kazilium

Feb 24, 2019
haha thats what i said to somebody as well the other day
At least the bare minimums ffs

I did it. I just don't get some things. Like. In the book it mentions only drinking the thing and the fact that it's a so called peaceful method. Then i find that you can also mix something else with the SN. Then i also find out it's rather painful.

Reactions: About_to_Go, Sickman75 and Marawa
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
This has been wild from start to finish. Glad you are ok, hopefully you'll figure out what to do with the "slight" sn poisoning you are experiencing. You might honestly have to tell the ER the truth about what happened. Hope all is well mate

Reactions: throwaway777 and About_to_Go
Sickman75

Sickman75

Swing On The Spiral
Jan 27, 2019
I did it. I just don't get some things. Like. In the book it mentions only drinking the thing and the fact that it's a so called peaceful method. Then i find that you can also mix something else with the SN. Then i also find out it's rather painful.
here is a dsmo thread https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/dmso-dimethyl-sulfoxide.10427/
here is the SN thread https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/page-46#post-240946
if you read thru these, youll know just as much as anybody else

Reactions: throwaway777, littlelady774 and Jenna
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018

Hey, how's it going now?
I started having really bad chest and muscle pain, was shaking really badly, my skin turned pale and bluish, and the dizziness, abdominal pain, fatigue, headache, and nausea came back with a vengeance. The chest pain was the worst part, it made it really hard to move forward and get up. I got stuck for over an hour because I couldn't get up because of the chest and muscle pain, which both were their worst when I tried to get up. I probably would've thrown up a bunch if my stomach hadn't been so empty (because of the DMSO I intended to drink but couldn't -_-).

I went back to the hospital and made up a more detailed story. I said that I meant to pour a little bit of DMSO on myself but spilled it on accident, then just casually cleaned it up with paper towels because I didn't think there would be any harm. Then I got something to drink, cleaned up a mess in the kitchen, handled dog food and a bunch of other things, then the abdominal pain came on. And basically got really detailed but was vague about the things I touched.

The first doctor believed me and seemed concerned about it, and was talking about poison control. The second doctor and last doctor I explained it to wouldn't even talk about the possibility of it being related to the DMSO or even a poison issue at all. He rolled his eyes and said DMSO is naturopathy (it's not, DMSO is a pharmaceutical) so it can't do anything. I tried to show him articles online about people getting hemlock poisoning through gloves from having DMSO on their hands, but he wouldn't even look at them. He flat out would not believe that DMSO is a solvent. He asked about why I was using the DMSO and I told him it's for chronic pain. He interrogated me about my chronic pain and thinks I'm neglecting it, so he started making it all about my chronic pain and not the reason I was in there. None of the tests he ordered would do anything to detect SN poisoning. They said my temperature was low but didn't elaborate, and I didn't even understand what they said about my heart.

Fortunately I've been feeling a lot better over the past hour or so, now it's just chest and muscle pain, stiffness, weird taste in my mouth (kind of like DMSO and kind of like some other taste I can't describe), and I'm shaking a tiny bit. I feel better than I have in 8 hours, so I think I'll be okay regardless. Never had any seizures or anything when it was at its worst either.

At least on the bright side it was a learning experience, even if I would still have really rathered that bug have not decided DMSO would be a good idea to drink. Next time I'll make the mixture in a bottle since that would solve both of the main issues that wasted my time, trying to mix it uo then having a bug fly in it. Shaking it around in a bottle makes so much more sense than swirling it around in a cup and sticking it by a heater. Also helps keep things from getting in it and keeps the mix from spilling out. Still don't know what the mix is supposed to look like though, I don't know if the first or second mix was right. They looked and smelled way different, the only difference was different brands of DMSO that otherwise mostly smelled the same.

Are bugs attracted to DMSO or is my luck that awful? It died straight away too. It died instead of me. -_-

Last edited:
Reactions: Coral7, Made4TV, Rsuicidal and 8 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019

I started having really bad chest and muscle pain, was shaking really badly, my skin turned pale and bluish, and the dizziness, abdominal pain, fatigue, headache, and nausea came back with a vengeance. The chest pain was the worst part, it made it really hard to move forward and get up. I got stuck for over an hour because I couldn't get up because of the chest and muscle pain, which both were their worst when I tried to get up. I probably would've thrown up a bunch if my stomach hadn't been so empty (because of the DMSO I intended to drink but couldn't -_-).

I went back to the hospital and made up a more detailed story. I said that I meant to pour a little bit of DMSO on myself but spilled it on accident, then just casually cleaned it up with paper towels because I didn't think there would be any harm. Then I got something to drink, cleaned up a mess in the kitchen, handled dog food and a bunch of other things, then the abdominal pain came on. And basically got really detailed but was vague about the things I touched.

The first doctor believed me and seemed concerned about it, and was talking about poison control. The second doctor and last doctor I explained it to wouldn't even talk about the possibility of it being related to the DMSO or even a poison issue at all. He rolled his eyes and said DMSO is naturopathy (it's not, DMSO is a pharmaceutical) so it can't do anything. I tried to show him articles online about people getting hemlock poisoning through gloves from having DMSO on their hands, but he wouldn't even look at them. He flat out would not believe that DMSO is a solvent. He asked about why I was using the DMSO and I told him it's for chronic pain. He interrogated me about my chronic pain and thinks I'm neglecting it, so he started making it all about my chronic pain and not the reason I was in there. None of the tests he ordered would do anything to detect SN poisoning. They said my temperature was low but didn't elaborate, and I didn't even understand what they said about my heart.

Fortunately I've been feeling a lot better over the past hour or so, now it's just chest and muscle pain, stiffness, weird taste in my mouth (kind of like DMSO and kind of like some other taste I can't describe), and I'm shaking a tiny bit. I feel better than I have in 8 hours, so I think I'll be okay regardless.

At least on the bright side it was a learning experience, even if I would still have really rathered that bug have not decided DMSO would be a good idea to drink. Next time I'll make the mixture in a bottle since that would solve both of the main issues that wasted my time, trying to mix it uo then having a bug fly in it. Shaking it around in a bottle makes so much more sense than swirling it around in a cup and sticking it by a heater. Also helps keep things from getting in it and keeps the mix from spilling out. Still don't know what the mix is supposed to look lkke though, I don't know if the first or second mix were right. They looked and smelled way different, the only difference was different brands of DMSO
Hospitals have treatment for methoglobinemia but they can't help you if you lie. I understand not wanting to be locked up. If you didn't die though your body should eventually replace the enzyme

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sickman75 and Chlo
D

DyingToCTB

Jan 20, 2019
High-dose Vitamin C is supposed to help with methmoglobinemia.

I'm just going to drink the sodium nitrite with water when I get it.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Minudah, Sickman75 and 1 other person
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018

Fortunately I've been feeling a lot better over the past hour or so, now it's just chest and muscle pain, stiffness, weird taste in my mouth (kind of like DMSO and kind of like some other taste I can't describe), and I'm shaking a tiny bit. I feel better than I have in 8 hours, so I think I'll be okay regardless. Never had any seizures or anything when it was at its worst either.

At least on the bright side it was a learning experience, even if I would still have really rathered that bug have not decided DMSO would be a good idea to drink. Next time I'll make the mixture in a bottle since that would solve both of the main issues that wasted my time, trying to mix it uo then having a bug fly in it. Shaking it around in a bottle makes so much more sense than swirling it around in a cup and sticking it by a heater. Also helps keep things from getting in it and keeps the mix from spilling out. Still don't know what the mix is supposed to look like though, I don't know if the first or second mix was right. They looked and smelled way different, the only difference was different brands of DMSO that otherwise mostly smelled the same.

Are bugs attracted to DMSO or is my luck that awful? It died straight away too. It died instead of me. -_-
Wow.. sounds like you've really been through a lot.. thanks so much for sharing
What I don't understand is why this stuff causes such bad muscle pain, headache and chest pain..
I guess I don't know the exact physiology of how Methemoglobinemia works

Reactions: Minudah and AnnihilatedAnna
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019

Omg what a relief! Im so happy you're okay now!
And take that as a sign. Although I might sound silly lol. It just wasn't mean to happen. I said that too when I said you should go to the E.R.
Just wasn't the right time.
Focus on getting well rn. Well, at the very least, physically.
it's mentally taxing what happened!

