• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

die123

Oct 29, 2020
Anyone wants to assist my suicide? I will travel to you, and die at your apartement. I prefer inert gas, or N. The swiss law allows assisted suicide, so cops won't bother you.

• Wow
Reactions: Disco Biscuit
KClown

KClown

Oct 20, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...age-1-before-posting.1253/page-92#post-951052

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Anyone wants to assist my suicide? I will travel to you, and die at your apartement. I prefer inert gas, or N. The swiss law allows assisted suicide, so cops won't bother you.

Uh, Switzerland forbids concrete "assistance". The motivations should be free of greed and all interest in the person's death and no actions to help provided. It's merely about company. For the police, you shall really video tape the act so that it indicates your state of mind through clear conversation and showing the independence of the final gestures. In all cases, that's red tape to put this kind of support onto strangers

D

die123

Oct 29, 2020
Uh, Switzerland forbids concrete "assistance". The motivations should be free of greed and all interest in the person's death and no actions to help provided. It's merely about company. For the police, you shall really video tape the act so that it indicates your state of mind through clear conversation and showing the independence of the final gestures. In all cases, that's red tape to put this kind of support onto strangers
@LetzteAusfahrt assisted someones suicide with inert gas, and the cops didn't bother him.

Reactions: Viro_Major
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Push for chances, but he also knew he was gonna quit, in the worst case scenario. Then nothing matters (or does it)

D

die123

Oct 29, 2020
Push for chances, but he also knew he was gonna quit, in the worst case scenario. Then nothing matters (or does it)
Pegasos provides intravenous N injections, it's just that the person has to push the button, so the assistance with methods is allowed.

Reactions: Viro_Major
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Yes, as long as you can prove that your intentions are genuine, which is the conditional factor. Just imagine if you're losing your mind at the last seconds and that there is a testimonial of the scene, then one attending could not show it to prove his/her innocence. Unlikely but I've seen enough members in dire situations, that are losing most of all control that I personally wouldn't do it, even if I'm swiss. But up to you, I have no will to convince you against. It just seems like a jeopardy to count on the stability of people here. Likely more than half of the crowd attainted unmanageable states. At least that is what I notice on a daily basis. It must be damn hard to find a reliable partner and avoid the traps. Good luck

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Pegasos provides intravenous N injections, it's just that the person has to push the button, so the assistance with methods is allowed.
And they charge 10 000 euros for it, so it's only for the wealthy

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Dignitas has some specific discounted plan if you cannot afford the procedure