• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn

hellworld_kickflip888
Feb 23, 2019
Should I make myself drink therest or figuee out how to go to the ER?
Go to the ER and start again later. Just call 911 (or whatever your emergency number is) and get it over with.

You definitely don't want to botch something like this.

Reactions: Whatshername
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Should I make myself drink therest or figuee out how to go to the ER?

Go to the E.R please, if it was meant to be things would've happened right.
Perhaps another time, but for now..e.r

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Marawa and Whatshername
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Go to the ER and start again later. Just call 911 (or whatever your emergency number is) and get it over with.

Exactly!

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trapped and Rex2019
Rex2019

Rex2019

Can't wait for the summer
Feb 23, 2019
Should I drink the rest?
This is risky. You might be ingesting something very different. It could result in things going horribly wrong. Maybe even painful

Reactions: Whatshername
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
I think I'll say I accidentally spilled DMSO on myself

Reactions: Rex2019
Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018

I concur. Please call for help.

Chlo

Chlo

Experienced
Feb 17, 2019
Can you call someone to take you? Even an Uber/Lyft? Only saying that because I know ambulances can be expensive as fuck. If not, yeah, just call 911.

Reactions: Rex2019 and Whatshername
ForestLove

ForestLove

Jus wanna be a tree
Oct 16, 2018
Jus go to the nearest ER straight. Don't drink the concoction you jus made.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Marawa and Whatshername
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I think I'll say I accidentally spilled DMSO on myself

Use the same excuse Xerxes did. He claimed to have rubbed it on his skin because he did not know it was toxic.

Reactions: ForestLove and throwaway_2620
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
I told my dad that I was putting the DMSO on and accidentally spilled it all over myself. Now he's fucking arguing with me that

Reactions: Redt2go
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I told my dad that I was putting the DMSO on and accidentally spilled it all over myself. Now he's fucking arguing with me that
I'm sorry this is happening. :( Does he not want to take you to the ER?

C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Just go on ur own if possible; don't wait any longer.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Rex2019

Rex2019

Feb 23, 2019
Tell him you feel dizzy and very sick andaneed to go to er asap. exaggerate your symptoms so he stops arguing and takes you to er

Reactions: Sickman75
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
It's not gettingworse anymore after Itried wiping it all off. It took a lot of arguing to convince my dad to even take me. He's really really really pissed

Rex2019

Rex2019

Feb 23, 2019
It's not gettingworse anymore after Itried wiping it all off. It took a lot of arguing to convince my dad to even take me. He's really really really pissed
It's ok. hang in there. Don't worry about him. Just focus on getting to ER.

Reactions: Querry1, Whatshername and Chlo
Rex2019

Rex2019

Feb 23, 2019
What is SN and how do I obtain it?
Sodium nitrite. There is a thread dedicated to it in methods
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/

Reactions: editredit22
Rex2019

Rex2019

Feb 23, 2019
Hope things go well for you in the ER, Minudah. Get well soon. We are here for you <3

Reactions: ForestLove, throwaway_2620 and Whatshername
J

John434

Student
Feb 6, 2019
In Xerxes post he put some on and Drank the rest, sounds like this young lady only put it on her skin without drinking any. This doesn't seem to be enough to CTB with alone and proves that proper planning and patience is needed for this method.
Hope all is well with you Minudah

Reactions: Redt2go, Sickman75, ForestLove and 1 other person
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
At the ER in the waiting room. I've felt better since I wiped it off before leaving. I guess since it couldn't absorb anymore? All the pains and stuff are gone, I just feel minor weak, light-headed, and pressure in my head now. I put on somewhere between 25(?) and 30(?) (I forget the name of the measurement) SN on my skin. Seems skin application for SN is a no-go.

Reactions: DyingToCTB, ForestLove and throwaway_2620
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
This fucking sucks. Guess drinking it is the only way to go. At least now I know how to mix this stuff, assuming the DMSO and SN aren't bad now that they've been opened

Reactions: Redt2go, DyingToCTB, Chlo and 1 other person
ForestLove

ForestLove

Jus wanna be a tree
Oct 16, 2018
Glad you manage to reach ER on time. Hope you recover soon. And your dad will be understanding to your circumstance. Hugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and throwaway_2620
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
Wanted to tesr mixing DMSO before but then I read all this stuff about DMSO and SN going bad afrer they're opened. Mixing the DMSO then the damn bug deciding to take a dunk in it wasted so much time I would've spent drinking it instead. Then the confusion with the second mix looking so different :/
Lol I've dropped down to 43kg

Glad you manage to reach ER on time. Hope you recover soon. And your dad will be understanding to your circumstance. Hugs.
He's not understanding at all

Reactions: NoDream and throwaway_2620
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
where did he say he was going to the Emergency ?
At the ER in the waiting room. I've felt better since I wiped it off before leaving. I guess since it couldn't absorb anymore? All the pains and stuff are gone, I just feel minor weak, light-headed, and pressure in my head now. I put on somewhere between 25(?) and 30(?) (I forget the name of the measurement) SN on my skin. Seems skin application for SN is a no-go.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Vaughn
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
I think from here I'm going to look into what went wrong with the two mixes being different, then drink it once I find the and get it right. Then it'll be a quick mix. I think I'll go with 4 teaspoons SN for that, and just suck it up and drink it.

I'll bet this is why Xerxes didn't feel anything until after he drank it, then was stayed conscious long enough to get himself to the ER. And the 99%+ DMSO needed for this method isn't as good as for getting through the skin. And

Reactions: Bentham and Vaughn
ForestLove

ForestLove

Jus wanna be a tree
Oct 16, 2018
Wanted to tesr mixing DMSO before but then I read all this stuff about DMSO and SN going bad afrer they're opened. Mixing the DMSO then the damn bug deciding to take a dunk in it wasted so much time I would've spent drinking it instead. Then the confusion with the second mix looking so different :/
Lol I've dropped down to 43kg

He's not understanding at all

Sorry to hear that. So you are now alone in the ER?

What's your weight previously? So fast can lose weight.

Maybe your dad is in a state of shock on why his daughter did this to herself. Let him calm down. Hopefully after that, you can talk to him calmly.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
How do you explain "I just spilled DMSO on myself"? Is it common enough to just randomly acquire?