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, littlelady774 and Redt2go
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Wow.. sounds like you've really been through a lot.. thanks so much for sharing
What I don't understand is why this stuff causes such bad muscle pain, headache and chest pain..
I guess I don't know the exact physiology of how Methemoglobinemia works
Starving your body of oxygen. Kind of like getting sore muscles after running... When you excercise intensely sometimes your muscles don't get enough oxygen

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Minudah and littlelady774
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
This sucks, I don't know what to do now. I don't even know which of those DMSOs was the good one. The first kind of DMSO I used, which didn't want to mix but looked white and cloudy when it mixed, was a bottle with 1/2 a cup of DMSO that I bought at the local store. It didn't claim to be odorless, but it smelled less than the other DMSO, though it did have a garlic smell not just taste. I got it at the store un-crystalized, which apparently isn't good, and it wouldn't crystalize even when I put it in front of the air conditioner going full blast. That DMSO smelled and tasted closer to what Xerxes described than the other DMSO.
After I used up the first bottle of DMSO and a fly flew into it I didn't have a choice but to use the other DMSO, then that one ended up looking like bad lemon juice and smelling like watermelons. Threw me for such a loop, I didn't know what the hell to do. Here I was with DMSO on me, I lost my first batch of DMSO, then learn that one of the DMSOs is bad. I have a feeling it's the "low odor" DMSO I bought online that's bad, which sucks because I still have 2/3 of that bottle left. I can't drive and it's going to be hard to get back to the place I bought the seemingly-good DMSO now that my parents don't see it as a pain medicine anymore. I really want to believe there's some way I can salvage the DMSO I have

I'm at a loss on what to do now. I've tried and tried at ligature strangulation, I can't find anywhere in my house for partial hanging. The doorknobs are too weak. I can't carry a gas tank or build something as complicated as an exit bag. Antiemetics, N, and guns are harder to get than DMSO. There's nowhere accessible to me I could jump from. I have no idea how I'm going to get more DMSO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Feline
Feline

Feline

I am Purity, they call me Perverted.
Jan 24, 2019
I'm really sorry you've been through all of this! Is there a forest or wooded area you could drive to?

Help :( This stuff does not want to dissolve

View attachment 7936
This sucks, I don't know what to do now. I don't even know which of those DMSOs was the good one. The first kind of DMSO I used, which didn't want to mix but looked white and cloudy when it mixed, was a bottle with 1/2 a cup of DMSO that I bought at the local store. It didn't claim to be odorless, but it smelled less than the other DMSO, though it did have a garlic smell not just taste. I got it at the store un-crystalized, which apparently isn't good, and it wouldn't crystalize even when I put it in front of the air conditioner going full blast. That DMSO smelled and tasted closer to what Xerxes described than the other DMSO.
After I used up the first bottle of DMSO and a fly flew into it I didn't have a choice but to use the other DMSO, then that one ended up looking like bad lemon juice and smelling like watermelons. Threw me for such a loop, I didn't know what the hell to do. Here I was with DMSO on me, I lost my first batch of DMSO, then learn that one of the DMSOs is bad. I have a feeling it's the "low odor" DMSO I bought online that's bad, which sucks because I still have 2/3 of that bottle left. I can't drive and it's going to be hard to get back to the place I bought the seemingly-good DMSO now that my parents don't see it as a pain medicine anymore. I really want to believe there's some way I can salvage the DMSO I have

I'm at a loss on what to do now. I've tried and tried at ligature strangulation, I can't find anywhere in my house for partial hanging. The doorknobs are too weak. I can't carry a gas tank or build something as complicated as an exit bag. Antiemetics, N, and guns are harder to get than DMSO. There's nowhere accessible to me I could jump from. I have no idea how I'm going to get more DMSO.

D

dmoroden

Feb 13, 2019
So... i dont get it... the N method its not "free pain" ? what about mixing it with some sleeping pills?

Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
So... i dont get it... the N method its not "free pain" ? what about mixing it with some sleeping pills?
You mean SN? This failed because I was never able to drink it. Putting it on my skin was a test, I was going to drink it if the fly hadn't flown in. Then the next mix I made with a different bottle of DMSO looked and smelled really weird, I was afraid something was wrong with it that would guaranteed put me in the hospital if I drank it. The fly part could easily be solved by using a bottle instead of a cup

I'm really sorry you've been through all of this! Is there a forest or wooded area you could drive to?
Nope, no forests around here. Or anywhere I could get myself to that's private :(