• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

razahcareca27

Apr 5, 2024
thinking of MDMA some time before sn. I'll have cannabis too, this is for sure.

mdma makes you happy and content in terms of general speaking. I have decided what I want, maybe I can be content with the decision while I am in the keytime? idk, I can't know, I won't test it first. I want to take 1g or less of mdma. when I used on my life, I was happy and content and all shit is good, all is well. it was the perfect setting, a house, a beach aside and a sunrise. it was 10/10 on my low use of drugs in life. but the nest week was kinda hell. not really, but kinda hell. I have depression, anxiety, maybe low-level autism. this problems began about 2yrs before this episode. I had a depressed and weird week, week and a half.

I pretend to use besides the "normal meds" alprazolam, weed, mdma, and maybe alcohol before starting the liquid regimen. maybe clonazepam (drops) 30min to minuto zero.

let's remember my good&bad experience with mdma is good during used, bad day later.

maybe I talked too much but one more: saw a thread about it but doesn't include too much content imo. would appreciate any help or discussion on this, so thank you all in advance šŸ˜ø

D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
If you take the love drug then you will change your mind about suicide.

Reactions: worthIess, divinemistress36, rozeske and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wanted to say the same like @Davey36000

If I take MDMA I have everything else in mind but dying or kms.

Reactions: worthIess, rozeske and razahcareca27
R

razahcareca27

Apr 5, 2024
If you take the love drug then you will change your mind about suicide.
If I take MDMA I have everything else in mind but dying or kms.
how about on something you're decided for a long time, you think it is the best decision to make (and it's been a while since you know it). isn't it like taking a trip to a "place" I want?

not asking for you guys to respond for me, just a classic one more doubt

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
how about on something you're decided for a long time, you think it is the best decision to make (and it's been a while since you know it). isn't it like taking a trip to a "place" I want?

not asking for you guys to respond for me, just a classic one more doubt
Well, I don't stop you. It's just my opinion and I wouldn't do it. I also wouldn't advise to do sth other than what the protocol suggests. In the end it's your decision.

Reactions: rozeske and razahcareca27
D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
It's highly dependent on your situation and the reasons you're doing it, but it might certainly change your mind.

Reactions: razahcareca27 and rozeske
L

LJ85

Future Airdancer
May 20, 2024
I'm going to take something before I hang myself. It won't be MDMA because, from what I understand, it has effects other than lessening SI.

Reactions: razahcareca27
R

razahcareca27

Apr 5, 2024
thanks guys, anyone feel free to show any info or whatever. thanks again and in advance

worthIess

worthIess

hello
Dec 7, 2023
this won't work. you probably won't even consider the sn on molly. even if you somehow drank it you'd definitely go get help afterwards

Reactions: razahcareca27