• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

ori758

Jan 25, 2024
anyone has tips for to swallow the sn drink the easiest? going to use 30 grams (i'm pretty tall) dissolved with water, but can any one give me tips on how to swallow with most ease,

like, should i use more water than what's recommended for that amount (60-120 ml) to decrease the taste (like 200ml+)?
or maybe to have more water prepared as soon as i finish the drink to stop me from vomiting
or to use a sweet drink perhaps (one without sugar but with a sweetener, as i know sugar damage the absorption)?
and just general tips on how to drink it with a bit more ease if you know of anything.

also, should i just mix it in the water with a spoon like i would with regular suger? (i know it sound silly but idk)

P.S i have an antiemetic so that's no problem (metoclopramide)

thanks in advance.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: illAF
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019
I'd still just use the 50ml of water. I guess just grit your teeth and bear it on the taste. That's my opinion. I hope your successful though and you get outta this place. I'm not really in a place mentally or physically where I can take SN but maybe in the future or something...I don't know. Take care though. I wish you well and good luck. ✌️

O

ori758

Jan 25, 2024
I'd still just use the 50ml of water. I guess just grit your teeth and bear it on the taste. That's my opinion. I hope your successful though and you get outta this place. I'm not really in a place mentally or physically where I can take SN but maybe in the future or something...I don't know. Take care though. I wish you well and good luck. ✌️
does drinking loads of water after the drink to avoid vomiting can ruin the procedure?

sugar_kitty

sugar_kitty

:))
Sep 9, 2023
I was considering telling you to take cranberry juice bc it covers well the taste of alcohol but I didn't know that sugar can mess up the whole thing. Maybe take diet coke with it bc it has aspartame, not "real" sugar in it. But I'm no expert, the best thing is probably to take it with the recommended water amount, even if it's disgusting :/. Good luck and sending hugs !

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019
does drinking loads of water after the drink to avoid vomiting can ruin the procedure?
I think drinking water in excess can mess it up. It's best to just follow the regimen. The guide's are on the website

Reactions: ori758
h.s.p.

h.s.p.

As you slide your knife in and out of my life
Dec 8, 2023
You shouldn't use more than the recommended amount of water, it'll slow the absorption and you'll be more likely to vomit.
Do not use anything than water and do not drink loads of water after the drink. Yes, just mix it in the water with a spoon.

Reactions: Goku Black