• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Ads

Feb 24, 2021
There was a table I saw which compares the pain someone goes through when he dies by different methods like gunshot in head, jumping in front of train, jumping off a building . Maximum scale was 100. I wanted to see that table or any comparison which is something like that as I am ctb soon. I am not sure about the method yet.

Pain is certainly an issue for me. But chickening out is a much bigger issue!

I have forgotten where I saw that table so I am not able to find it out.

If anyone of you knows about such a table , then can you please post it in comments?

It will really help me!

Domimi

Domimi

End of all hope
Apr 20, 2020
I have doubts about the values of this table.
lol This table is sus at best. Eletrocution = instant death? Cut throat is more painful than stab of abdomen?

Also, most of these methods are full of variables, how you can predict how painful an auto crash is going to be? "Household toxins" is a vague term and cyanide is not painful for everyone.

DeathToSpiesSMERSH

DeathToSpiesSMERSH

Feb 22, 2023
I'm curious as to the pain of SN.

It's been reported to be painless and peaceful, but the worries of seizuring or permanent damage is muy worrisome

Reactions: Ads and ilovecats
ilovecats

ilovecats

Empty Husk
Feb 1, 2023
Keep in mind that I'm not the one one that made the list. I was just trying to be helpful by giving the info he wanted.
Eletrocution = instant death?
I know this might not be relevant. A distant relative of mine that worked as an electrician died of electrocution. His co-worker said that he died the moment he made contact, but had no clue if it was painful.

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
That list is a joke, it has none of the good methods basically, and it's full of absurd unreliable violent methods.
Looks like a list made by pro-lifers to scare people out of CTBing with that "agony" scale lol.

Reactions: ihatemylife and Ads
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Everyone different and some more successful than others chart is someones opinions of stories they've READ. Do what feels right for you. Some of it is clearly lazy bullshit

Live or Let Die

Live or Let Die

𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀, 𝗟𝗼𝗟𝗗
Mar 15, 2023
lol This table is sus at best. Eletrocution = instant death? Cut throat is more painful than stab of abdomen?

Also, most of these methods are full of variables, how you can predict how painful an auto crash is going to be? "Household toxins" is a vague term and cyanide is not painful for everyone.
That's what I was thinking, Carbon Monoxide poisoning is near painless and just like falling asleep. Most common symptoms are those also related to the flu. As for the time, could drastically vary based on how big the space you need to fill is.

Reactions: Homo erectus
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Because euthanasia is not available people have come up with all sorts of weird methods, but still can't seem to achieve all three of easiness, reliability and peacefulness.

NGenIronFist

NGenIronFist

Apr 9, 2023
Wow, almost all of these methods are absolutely garbage. Setting yourself on fire? What is the fucking point of that? I can't think of anything more painful. Jumping in front of a train will kill you in SEVENTEEN MINUTES? That death is instant. Whoever made this is a troll, has hit their head on a rock, or both.

Reactions: Ads and lukas19
G

Green_leaf

Nov 5, 2022
I guess that list only considers conventional explosives.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
The member @ksp put together a table. I'll link it below. Anyone heard from @ksp recently? I miss them...

I

IKilledCupid

Mar 27, 2023
Was this list made by some clown or what like seriously?

6sad6grl6

6sad6grl6

Killdozer In human form
Aug 19, 2023
I'm curious as to the pain of SN.

It's been reported to be painless and peaceful, but the worries of seizuring or permanent damage is muy worrisome
I had a seizure from alcohol and Xanax withdrawal in rehab, not painful just scary, you feel it coming on and have this sense of impending doom. However permanent damage yeah fuck that, no one's gonna help you CTB once you're a vegetable especially right after attempting. Ooof
I hate that OD is basically 50/50. I just attempted a week or two ago, SI kicked in and I crawled to my neighbors and told him. Everyone thinks CTB is just sooo easy. It's easier said than done. Wish I never tossed my 45.

Last edited: