• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
From today, I'm no longer going to be logging in to this account.

Nothing much has changed in my life, but I've recently suffered a close personal loss, which has strangely enough made me want to live.
I'm starting to realise not everyone hates me, and I'm feeling a bit more positive about things.

I feel as though I owe it to myself and everyone else around me to try once more.

I may be back here (and I probably will), but for the time being, it's time to say goodbye.

I'd like to thank everyone who I've chatted with, and wish you all the best.

- Soda x

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

Nothing much has changed in my life, but I've recently suffered a close personal loss, which has strangely enough made me want to live.
I'm starting to realise not everyone hates me, and I'm feeling a bit more positive about things.

I feel as though I owe it to myself and everyone else around me to try once more.

I may be back here (and I probably will), but for the time being, it's time to say goodbye.

- Soda x

I wish you the best & hope everything works out for you. :hug: If you ever feel the need to come back, you are always welcome. :heart:

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I hope you find peace wherever that takes you.

Hayalet

Hayalet

May 30, 2019

- Soda x
I am so happy for you, well wishes and peaceful vibes

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I'm doing alright and still come back, I'll probably never leave and I wish you find something good too.

Last edited:
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Good luck, hope things work out for you.

• Aww..
Reactions: Kim