B

black br

Feb 12, 2020
I don't have any N (process seems too complicated to buy it but more importantly I don't want to risk any legal trouble)

And I don't want to blow that much money at this stage of the game (that much change eventually)

I'm just going to stick to SN (it's a downside to both that you need an antiemetic, although I think I'm okay in that territory, but it seems particularly important to get one for N for it to be effective. Phil Nitschke mentioned Jimi Hendrix died/possibly committed suicide with N and then choked on his own vomit, I don't know if that would be painless, and it would also be fairly unsettling-looking I'd imagine)
N is the gold, hard to find and receive, but still the best option for painless OTC. SN is my 2nd option if I couldn t buy N. You could buy N from A or C, search for the threads

N

NotWhatIExpected

Jan 27, 2020
N is the gold, hard to find and receive, but still the best option for painless OTC. SN is my 2nd option if I couldn t buy N. You could buy N from A or C, search for the threads
A got shut down a while ago I thought?

N

NotWhatIExpected

Jan 27, 2020
It's not a sting? I have no interest in getting reprimanded by law enforcement

I would imagine they could probably have some system of knowing that I ordered SN though, or perhaps even just that I've been going on this website

That might be a hair too unrealistic though in my scenario

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
In regard to the bitter taste of the N, a mouthwash called "Botot" numbs the tongue so the N is easier to take (perhaps whiskey would have the same effect?). FYI, six people that I know of on the Exit forum used N successfully between 2013 and 2015. Most used 12 to 15 grams and one used 18. Three lived alone, two went to a hotel and I don't know about one, but they all made sure they were undisturbed and had plenty of time. It took one person 3 to 5 minutes to fall asleep and 45 to exit. When they were gone, I either talked to a family member and/or read their obituaries. It was very sad.

Question: What is "meto"? Several people used Motilium/Domperidone for the antiemetic. One even used Dramamine.
Sorry to dig up this old thread. So on the exit forums, people regularly take domperidone/ motilium as their anti emetic before N?

Thinking Beyond

Thinking Beyond

Mar 27, 2020
[IQUOTE="moonli8t, post: 326139, member: 8252"]
Has anyone here survived N? If so how was your experience? Did you know that you stopped breathing?
[/QUOTE]
Remember one or two where they were saved. It can be easily reversed if found early.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Has anyone here survived N? If so how was your experience? Did you know that you stopped breathing?
Remember one or two where they were saved. It can be easily reversed if found early.

That's the condition though: if found early. Like... early early. We're talking about minutes. If you want to save someone who attempts with N, time is your worst ememy. I read an article a while ago about an Exit Switzerland worker who wanted to commit suicide with N powder. She was found within minutes but still went through a coma for 2 weeks. She experienced several cardiac arrests during that time and doctors were about to shut off the life support machines. So she was found early and still barely survived. She had to recover from the coma, couldn't speak and walk for a while. That's why I will plan enough time for my exit. If you can isolate yourself for 10 hours, that's enough time for N to work and slowly shutting down your body, even in the worst case scenario... Just to make sure that nobody interrupts the process. It will kill you. But most people die between 1/2 and 2 hours. As I said, just make sure you will be alone for some time.... some hours.

Reactions: a_strange_day and Yomyom
N

normie

Jun 24, 2020
Antipsychotics can prolong comatose state.
Dependency on any substance that affects GABA neurotransmitters (benzo, barbiturates, gbl) can make N less effective.
Does anyone have any sources where I might find out more about this? If you were using sodium oxybate (GHB) for sleep, I imagine you would need to quit that for a long period.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Does anyone have any sources where I might find out more about this? If you were using sodium oxybate (GHB) for sleep, I imagine you would need to quit that for a long period.
Read this thread for more info.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/nembutal-and-antipsychotics.16355/

Last edited:
Reactions: normie
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019

Also @Berlin76 took N and survived .. eventually went with assisted suicide and documented the whole process on ss. (Not the ctb just the logistics)
why did he suruvive?

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
He did not exactly survive, but rather gagged when trying to drink it and therefore stopped.

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
He did not exactly survive, but rather gagged when trying to drink it and therefore stopped.
yes thanks .. i was just going to reply that i was mistaken and revise my post.
he sipped, gagged and couldn't finish the bottle. Sorry my mistake

Reactions: rhiino
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
ty
i dont know if i can drink mine, if the time comes, and i feel it comes fast

N

normie

Jun 24, 2020

Thanks LS. Been through that thread and this one
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/nembutal-and-anti-psychotic-drugs.2005/page-2
There is not really much to go on.
Do you think the people at Exit or PPH are likely to hold scientific information on this sort of thing?

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Thanks LS. Been through that thread and this one
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/nembutal-and-anti-psychotic-drugs.2005/page-2
There is not really much to go on.
Do you think the people at Exit or PPH are likely to hold scientific information on this sort of thing?
It's a sedative .. something you'll have to research and decide yourself .. this is all we have and this info comes mainly from pph info

Can I use other sedatives?Perhaps real anesthetics, we don't know – be cautious.
  • Little to no information about using anesthetics with SN
  • Propofol – dangerous – may cause respiratory arrest
  • Ketamine – safe – member used

N

normie

Jun 24, 2020
Just to be clear, its this I was asking about in relation to N.
Antipsychotics can prolong comatose state.
Dependency on any substance that affects GABA neurotransmitters (benzo, barbiturates, gbl) can make N less effective.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Just to be clear, its this I was asking about in relation to N.
Yes. Which is why i linked the 1st thread that talked about APs with N per the pph findings. But then you specifically mentioned GHB for sleep which is a sedative.
If you can download the pph, you can see if there more info.

Reactions: normie
Lost.soul

Lost.soul

Jul 18, 2020
I sadly didn't make it with my attempt, but that is because I threw up before falling asleep. Have a real bad gag reflex (did take antiemetics, but it can't help with gag reflex).

This is not an example for how N isn't a certain way, if you follow the protocol. It's just my extreme gag reflex, sensitivity to bitterness, and being stupid to hope i could overcome it.

I hoped i still had enough absorbed in me to die, as I took 15g powder, rested in bed waiting to loose conscious and fell to a deep sleep few minutes later.
Was found two and a half days later in the hotel room, unconscious with very low pulse, but sadly not dead.

Please tell me, have you fully recovered from that failed attempt? Without any health consequences?

Last edited:
Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
If I survive Nembutal, I kill myself with a chainsaw.

Reactions: Lost.soul
Lost.soul

Lost.soul

Jul 18, 2020
If I survive Nembutal, I kill myself with a chainsaw.
Buy N, then finish with a chainsaw? ))
To eliminate the risks, have you considered combining it with anything else? For example, if you do it in a car, you can drink N and simultaneously release carbon monoxide. This will be 100%.

Sorry for bad english, I use Google Translate...

Last edited: